Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 35303 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 12 with 5325 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve got a funny feline about this one
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 12 with 5315 viewsTheChef

I couldn't possibly comment.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 12 with 5251 viewsBluce_Ree

Head says we'll struggle. Heart says F*CK SUNDERLAND.

I dunno. 2-1 to the Supers. But I don't believe it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 12 with 5183 viewsJAPRANGERS

Aren't Sunderland on some dastardly bad run right now? That can only mean one thing.....
Charity Park Rangers will be heading up there to help out
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 12 with 5174 viewsFDC

In the words of Chairman Meow:

The attitude towards any person who has made mistakes in his work should be one of purr-suasion in order to help him change and start afresh and not one of exclusion, unless he is incorrigible, or has goalkeeper hands made of lettuce

Here's hoping they don't makes us look like mogs.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 12 with 5165 viewsRangersw12

1-3 Rangers
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 12 with 5128 viewscolinallcars

We need to ensure we don't get off to our usual paw start to the game.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 12 with 5053 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:45 - Mar 12 with 5015 viewsE17hoop

Only 500 or so tickets left apparently.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 12 with 4960 viewsShotKneesHoop

How many tickets were made available to R's fans?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 12 with 4935 viewsstainrods_elbow

Come what may, I anticipate another waul of sound from our travelling support of such Spector-esque acoustic impact the team will deliver a purr-fect performance and whiskers up the table.

(I'll get my cat suit.)
[Post edited 12 Mar 18:41]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 12 with 4915 viewsBoston

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 12 by TheChef

I couldn't possibly comment.

Why, what exactly is in the curry?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:47 - Mar 12 with 4906 viewsBoston

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 12 by ShotKneesHoop

How many tickets were made available to R's fans?

They have an away fan allocation of 3,000 for league fixtures.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 12 with 4895 viewsRangersw12

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:47 - Mar 12 by Boston

They have an away fan allocation of 3,000 for league fixtures.

We were given 2k and sold 1k

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/attendance-thread-qpr.1628046/page-3
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 12 with 4807 viewslave16

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 17:45 - Mar 12 by E17hoop

Only 500 or so tickets left apparently.

Is Mickey Beale in the home or away end for this one?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 20:56 - Mar 12 with 4796 viewsSpaceman_P

A fur-midable challenge lay ahead of us.

Will this be pivotal to our hiss-tory this year, will we claw our way to a win, will it be a purr-fect end to the weekend.

Got to remain paws-itive lads.

QPR 2 - Sunderland 1

Ilias (scratch the) Chair, to score, and to cat-nip the second, the loose and untangled Frey

We've got this, we'll win by a whisker.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 12 with 4772 viewsLblock

This thread is already littered with puns.

There's none left, all been creamed off.

I'll go for a 0-2 win for us here as we've already used up our nine lives.
Anyway --- that's what I sphynx

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 12 with 4753 viewsMalintabuk

Getting a little tired of these pun filled threads it's bordering on a felinony now
Not wanting to litter this up as well with puns I will say exactly what will happen
Lose and it could be a 🐈astrophe for our chances of survival. A win though and we could be Purina end to the weekend
Another 1-0 win with a 40 yard volley from Cook to put the cream on it
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 12 with 4684 viewsSuperhoops2808

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 20:56 - Mar 12 by Spaceman_P

A fur-midable challenge lay ahead of us.

Will this be pivotal to our hiss-tory this year, will we claw our way to a win, will it be a purr-fect end to the weekend.

Got to remain paws-itive lads.

QPR 2 - Sunderland 1

Ilias (scratch the) Chair, to score, and to cat-nip the second, the loose and untangled Frey

We've got this, we'll win by a whisker.

I thought you might scratch the Monkeys eyes out for starting the thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:09 - Mar 12 with 4650 viewsDorse

Scientists have predicted an 80% chance of us winning. 8 out 10 times they prefer us.

Ahem.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:10 - Mar 12 with 4640 viewsBrianMcCarthy

S'land 2.25 or 5/4
Draw 3.10 or some weird shít I can't fathom.
Us 3.20 or 11/5

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:41 - Mar 12 with 4550 viewsBoston

Where's the Manx prediction?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:53 - Mar 12 with 4539 viewsHoopsie

Black Cats 0 Jude the Cat 1 - charity begins at home, our own black cat the lucky charm

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 23:02 - Mar 12 with 4508 viewsBoston

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:53 - Mar 12 by Hoopsie

Black Cats 0 Jude the Cat 1 - charity begins at home, our own black cat the lucky charm

purrfect.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 23:06 - Mar 12 with 4495 viewsBoston

No programmes available for this one, they're catalogues only.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024