Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams 16:35 - Jan 6 with 5203 viewsangryjack

On glue...Fisher starting.oh god
Williams on 12:20 - Jan 8 with 558 viewsswancity

Williams on 12:11 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

We'll agree to disagree then Keith, it's all only opinions.

It is about opinions but try to think outside the box. Without tunnel vision. We can change our opinion too. It’s not a weakness, in fact on the contrary it’s reassuring and helpful to know that we can do that and feel good about it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Williams on 12:27 - Jan 8 with 538 viewsTreforys_Jack

Williams on 12:20 - Jan 8 by swancity

It is about opinions but try to think outside the box. Without tunnel vision. We can change our opinion too. It’s not a weakness, in fact on the contrary it’s reassuring and helpful to know that we can do that and feel good about it.

Funny, because I think you guys have tunnel vision and not thinking outside the box, just jumping on public opinion, but thanks for the advice no matter how condescending and patronising it sounded.
Williams on 12:50 - Jan 8 with 514 viewsKeithHaynes

Williams on 12:20 - Jan 8 by swancity

As per the Coleman report this morning, it isn’t a one way street.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Williams on 12:51 - Jan 8 with 513 viewsKeithHaynes

Williams on 12:11 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

We'll agree to disagree then Keith, it's all only opinions.

Of course, that’s what this is all about.

Williams on 17:05 - Jan 8 with 441 viewsSTID2017

Williams on 06:20 - Jan 8 by Dr_Winston

Blaming Fisher for our failure to make the playoffs instead of the six months with only three wins in them where he barely played is an opinion I guess.

There's only one man responsible for our failure last season, and he somehow managed to parlay that incompetence into a lucrative new job on the South Coast.
[Post edited 8 Jan 6:40]

Nothing to do with our owners not giving the players who would have got us there then ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Williams on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 420 viewsDr_Winston

Williams on 17:05 - Jan 8 by STID2017

Nothing to do with our owners not giving the players who would have got us there then ?

We already had players good enough. We could hardly have gone on the unbeaten run we did as soon as we dropped the process could we?

Anyway. I will accede to Keith's wishes. Despite it being glaringly obvious to me that our biggest problem last season was on the touchline (and taking a Premier League squad to third in the Championship since isn't exactly confirmation that he is Rinus Michels reborn), I will do my best to avoid having the same old debates in future.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Williams on 17:38 - Jan 8 with 404 viewsKeithHaynes

Williams on 17:33 - Jan 8 by Dr_Winston

We already had players good enough. We could hardly have gone on the unbeaten run we did as soon as we dropped the process could we?

Anyway. I will accede to Keith's wishes. Despite it being glaringly obvious to me that our biggest problem last season was on the touchline (and taking a Premier League squad to third in the Championship since isn't exactly confirmation that he is Rinus Michels reborn), I will do my best to avoid having the same old debates in future.

It’s not a problem Dr, the value in the repetition is limited. Opinions will never be restricted, but we have to have some form of legitimacy. Personally I try to see positives, well, except in the the case of Aiden Newhouse 😉

Williams on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 404 viewsSTID2017

Williams on 17:33 - Jan 8 by Dr_Winston

Meow 😁
Nothing wrong with a debate as long as it doesn't get personal 👍

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Williams on 17:45 - Jan 8 with 387 viewsDr_Winston

Williams on 17:38 - Jan 8 by KeithHaynes

It’s not a problem Dr, the value in the repetition is limited. Opinions will never be restricted, but we have to have some form of legitimacy. Personally I try to see positives, well, except in the the case of Aiden Newhouse 😉

He looked alright for about ten minutes on his debut...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Williams on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 372 viewsDr_Winston

Williams on 17:39 - Jan 8 by STID2017

Meow 😁
Nothing wrong with a debate as long as it doesn't get personal 👍

Completely agree with the second bit.

For me there were just too many instances over the two years where it looked like he knew full well how he could improve results, but was so hell bent on proving that what he was trying to do would work that the team suffered for it. There's no way that a squad capable of going 9/10 games unbeaten with a few obvious tactical changes should have been as bad as it was from October to April.

As a manager and a man I'd compare him to Garry Monk. The desire to be the smartest man in the room, to make a simple game unnecessarily complicated, inability to accept and acknowledge mistakes and diplomatically deal with those who disagree with his methods are eerily similar.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024