Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Peer Michelle Mone 21:03 - Dec 17 with 4118 viewsbuilthjack

Put in by Cameron, a good friend of Johnson.
“Apparently” awarded over £200 million of PPE contracts by her Tory friends.
They really are the absolute scum of the earth. Liars, cheats, assholes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:11 - Dec 17 with 3046 viewsWingstandwood

For some people there never is enough money, greedy lying cow!

Argus!

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:15 - Dec 17 with 3043 viewsmajorraglan

The article in the Guardian provides a timeline of the events. Needs to be looked at closely, the whole thing stinks. In my view she should be sacked from the House of Lords if such a thing is possible.

The whole thing is an outrage.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/17/how-the-michelle-mone-scandal-un
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:16 - Dec 17 with 3042 viewsWhiterockin

I was speaking to someone lunchtime today about this very subject, they were working on a covid ward during the pandemic. She said to me we were running out of PPE, we didn't care where it came from or what it cost. It was all well and good clapping on the doorstep once a week, but colleagues were dying. She still doesn't care. Different people different opinions.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:22 - Dec 17 with 3013 viewstrampie

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:16 - Dec 17 by Whiterockin

I was speaking to someone lunchtime today about this very subject, they were working on a covid ward during the pandemic. She said to me we were running out of PPE, we didn't care where it came from or what it cost. It was all well and good clapping on the doorstep once a week, but colleagues were dying. She still doesn't care. Different people different opinions.

Didn't the English NHS steal Welsh PPE, remember that story !

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:22 - Dec 17 with 2962 viewsmajorraglan

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:16 - Dec 17 by Whiterockin

In the case of PPE Medpro the 25m gowns purchased at a cost in excess of £120m weren’t sterile and ended up in the bin. 100% get the need to equip our healthcare professionals with the right kit, maybe if we’d applied the lessons from Op Cygnus we’d have been better prepared.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/04/ppe-medpro-uk-government-alleges
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:11 - Dec 18 with 2845 viewsonehunglow

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:22 - Dec 17 by trampie

Didn't the English NHS steal Welsh PPE, remember that story !

English again .
Dear God,man.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:42 - Dec 18 with 2821 viewstrampie

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:11 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

English again .
Dear God,man.

Well they did didn't they, we had it ordered and they had run out/were running out and took our order, don't you follow the news.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:57 - Dec 18 with 2810 viewsonehunglow

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:42 - Dec 18 by trampie

Well they did didn't they, we had it ordered and they had run out/were running out and took our order, don't you follow the news.

I only watch BBC Cymru.
I will of course be making my English family pay .
It’s simple racism on your behalf again.
It’s good bye from me as you don’t need English loving people like me .

[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 8:58]

Login to get fewer ads

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:06 - Dec 18 with 2785 viewstrampie

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:57 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

I only watch BBC Cymru.
I will of course be making my English family pay .
It’s simple racism on your behalf again.
It’s good bye from me as you don’t need English loving people like me .

[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 8:58]

Thousands of English people get treated every year in Wales, now England put their prices up/refuse to treat Welsh people all the time, you don't hear of the Welsh doing that the other way around although I'm sure they would have too, there are so many old English people in Welsh hospitals etc it is costing the Welsh NHS a fortune.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:08 - Dec 18 with 2791 viewsonehunglow

Fit though !

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 13:29 - Dec 18 with 2731 viewsBoundy

https://youtube.com/shorts/LvrjywGzwjg?si=mCu9QEWaiv4bD6SF

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:13 - Dec 18 with 2631 viewsGwyn737

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 13:29 - Dec 18 by Boundy

https://youtube.com/shorts/LvrjywGzwjg?si=mCu9QEWaiv4bD6SF

She’s the perfect Tory peer.

Siphoning off public money into the the private sector - it’s what the Tory party is al about.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:58 - Dec 18 with 2606 viewsmajorraglan

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:13 - Dec 18 by Gwyn737

Siphoning off public money into the the private sector - it’s what the Tory party is al about.

Mone now saying that Ministers knew she was involved with PPEMedpro along, so why didn’t the government speak up when she was denying it all! We’re being gaslighted and played for idiots!!!! What else has gone on?

How is she still in the Lords.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 21:59]
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 00:33 - Dec 19 with 2563 viewsRobbie

200,000 + people and patients died in that pandemic , my mate had to sign a DNR clause regarding his mother then in a nursing home , he was in a bad state of mind , she pulled through thankfully .

