Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaza latest 20:46 - Dec 8 with 11424 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67664804

Welsh journo speaks on Israel, Gaza, Yanks, Article 99

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 22:36 - Dec 8 with 4422 viewstrampie

And there we have it as expected, shame on Israel, the USA and the UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Gaza latest on 22:38 - Dec 8 with 4404 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 22:36 - Dec 8 by trampie

Seems the world’s opinion is turning
Gaza latest on 23:51 - Dec 8 with 4380 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 22:36 - Dec 8 by trampie

Appalling

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 05:09 - Dec 9 with 4343 viewsTreforys_Jack

When you try to eradicate something, you have to see it through otherwise it just comes back and any sacrifices made are subsequently meaningless. This is true in most situations, however unpalatable and sickening it is in this particular circumstance.
Gaza latest on 07:01 - Dec 9 with 4337 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 05:09 - Dec 9 by Treforys_Jack

When you try to eradicate something, you have to see it through otherwise it just comes back and any sacrifices made are subsequently meaningless. This is true in most situations, however unpalatable and sickening it is in this particular circumstance.

So why are USA and uk so keen on eradicating Palestinian children, more than say, the rest of the 23 countries?
We are sick. We are inhumane. We are slaves to America.
What a terrible time to be British. What scum we are. I am ashamed and disgusted that I am associated with these criminal pussies.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 11:24 - Dec 9 with 4280 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 07:01 - Dec 9 by jackrmee

So why are USA and uk so keen on eradicating Palestinian children, more than say, the rest of the 23 countries?
What a terrible time to be British. What scum we are. I am ashamed and disgusted that I am associated with these criminal pussies.

I am ashamed to be British
Gaza latest on 12:05 - Dec 9 with 4277 viewsSullutaCreturned

Gaza latest on 11:24 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

I'm not ashamed to be British but I am ashamed of our politicians and the sooner we get rid of this abhorrent government the better.

The problem there is, will Starmer be any improvement?

I'll say it again, the only way we are getting any serious change is if we all pick an independent candidate and fill Westminster with them then, bombard them with emails and have campaigns to change the rules so future governments cannot get away with all this BS. Not just the awful Abstension but ALL of their nonsense, all of the tings we rail against. Make it so that some of the things they do such as lying to Parliament and to the people, fiddling expenses, having outside jobs or taking payment for favours is no longer acceptable. maybe there should be a new law to cover it and it should come with a fixed temr penalty and a lifetime ban from politics.

Until we clean up politics all this nonsense will continue.
Gaza latest on 12:36 - Dec 9 with 4270 viewsLuther27

If you’re do ashamed why don’t you get your backside out to the Middle East and live there…like I did. Then you’ll have a much better understanding of the culture…the remit of a people who despise us on religious grounds. While you’re there you can ask why no Arab nation will take the Palestinian refugees en mass as we and Europe have done with the influx of refugees.

Also while there you can ask Hamas why they committed war crimes at the start of this war…why they broke the ceasefire and also are there any hostages alive? People like you and your cohorts really need to get out from behind your keyboards and get some life experience outside the village.
Login to get fewer ads

Gaza latest on 12:43 - Dec 9 with 4264 viewsraynor94

Gaza latest on 12:36 - Dec 9 by Luther27

If you’re do ashamed why don’t you get your backside out to the Middle East and live there…like I did. Then you’ll have a much better understanding of the culture…the remit of a people who despise us on religious grounds. While you’re there you can ask why no Arab nation will take the Palestinian refugees en mass as we and Europe have done with the influx of refugees.

Also while there you can ask Hamas why they committed war crimes at the start of this war…why they broke the ceasefire and also are there any hostages alive? People like you and your cohorts really need to get out from behind your keyboards and get some life experience outside the village.

