Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC bias 11:01 - Nov 23 with 2305 viewstrampie

23, 2023

8 Beeb journalists have gone to Al Jazeera and told them that the Beebs coverage is biased against the Palestinians.
I visited a relation last night and said how awful biased the Beebs coverage with them being pro Israeli and anti Palestinian, I said I look at Al Jazeera news and then the Beeb news, Al Jazeera as any fair minded person would expect headline report of hundreds of deaths overnight mostly children etc, the Beeb headline is still often reporting on this hostage and that hostage that Hamas has taken, as terrible as that is it's different gravy compared to a genocide taking place, they should also be reporting on Western leaders backing this genocide and asking is this the right thing for them to do.
Within 8 hours of me talking about this there is now a news story of Beeb journalists going to a rival organisation and saying the Beeb is biased, it's the right thing for the Beeb journalists involved to try and cleanse themselves as they will be on the wrong side of history, I wonder who the 8 are ?

“The BBC has failed to accurately tell this story – through omission and lack of critical engagement with Israel’s claims – and it has therefore failed to help the public engage with and understand the human rights abuses unfolding in Gaza,” the letter reads. “Thousands of Palestinians have been killed since October 7. When will the number be high enough for our editorial stance to change?”
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 11:07]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

BBC bias on 11:43 - Nov 23 with 1751 viewsonehunglow

The reverse is apparent to me .
Clear support for the Palestinian cause and veiled contempt for Israel .
Both sides refusing a longer ceasefire stand condemned
Neither side can win.
Israel won’t be able to wipe out Hamas
Hamas better accept Israel’s right to exist

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC bias on 12:14 - Nov 23 with 1740 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The BBC is a mess on this, on the other hand they can't call Hamas terrorists and Lineker endorses a opinion piece that includes a line ' the context for the persecution of Jews has changed since the Holocaust'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

BBC bias on 12:19 - Nov 23 with 1731 viewstrampie

BBC bias on 12:14 - Nov 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

The BBC is a mess on this, on the other hand they can't call Hamas terrorists and Lineker endorses a opinion piece that includes a line ' the context for the persecution of Jews has changed since the Holocaust'

I haven't seen that Lineker line but before I look, it might be the case that when the holocaust is brought up in the future by certain people it wouldn't have the same impact as previously it did as others will be thinking Gaza 2023.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 12:30]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

BBC bias on 12:28 - Nov 23 with 1723 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

BBC bias on 12:19 - Nov 23 by trampie

I haven't seen that Lineker line but before I look, it might be the case that when the holocaust is brought up in the future by certain people it wouldn't have the same impact as previously it did as others will be thinking Gaza 2023.

I hope whoever you said it to called it out for being one of the stupidest things ever uttered by a human being.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

BBC bias on 12:40 - Nov 23 with 1698 viewsonehunglow

BBC bias on 12:28 - Nov 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I hope whoever you said it to called it out for being one of the stupidest things ever uttered by a human being.

Certain people ?
Help me Joesus
Who are these ?
Is he conflating Holocaust to Gaza?

BBC bias on 13:24 - Nov 23 with 1686 viewstrampie

BBC bias on 12:14 - Nov 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Is this what you are talking about ?

BBC bias on 18:26 - Nov 23 with 1618 viewsSullutaCreturned

I agree with you. Israel surely cannot count on any sympathy or trot out any "but Holocaust" lines after what they have been doing.

I'm not against them going after Hamas but what they have been doing in Gaza is wrong. They have killed thousands of inncocents, well over 4000 children to start with.

Even saying that though, Hamas have a lot to answer for.
BBC bias on 18:46 - Nov 23 with 1602 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

BBC bias on 18:26 - Nov 23 by SullutaCreturned

I agree with you. Israel surely cannot count on any sympathy or trot out any "but Holocaust" lines after what they have been doing.

I'm not against them going after Hamas but what they have been doing in Gaza is wrong. They have killed thousands of inncocents, well over 4000 children to start with.

I think the issue here is that the Hamas covenent commits Hamas to obliterate Israel and the Jews. Israel was created out of the Holocaust which was an attempt to obliterate the Jews.

The killing on both sides has to stop and the international community needs to come together and get started on a two state solution. The US and the more reliable Arab states need to work together on this.

Login to get fewer ads

BBC bias on 19:00 - Nov 23 with 1585 viewstrampie

BBC bias on 18:46 - Nov 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think the issue here is that the Hamas covenent commits Hamas to obliterate Israel and the Jews. Israel was created out of the Holocaust which was an attempt to obliterate the Jews.

The killing on both sides has to stop and the international community needs to come together and get started on a two state solution. The US and the more reliable Arab states need to work together on this.

The British gave support to the Zionists for a homeland in Palestine during the first world war, so Israel not created because of the Holocaust per se, also the British were fed up of having it's soldiers and civilians killed by Zionists after the second World war.
Hamas is not in charge in the West Bank but Israel still kill Palestinians and steal their land there, some reckon Israel backed/helped create Hamas because the PLO was getting too close to a two state solution.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 19:04]

BBC bias on 19:34 - Nov 23 with 1552 viewsonehunglow

BBC bias on 19:00 - Nov 23 by trampie

The British gave support to the Zionists for a homeland in Palestine during the first world war, so Israel not created because of the Holocaust per se, also the British were fed up of having it's soldiers and civilians killed by Zionists after the second World war.
Hamas is not in charge in the West Bank but Israel still kill Palestinians and steal their land there, some reckon Israel backed/helped create Hamas because the PLO was getting too close to a two state solution.