Now the Money grabbing liars have crawled out from under their stones , this piece of work has now passed the ball to Sunak , he must have been aware of the tender , advised that lovable scallywag Bojo , all passed and approved by Government at the time .

How do the rich get richer , make more money whatever it takes .

No doubt another pointless inquiry will take place , lessons learned , errors of judgement .

Few weeks time the Politicians Axminster Carpet will be like the Alps , all evidence hidden under it , another bulge on the pattern coming soon .
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 2454 viewswaynekerr55

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:13 - Dec 18 by Gwyn737

It seems that some scroungers are more equal than others...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:54 - Dec 19 with 2453 viewswaynekerr55

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:08 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

Fit though !

Vinegar moments

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 17:39 - Dec 19 with 2425 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:08 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

Fit though !

🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:20 - Dec 19 with 2399 viewsmajorraglan

£12bn worth of PPE was purchased during the pandemic, £4bn yes that’s right £4bn of it was unfit for purpose and ended up being binned. That’s outrageous - but we’re not hearing much about it as some sources are keeping it quiet as it impacts on their chums in government.

If we want to talk about wasting money, while I deplore some of the things Drakers is doing his spending is insignificant compared to the £4bn we’re talking about here.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 18:22]
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:37 - Dec 19 with 2388 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:20 - Dec 19 by majorraglan

£12bn worth of PPE was purchased during the pandemic, £4bn yes that’s right £4bn of it was unfit for purpose and ended up being binned. That’s outrageous - but we’re not hearing much about it as some sources are keeping it quiet as it impacts on their chums in government.

If we want to talk about wasting money, while I deplore some of the things Drakers is doing his spending is insignificant compared to the £4bn we’re talking about here.

I will always say this, whatever Westminster wastes, it doesn't let the Senedd off the hook. They always say they need more money which makes not asting it even more imperative.

They have just announced cuts to budget yet they continue to throw millions at things people don't want that aren't (or shouldn't be) high up on the important list. Cardiff airport, increasing their number in the Senedd and the Welsh language to start with. The NHS and education should be above them every time.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 2388 viewsGwyn737

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:20 - Dec 19 by majorraglan

Absolutely.

I also think the figures mentioned are so massive it’s sometimes hard to process.

The senedd have and continue to make some very poor decisions but it has been a bit like shuffling the chairs on the Titanic.

Cost of 20mph - £50,000,000
Binned PPE - £4,000,000,000
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:45 - Dec 19 with 2384 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:38 - Dec 19 by Gwyn737

Absolutely.

I also think the figures mentioned are so massive it’s sometimes hard to process.

The senedd have and continue to make some very poor decisions but it has been a bit like shuffling the chairs on the Titanic.

Cost of 20mph - £50,000,000
Binned PPE - £4,000,000,000

The cost of 20mph is said to be in the billions over 30 years. Again, not that it matters, Westminster making a pigs ear of something doesn't excuse the Senedd's idiocy.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 19:09 - Dec 19 with 2368 viewsGwyn737

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:45 - Dec 19 by SullutaCreturned

The cost of 20mph is said to be in the billions over 30 years. Again, not that it matters, Westminster making a pigs ear of something doesn't excuse the Senedd's idiocy.

Not at all Cat.

Being underfunded certainly doesn’t give them a pass for spending poorly.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 19:28 - Dec 19 with 2343 viewsmajorraglan

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:37 - Dec 19 by SullutaCreturned

I will always say this, whatever Westminster wastes, it doesn't let the Senedd off the hook. They always say they need more money which makes not asting it even more imperative.

They have just announced cuts to budget yet they continue to throw millions at things people don't want that aren't (or shouldn't be) high up on the important list. Cardiff airport, increasing their number in the Senedd and the Welsh language to start with. The NHS and education should be above them every time.

Agree with much of what you’ve written, wasting or getting poor value from public finances is completely unacceptable.
I completely disagree with the increase in AM’s, but I do agree with the support for the Welsh language. Down our way there’s lots of Welsh and it doesn’t cost a great deal to deliver much of the services they need in Welsh. It’s about common sense.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:04 - Jan 15 with 1989 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:37 - Dec 19 by SullutaCreturned

People voted for this welsh govt.

Why do you think that you alone know what welsh people want…?
Do you run a polling company ?

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:05 - Jan 15 with 1988 viewsKilkennyjack

Nice boat in all fairness …. 💰

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024