Brilliant post👏

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gaza latest on 12:53 - Dec 9 with 4255 viewsBoundy

I have to say what's currently happening , not just in Palestine but throughout the world is horrific ,but I wonder how many of those screaming the odds have actually attended a protest march, contributed to numerous charity's , contacted their local MP , donated clothing and aid , or pick up a weapon and join the fight on which side they support then that's pretty much all of which any of us can do.
We are pawns in the machinations of life and if anyone thinks human beings can ever live in total peace is deluded , it isn't going to happen folks . As long as the bottom of the barrel continues to dredge 3rd rate politicians who have their own agendas then scenes such as we're witnessing now and previously will continue.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gaza latest on 13:32 - Dec 9 with 4233 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 11:24 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

Why just because the UK abstained on a one sided ceasefire that hamas has refused to accept.

Are you ashamed to be a Russian supporter when they vetoed a UN resolution following the illegal invasion of Ukraine

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 13:34 - Dec 9 with 4231 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why were hamas so keen to rape women and massacre civilians only a few weeks ago. No doubt you support these actions.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 13:36]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 14:06 - Dec 9 with 4197 viewscontroversial_jack

Probably, because Gaza has been brutally occupied for decades. We shouldn't be surprised at any armed resistance, especially with our occupation of Ireland, to name just one.

Maybe, the French or Dutch resistance should have just kept quiet and not taken up arms against the NAZIs. Nobody wants to see violence, but this has been brewing for decades, and nobody, the UN included have done anything to prevent it. D
Gaza latest on 14:08 - Dec 9 with 4197 viewscontroversial_jack

Probably, because Gaza has been brutally occupied for decades. We shouldn't be surprised at any armed resistance, especially with our occupation of Ireland, to name just one.

Maybe, the French or Dutch resistance should have just kept quiet and not taken up arms against the NAZIs. Nobody wants to see violence, but this has been brewing for decades, and nobody, the UN included have done anything to prevent it. Don't get me started on the US support for this brutal regime.

I'll probably get censored now for correcting you
Gaza latest on 16:03 - Dec 9 with 4173 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 14:08 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

Maybe, the French or Dutch resistance should have just kept quiet and not taken up arms against the NAZIs. Nobody wants to see violence, but this has been brewing for decades, and nobody, the UN included have done anything to prevent it. Don't get me started on the US support for this brutal regime.

Why would you be censored for voicing your opinion? Yes the UN are at fault. But that doesn’t detract regarding how this latest war was initiated by a terrorist organisation who along the way committed unspeakable acts.
The story may be different for Gaza today if the Arab Nations hadn’t launched the Yom Kippur war in 1973.
Gaza latest on 16:25 - Dec 9 with 4146 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Gaza latest on 14:08 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

Don’t know how you can seriously compare Hamas with the french resistance. I can only imagine the reaction if Hamas were presented with Van Klomps fallen Madonna with ze big boobies.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Gaza latest on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 4049 viewsKilkennyjack

The killing needs to stop.
Every war ends with talking in the end.

Enough surely.

International law posits that no person may be punished for acts that he or she did not commit. It ensures that the collective punishment of a group of persons for a crime committed by an individual is also forbidden, whether in the case of prisoners of war or of any other individuals (GCIII Art. 87, API Art. 75.2.d, APII Art. 4.2.b). This is one of the fundamental guarantees established by the 1949 Geneva Conventions and their 1977 Additional Protocols.

Beware of the Risen People

Gaza latest on 07:44 - Dec 10 with 4001 viewsAnotherJohn

Reports are surfacing of continued bestial treatment of the hostages. Even foreign nationals were systematically beaten.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/israeli-hostages-singled-out-for-brutal-tre

One wonders how many of the Israeli captives are still alive. The Thai survivor interviewed says he witnessed the murder of a workmate, and I imagine this is the man beheaded with multiple blows from a hoe, shown in a video circulating on social media. Arabs holidaying in Thailand may need to exercise caution. I don't think most Thais will make the clear distinction many here do between Hamas and a wider population who elected a Hamas administration and who still show high support for Hamas in polling. I have seen links from a Thai social media group to awful footage showing the mass murders committed on October 7th. One shows a row of naked and bound captives lined up lying on the ground awaiting execution.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 7:49]
Gaza latest on 08:35 - Dec 10 with 3967 viewsjackrmee

Duw duw, you know nothing about me mate.
I may not be moving to the Middle East?
, but I’m getting out of UK, sharpish.