And that includes Wales

BBC bias on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 1539 viewsTogg

BBC bias on 19:00 - Nov 23 by trampie

Over the years there has been 3 offers of a Palestinian state the first was an 80 20 percent for the Arabs. Which was turned down. The last offers offer was rejected by Yassa Arafat. Let's not forget how much the Ottomans had power over the middle east. If there's an opinion that Israel is false state, let us remember how many Arab countries were created by the British and their allies.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 20:36]
BBC bias on 20:53 - Nov 23 with 1519 viewsKilkennyjack

The BBC should be defunded.

Make it subscription tv.

Tory enablers. Feck em.

Beware of the Risen People

BBC bias on 21:39 - Nov 23 with 1499 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC bias on 20:34 - Nov 23 by Togg

Over the years there has been 3 offers of a Palestinian state the first was an 80 20 percent for the Arabs. Which was turned down. The last offers offer was rejected by Yassa Arafat. Let's not forget how much the Ottomans had power over the middle east. If there's an opinion that Israel is false state, let us remember how many Arab countries were created by the British and their allies.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 20:36]

None of the countries in the Middle East existed prior to the end of WW1. They are all new countries with Jordan, Lebanon and Syria not even created until 1946 under the UN mandate.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC bias on 21:41 - Nov 23 with 1496 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC bias on 20:53 - Nov 23 by Kilkennyjack

The BBC should be defunded.

Make it subscription tv.

Tory enablers. Feck em.

Not sure how labour would survive without their official publicity channel. Why would Labour defund the Nationalised BBC.

BBC bias on 22:16 - Nov 23 with 1472 viewsLuther27

BBC bias on 18:26 - Nov 23 by SullutaCreturned

The first casualty of war is the truth. Someone I forget said that. Unless you live in the region I would take every media report with a bag of salt regardless if it’s the BBC, Sky etc.
BBC bias on 23:25 - Nov 23 with 1443 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

BBC bias on 21:39 - Nov 23 by felixstowe_jack

None of the countries in the Middle East existed prior to the end of WW1. They are all new countries with Jordan, Lebanon and Syria not even created until 1946 under the UN mandate.

And the independent state of Israel was created on 14 May. 1948.

BBC bias on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 1343 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC bias on 23:25 - Nov 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

And the independent state of Israel was created on 14 May. 1948.

Correct under UN mandate. This started a land grab. Egypt invaded the Gazza strip and Jordan invaded the West bank both areas were set aside by the UN as a Homeland for the Palestinians but they Arab World did not accept the two state solutions and abandoned the Palistinians.

BBC bias on 21:36 - Nov 24 with 1310 viewsLuther27

I suspect there may be Six Million reasons why that won’t be the case. Unless the numbers historically quoted are incorrect.
BBC bias on 22:22 - Nov 24 with 1272 viewsBillyChong

BBC bias on 21:41 - Nov 23 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure how labour would survive without their official publicity channel. Why would Labour defund the Nationalised BBC.

The BBC who are headed up by a big Tory? And for part of the last two years were chaired by a Tory donor?
BBC bias on 17:11 - Nov 25 with 1183 viewsSullutaCreturned

BBC bias on 22:22 - Nov 24 by BillyChong

The BBC who are headed up by a big Tory? And for part of the last two years were chaired by a Tory donor?

Until Labour get into power and install their own stooge.

Interestin to watch Jeremy Bowen being interviewed this morning, he said that israel don't like the BBC.
BBC bias on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 1179 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC bias on 22:22 - Nov 24 by BillyChong

Facts.

Beware of the Risen People

BBC bias on 18:26 - Nov 25 with 1152 viewsLuther27

BBC bias on 17:11 - Nov 25 by SullutaCreturned

Until Labour get into power and install their own stooge.

Interestin to watch Jeremy Bowen being interviewed this morning, he said that israel don't like the BBC.

The sad thing is I’m not sure when the BBC lost its integrity when it comes to reporting the news rather than its own interpretation of events. It was always a bastion of independence that people could trust and respect .The fact questions are raised of bias regarding its quality of reporting, along with political affiliation to any party should be of concern to our country as a whole.
BBC bias on 18:33 - Nov 25 with 1140 viewsonehunglow

BBC bias on 21:36 - Nov 24 by Luther27

I suspect there may be Six Million reasons why that won’t be the case. Unless the numbers historically quoted are incorrect.

Real figure believed to be 8/10 million

BBC bias on 20:07 - Nov 25 with 1096 viewsBoundy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bbc-arabic-report-minimises-hamas-atrociti

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC bias on 11:40 - Nov 26 with 1020 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

BBC bias on 20:07 - Nov 25 by Boundy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bbc-arabic-report-minimises-hamas-atrociti

The BBc response included:

'our reports are not simply translations of each other but will often differ based on contextual factors such as the knowledge base of each audience'

Whatvever happened to reporting the news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024