Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done lads for grinding that one out! 17:01 - Mar 29 with 1317 viewsRhonddaSwans

Rushworth saved us today šŸ˜³.

Bet the Sheffield Wednesday fans feel robbed.
Fair play you're new boss has transformed you into a decent team.
I can see Sheffield staying up ,with a clinical striker today we would of been dead and buried.

Earlier in the season we wouldn't of got a point today.
With all the other results today, if we beat QPR monday we are safe for the summer re build.

Fulton needs to move on when a 34 year old is coming on and you can realize the massive difference you know something isn't right.

Jay has hell of a shot on him but defensively he is not good enough .
Well done anyway lads ! Is about time we grinded out a point against all odds.

GET JAMAL A CONTRACT NOW!
MAKE SURE WE GOT CARL NEXT SEASON!
[Post edited 29 Mar 17:07]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:11 - Mar 29 with 1254 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bravo to the team. The knives would have been out with reference to "over celebrating" after the Cardiff games being mentioned. Some s cynical wise guy would have mentioned the manager hitting the zambuccas. I know at least one guy who would have.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1237 viewsonehunglow

I stated previously Wednesday would do whatever it took to stay up
My God , they are agricultural but Rushworth DID save a point although his distribution is worrying

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:38 - Mar 29 with 1173 viewsRhonddaSwans

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:14 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

I stated previously Wednesday would do whatever it took to stay up
My God , they are agricultural but Rushworth DID save a point although his distribution is worrying

That deflection save late on was amazing.
He is developing into a class keeper I hope we keep hold of him next year šŸ€

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:40 - Mar 29 with 1166 viewsRhonddaSwans

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:11 - Mar 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Bravo to the team. The knives would have been out with reference to "over celebrating" after the Cardiff games being mentioned. Some s cynical wise guy would have mentioned the manager hitting the zambuccas. I know at least one guy who would have.

That was a grind today , Sheffield Wednesday have improved massively since they got rid of moore.

I want them to stay up and Birmingham to go down.

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:46 - Mar 29 with 1147 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62199/swansea-city-earn-

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 1136 viewsjack247

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:40 - Mar 29 by RhonddaSwans

That was a grind today , Sheffield Wednesday have improved massively since they got rid of moore.

I want them to stay up and Birmingham to go down.

I think they will. We were the better of two poor teams for most of the game but they dominated us towards the end. Only one team looked like winning it.

Birmingham and Plymouth are both in free fall. Iā€™m hoping Plymouth stay up, as theyā€™ll sell Whittaker for a lot less if they donā€™t.
Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:56 - Mar 29 with 1122 viewsRhonddaSwans

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 17:49 - Mar 29 by jack247

I think they will. We were the better of two poor teams for most of the game but they dominated us towards the end. Only one team looked like winning it.

Birmingham and Plymouth are both in free fall. Iā€™m hoping Plymouth stay up, as theyā€™ll sell Whittaker for a lot less if they donā€™t.

I was grateful for the point by the end of the game.
I want Birmingham to go down then sign Demble off them.
It would be one of the most extraordinary free falls of all time.
Pre Wayne Rooney they were looking like promotion contenders.
You don't usually see the story going that way do you?

Nottingham forest done the opposite under cooper.
But in recent times I can't think of a side that has exploded quite as badly as the brum.

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 18:32 - Mar 29 with 1048 viewsSullutaCreturned

How was it against all odds? We had 73% possession first half, they weren't in the game.

The ref was poor, constantly giving them soft decisions but ignoring fouls on us.

They worked hard and that's about all, we didn't match that work rate for periods. They're a poor team and we didn't play very well.

Grimes and Fulton should never happen and I hope it doesn;t again, after this season. We should have been confident coming off a great derby win but instead we looked unsure.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 19:23 - Mar 29 with 965 viewsswan65split

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 18:32 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

How was it against all odds? We had 73% possession first half, they weren't in the game.

The ref was poor, constantly giving them soft decisions but ignoring fouls on us.

They worked hard and that's about all, we didn't match that work rate for periods. They're a poor team and we didn't play very well.

Grimes and Fulton should never happen and I hope it doesn;t again, after this season. We should have been confident coming off a great derby win but instead we looked unsure.

they used old 4th div tactics to gain a result, their same player did 3 blatant blocks and drive into the back of one of ours.
poor game, dug in , but after all at this stage its the result not the performance we need.
Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 20:56 - Mar 29 with 866 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 19:23 - Mar 29 by swan65split

they used old 4th div tactics to gain a result, their same player did 3 blatant blocks and drive into the back of one of ours.
poor game, dug in , but after all at this stage its the result not the performance we need.

I still say they were there for the takin in the first half. Its not that I expect to win but we should have fought harder.

it wasn't helped by a ref who allowed them to foul us but let them get away with a lot. He gave a lot of very soft decisions to them, like pulling Cullen for next to no contat in the box but allowing their player to foul Pato in our box and play on.

They could easily have had 4 yellows before he booked us, they should have had 2 for sure, in my opinion. The fouk on Cullen, from behind was a blatant card.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Mar 29 with 865 viewsunion_jack

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 18:32 - Mar 29 by SullutaCreturned

There were at least 3 nailed in yellows today. Very poor reffing which of course had no bearing on our performance.
[Post edited 29 Mar 20:59]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:02 - Mar 29 with 845 viewsSullutaCreturned

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Mar 29 by union_jack

There were at least 3 nailed in yellows today. Very poor reffing which of course had no bearing on our performance.
[Post edited 29 Mar 20:59]

Absolutely.

The cardiff game, that's the kind of effort we should have every week. I can accept a below par performance from a couple of players here and there. I can't accept so many players strolling around like the season is over.

We should be safe but it's not guaranteed yet. Until it is we should be working our knackers off.
Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 21:27 - Mar 29 with 820 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Fultons done ok but surely itā€™s time to see what abdulai can do in there when Joe canā€™t play

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 21:59 - Mar 29 with 774 viewsRhonddaSwans

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 21:27 - Mar 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Fultons done ok but surely itā€™s time to see what abdulai can do in there when Joe canā€™t play

When we are safe not before

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 22:55 - Mar 29 with 708 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 21:59 - Mar 29 by RhonddaSwans

When we are safe not before

If argue itā€™s more important now. If not working out we can replace but think Abdulai will give our midfield something itā€™s badly lacking.

Actually to k Fulton could be decent alongside Allen but not Gromes

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 23:57 - Mar 29 with 679 viewshobo

Nothing wrong with Rushworths distribution! If we signed him for Ā£3m in the summer we'd make a profit, and that's a fact
Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 06:51 - Mar 30 with 616 viewsjackal

After the high tempo, attacking performance against Cardiff, I was hoping for more of the same.

But we were back to the slow , ponderous football that we've had for most of the season.

Sheffield Wednesday was another team that were there for the taking and we let off the hook.
Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 07:41 - Mar 30 with 590 viewsjack247

Well done lads for grinding that one out! on 21:27 - Mar 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Kind of agree with this. Heā€™s obviously got a great reputation.

Walsh is rarely fit, Patino is too much of an enigma. Game changer but very raw off the ball. Allen canā€™t last all game, Fulton and Grimes doesnā€™t really work.

Itā€™s worth bringing him on for Allen after 60/70 minutes?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024