I have Muslim family members, from Libya and UK, and very close friends from Algeria and Egypt.
None of them hate us and DEFINITELY not anything to do with religion, even if they had any argument with us.

Gaza latest on 08:39 - Dec 10 with 3966 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 13:34 - Dec 9 by felixstowe_jack

Why were hamas so keen to rape women and massacre civilians only a few weeks ago. No doubt you support these actions.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 13:36]

Of course I don’t support those actions, what the hell do you think I am?
But the terrorists have been doing those exact things to Palestinian women and children for many years, so they should have realised something like that was coming. They even admit that they had the warnings 🤷‍♂️

Gaza latest on 09:45 - Dec 10 with 3930 viewstrampie

Gaza latest on 07:44 - Dec 10 by AnotherJohn

Reports are surfacing of continued bestial treatment of the hostages. Even foreign nationals were systematically beaten.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/israeli-hostages-singled-out-for-brutal-tre

One wonders how many of the Israeli captives are still alive. The Thai survivor interviewed says he witnessed the murder of a workmate, and I imagine this is the man beheaded with multiple blows from a hoe, shown in a video circulating on social media. Arabs holidaying in Thailand may need to exercise caution. I don't think most Thais will make the clear distinction many here do between Hamas and a wider population who elected a Hamas administration and who still show high support for Hamas in polling. I have seen links from a Thai social media group to awful footage showing the mass murders committed on October 7th. One shows a row of naked and bound captives lined up lying on the ground awaiting execution.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 7:49]

Do you realise that is what has been happening the other way around for years, reports of rape as a torture and interrogation tool by Israeli prison guards etc, I read the other day of the multiple rape, torture and murder of a 12 year old Palestinian girl (I couldn't finish the article it was so bad, it was before Oct 7th and im sure it was by Israeli forces not civilians).

I've seen it said that Hamas was voted in because Fatah was seen as corrupt and in the Israelis pockets, so the Fatah leaders might have done ok but the Palestinian people were in the same boat being treated as second class, the Israelis thought the Fatah was no good so they helped create and boost Hamas as they thought it would divide the Palestinian cause.

Gaza latest on 09:51 - Dec 10 with 3916 viewstrampie

Gaza latest on 16:03 - Dec 9 by Luther27

Why would you be censored for voicing your opinion? Yes the UN are at fault. But that doesn’t detract regarding how this latest war was initiated by a terrorist organisation who along the way committed unspeakable acts.
The story may be different for Gaza today if the Arab Nations hadn’t launched the Yom Kippur war in 1973.

The problems didn't start on Oct 7th, they go back decades to when Jewish terrorist groups were killing British soldiers (and their civilian families) and the creation of Israel.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 9:52]

Gaza latest on 09:55 - Dec 10 with 3884 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 08:39 - Dec 10 by jackrmee

Of course I don’t support those actions, what the hell do you think I am?
But the terrorists have been doing those exact things to Palestinian women and children for many years, so they should have realised something like that was coming. They even admit that they had the warnings 🤷‍♂️

Even the IDF couldn't confirm at the time that women had been raped or children beheaded. It's the same thing every conflict. we said it with the Saddam regime and also in the Ukraine, and none of it has been verified.
Gaza latest on 10:08 - Dec 10 with 3867 viewstrampie

Gaza latest on 09:55 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

Even the IDF couldn't confirm at the time that women had been raped or children beheaded. It's the same thing every conflict. we said it with the Saddam regime and also in the Ukraine, and none of it has been verified.

They are trying to dehumanise the Palestinians which is what German Nazi propoganda did against certain groups back in the day.

Gaza latest on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 3854 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gaza latest on 10:08 - Dec 10 by trampie

They are trying to dehumanise the Palestinians which is what German Nazi propoganda did against certain groups back in the day.

No, only Hamas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024