Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was 15:05 - Mar 10 with 2263 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62115/swans-lose-in-bris

That was awful, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2147 viewspembsjack

Just awful, no passion, no ideas.
I've said this game after game this season. but we have a squad full of lazy cowards. They're stealing a living off us. They make me feel sick, fans spend their hard earned cash to follow us around only to be rewarded with cowardly half arsed performances. They should be embarrassed, but I doubt they care, some other mug will continue over paying them somewhere else next year.
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 2021 viewsBillyChong

Awful game, awful performance. We gave Bristol all the time in the world to get the ball into the box. Lethargic sideways passing. Grimes standing still at points in the second half where the defence needed an option. A total lack of desire in the run up to the derby.
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 15:48 - Mar 10 with 2007 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 15:47 - Mar 10 by BillyChong

Awful game, awful performance. We gave Bristol all the time in the world to get the ball into the box. Lethargic sideways passing. Grimes standing still at points in the second half where the defence needed an option. A total lack of desire in the run up to the derby.

He’s captain.
An inspiration.
Apparently.
We need root and branch clear out at end if season,whatever league were in .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 17:18 - Mar 10 with 1683 viewsBillyChong

Willliams claims that ‘we cannot wait for Cardiff’. Rushworth claimed that the squad were ‘well up for the two derbies’. If that was a team well up for it then god help us next week.
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 17:42 - Mar 10 with 1597 viewsBoundy

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 17:18 - Mar 10 by BillyChong

Willliams claims that ‘we cannot wait for Cardiff’. Rushworth claimed that the squad were ‘well up for the two derbies’. If that was a team well up for it then god help us next week.

Which squad was he referring to , not the one we saw today Shirley.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:02 - Mar 10 with 1386 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No plan, no desire, no point going.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:06 - Mar 10 with 1371 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 17:18 - Mar 10 by BillyChong

Williams has all the hallmarks of a BS king.
We have heard this before.
He could actually be worse
To me,he is “ out of his depth”

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:34 - Mar 10 with 1293 viewsunion_jack

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:02 - Mar 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

No plan, no desire, no point going.

No points at all

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 1228 viewsOptimisticJack

That performance made me angry today.
Lost count of the endless failed crosses that couldn't beat the first man.
So many half hearted tackles.
Bristol City were there for the taking today.
Between them and Watford midweek 5 points dropped.
Such a heartless performance.

Optimisticjack

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 20:09 - Mar 10 with 1178 viewspembsjack

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 19:52 - Mar 10 by OptimisticJack

That performance made me angry today.
Lost count of the endless failed crosses that couldn't beat the first man.
So many half hearted tackles.
Bristol City were there for the taking today.
Between them and Watford midweek 5 points dropped.
Such a heartless performance.

2 very poor teams on show today. Tactics aside, guts and basic skills were no where to be seen.
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 06:18 - Mar 12 with 630 viewsjackal

I was ashamed of that performance more than I have ever been before.

The majority of the game was played in our own penalty area.

Walking around for ninety minutes with no commitment, no energy , no effort.

When Martin left I was so pleased that we'd seen the end of the passing around our own penalty box and that we'd actually get the ball forward quickly but it's worse than ever.

Bristol must have been amazed at their luck.

The Ronald corner said it all.

God help us on Sunday. Because Cardiff after seeing that will be rubbing their hands together and itching to get at us. They'll be up for it. And we'll just plss about at the back letting them come on.
[Post edited 12 Mar 7:01]
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 08:11 - Mar 12 with 580 viewsAzzuriswan

It was all part of our game plan...make CCFC think we are as bad as we looked at Ashton Gate be over confident and fall down at the .com stadium to our sucker punch...I wish.
Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 504 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose in Bristol : What an absolute waste of time that was on 06:18 - Mar 12 by jackal

I was ashamed of that performance more than I have ever been before.

The majority of the game was played in our own penalty area.

Walking around for ninety minutes with no commitment, no energy , no effort.

When Martin left I was so pleased that we'd seen the end of the passing around our own penalty box and that we'd actually get the ball forward quickly but it's worse than ever.

Bristol must have been amazed at their luck.

The Ronald corner said it all.

God help us on Sunday. Because Cardiff after seeing that will be rubbing their hands together and itching to get at us. They'll be up for it. And we'll just plss about at the back letting them come on.
[Post edited 12 Mar 7:01]

My point
You’re a captain.
You’re one nil behind on 90 mins
Four mins left to get an equaliser
What yiu want is to get the ball into danger areas quick as possible
We have ended three games with the ball on the half way line with defenders passing sideways
Nobody is going to tell me this is not criminal to sort out
As for a coach,words fail
This is where we are

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024