Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I thought 00:13 - Feb 2 with 1317 viewsangryjack

Unconvincing in the market,desperate for a forward plus another creative midfielder,and could done with bate pace at back as well...wasn't expecting miracles though..sums them up..all the talk about frenzies
As I thought on 02:39 - Feb 2 with 1236 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mate 😎

we are ok to stay up .....

Look not every window is going to be transfer records.

Remember last year?

At least we got enough to stay up.........

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

As I thought on 05:24 - Feb 2 with 1189 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Three players in to improve the Squad.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

As I thought on 06:09 - Feb 2 with 1172 viewsPawelAbbott

If there has been months of preparation, why does it always come down to the last few minutes to get deals done?
As I thought on 06:47 - Feb 2 with 1132 viewsangryjack

As I thought on 05:24 - Feb 2 by felixstowe_jack

Yes but we didn't need a 3rd winger,who by all accounts is injury prone and average,we needed another forward snd athletism and creativity in midfield,..
As I thought on 07:05 - Feb 2 with 1115 viewsswan_si

As I thought on 06:09 - Feb 2 by PawelAbbott

If there has been months of preparation, why does it always come down to the last few minutes to get deals done?

it's been explained on numerous occasions.
As I thought on 08:45 - Feb 2 with 1005 viewsonehunglow

As I thought on 05:24 - Feb 2 by felixstowe_jack

Three wingers when we have Jerry and the ignored Ukrainian
Sense it is not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

As I thought on 12:10 - Feb 2 with 894 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wingers can play in midfield as well. I remember under both Jacket and Martinez we often played 3 wingers.
Anderson, Robinson, Butler, Bauza,

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

As I thought on 12:30 - Feb 2 with 868 viewsonehunglow

As I thought on 12:10 - Feb 2 by felixstowe_jack

Wingers can play in midfield as well. I remember under both Jacket and Martinez we often played 3 wingers.
Anderson, Robinson, Butler, Bauza,

Hopefully they can Felix and I’m worrying over nothing .
Frankly,it’s all about our defending and captaincy for me.

Login to get fewer ads

As I thought on 19:42 - Feb 2 with 720 viewsReslovenSwan1

Players on big wages not playing is an obstacle to new signings. Walsh Allen Naughton are eating up the wage allowance. Championship teams with tight budgets cannot carry excess players.

Wise sage since Toshack era

As I thought on 08:11 - Feb 3 with 618 viewsangryjack

As I thought on 19:42 - Feb 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Players on big wages not playing is an obstacle to new signings. Walsh Allen Naughton are eating up the wage allowance. Championship teams with tight budgets cannot carry excess players.

Well the yanks gave injury prone players like Walsh and Allen stupid contracts...
As I thought on 11:34 - Feb 3 with 525 viewsPawelAbbott

As I thought on 07:05 - Feb 2 by swan_si

it's been explained on numerous occasions.

On numerous occasions there has been excuses of people waiting to get better deals. Chains of deals taking time etc etc.
But, that doesn't explain why we are putting in bids for players with an hour to go as I the case of the Aberdeen lad.
Other deals will have fallen through that brought him to the top of the list of remaining options. But, if we are down to option number 5 or more then leave it.
Don't blow £700k fee, agent fees, signing on fees and a decent wage for several years on a player who was so far down your list. That's how you wind up with a squad who aren't good enough and you can't get off the wage bill.
As I thought on 12:07 - Feb 3 with 486 viewsswan_si

As I thought on 11:34 - Feb 3 by PawelAbbott

On numerous occasions there has been excuses of people waiting to get better deals. Chains of deals taking time etc etc.
But, that doesn't explain why we are putting in bids for players with an hour to go as I the case of the Aberdeen lad.
Other deals will have fallen through that brought him to the top of the list of remaining options. But, if we are down to option number 5 or more then leave it.
Don't blow £700k fee, agent fees, signing on fees and a decent wage for several years on a player who was so far down your list. That's how you wind up with a squad who aren't good enough and you can't get off the wage bill.

Totally agree with you ( although I might have used a different term than " excuses"). Buy cheap pay twice. It's not always easy to coax players to a struggling team. A good run after a tough February would see us climb the table and a good end of season may make us more attractive to future signings.🤞 All ifs and buts i know, but at this moment my pint is still half full.
As I thought on 12:14 - Feb 3 with 477 viewsonehunglow

As I thought on 08:11 - Feb 3 by angryjack

Well the yanks gave injury prone players like Walsh and Allen stupid contracts...

Not just them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024