Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... 17:08 - Feb 26 with 4239 viewstheloneranger

"Referee Rebecca Welch will make history this weekend by becoming the first female referee to officiate a Swansea City first team game, when the Swans entertain Blackburn Rovers at the Swansea.com stadium on Saturday afternoon."

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/2024/02/26/rebecca-welch-set-to-make-swansea-city-histor

This post has been edited by an administrator

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 07:44 - Mar 3 with 531 viewsjackal

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 18:29 - Mar 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

She let the game flow very well, she's no Bobby Madley.

There's only one Bobby Madley

And that's one too many.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 10:30 - Mar 3 with 424 viewsYrAlarch

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:54 - Mar 2 by builthjack

Lowe, the fool, made the decision for the linesman.
The ball wasn’t out, yet he stopped. The Lino was 7 or 8 yards upfield and didn’t have a clue until he saw Lowe stop. Idiot.

The whole of the ball did go out of play. I was better positioned than the linesman, who seemed to have momentarily gone to sleep.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 10:33 - Mar 3 with 422 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:54 - Mar 2 by builthjack

Lowe, the fool, made the decision for the linesman.
The ball wasn’t out, yet he stopped. The Lino was 7 or 8 yards upfield and didn’t have a clue until he saw Lowe stop. Idiot.

That was an ( almost) certain goal chance.
Possibly even Jerry might have knocked it in with his thigh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 14:05 - Mar 3 with 352 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 21:55 - Mar 2 by builthjack

Great ref. Booked players when needed to, others
Wise let the game flow. 10/10.

And no histrionics either, no 2me me me" like with some of the men, like Madley and Mike Dean.

She was calm and always in control.

I can't even blame her for the "ball over the line" thing because the lino didn't see it and she was at the wrong angle and too far away.
I think the Lino guessed and youre right, if Lowe had carried on there could have been a najor injustice done...as far as Blackburn are concerned anyway!
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 14:14 - Mar 3 with 341 viewsJumpingJackFlash

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 14:05 - Mar 3 by SullutaCreturned

And no histrionics either, no 2me me me" like with some of the men, like Madley and Mike Dean.

She was calm and always in control.

I can't even blame her for the "ball over the line" thing because the lino didn't see it and she was at the wrong angle and too far away.
I think the Lino guessed and youre right, if Lowe had carried on there could have been a najor injustice done...as far as Blackburn are concerned anyway!

Yes, the officials guessed but it was an educated guess. Lowe stopped because he knew it was out of play so common sense told the officials that it was out even though they were in no position to judge themselves.
🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 14:52 - Mar 3 with 312 viewsSTID2017

🔴 Rebecca Welch set to make Swansea City history ... on 17:45 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Best referee I’ve seen in years .
Every decision seemed reasoned and reasonable
Players respected her clearly .
Oh to see a female ref in the PL

I agree

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024