Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cifuentes redentor 16:59 - Apr 1 with 7865 viewsdannyblue

From bottom of the relegation 8 (excluding Rotherham) we’re now top. Some change around.
[Post edited 1 Apr 17:03]
Cifuentes redemptor on 17:04 - Apr 1 with 4808 viewsguitarzan

If we win all our remaining games and the other 23 teams lose all their games and Norwich get deducted 10 points, can we still make the play offs.
Cifuentes redentor on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 4629 viewsted_hendrix

The Manager needs nailing to a desk and forced to sign a contract extension, our performances since he joined us won't have gone unnoticed In the football world.

When he joined us I thought who the f ck's he?

Well now I know.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cifuentes redentor on 17:14 - Apr 1 with 4600 viewsPlanetHonneywood

After just 36 seconds into the season, if you'd said we'd be sat on the High Altar of 16th with six games to go, I'd have called social services and asked them to section you under the Mental Health Act for our safety as much as yours!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Cifuentes redentor on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 4423 viewssandsofporto

Cifuentes redentor on 17:14 - Apr 1 by PlanetHonneywood

After just 36 seconds into the season, if you'd said we'd be sat on the High Altar of 16th with six games to go, I'd have called social services and asked them to section you under the Mental Health Act for our safety as much as yours!

Thats funny
Cifuentes redentor on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 4335 viewssandsofporto

Cifuentes redentor on 17:28 - Apr 1 by sandsofporto

Thats funny

He is doing a fantastic job, there was a lot of negativity on here and rightly so in some cases surrounding all things Qpr, but Cifuentes has been unbelievable for us big round of applause to whoever went out and got him in
Cifuentes redentor on 17:49 - Apr 1 with 4208 viewsWatfordR

Cifuentes redentor on 17:14 - Apr 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Yeah, the idea we'd be on the brink of safety with six games still to go is really quite unbelievable.

No matter how much you spend on employing players, it just goes to show there is nothing more important than signing the right manager/head coach.
Cifuentes redentor on 17:55 - Apr 1 with 4138 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Cifuentes redentor on 17:49 - Apr 1 by WatfordR

Yeah, the idea we'd be on the brink of safety with six games still to go is really quite unbelievable.

No matter how much you spend on employing players, it just goes to show there is nothing more important than signing the right manager/head coach.

And not a Haka in sight. Which is amazing in itself.

I wonder what happened to Gaz's Maori mate from Wokingham?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Cifuentes redentor on 18:00 - Apr 1 with 4064 viewsWatfordR

Cifuentes redentor on 17:55 - Apr 1 by PlanetHonneywood

And not a Haka in sight. Which is amazing in itself.

I wonder what happened to Gaz's Maori mate from Wokingham?

I'd rather try and pretend that whole Gaz thing never happened. A complete embarrassment to everyone involved with the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Cifuentes redentor on 18:07 - Apr 1 with 3977 viewsLblock

I think he’s still learning

Certainly about football at this level

There’s not been a repeat of the mistake up at Hillsborough when winning away late in games.
He’s made other errors with set ups and in game management but I’ll put that down to learning both about his players, the Division and the country

Were not safe yet but I agree with Ted….. if we get the maths done then get him a new contract and when sitting down to agree that, cultivate his vision for the next three years and set some transfer targets.

We’ve got a live one here

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Cifuentes redentor on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 3928 viewsdaveB

He's brilliant and if he stays next season we are going to be one to watch next year, I'm still on the cautious need 2 more wins to be sure but we've put ourselves in a great position now which I didn't see coming after Stoke a few weeks ago
Cifuentes redentor on 18:12 - Apr 1 with 3909 viewsHAYESBOY

On today.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Cifuentes redentor on 18:16 - Apr 1 with 3844 viewspaulparker

Cifuentes redentor on 18:07 - Apr 1 by Lblock

I think he’s still learning

Certainly about football at this level

There’s not been a repeat of the mistake up at Hillsborough when winning away late in games.
He’s made other errors with set ups and in game management but I’ll put that down to learning both about his players, the Division and the country

Were not safe yet but I agree with Ted….. if we get the maths done then get him a new contract and when sitting down to agree that, cultivate his vision for the next three years and set some transfer targets.

We’ve got a live one here

I think the Sheff Wednesday game was a turning point
He soon sussed who was up for it and who wasn’t , Kakay who was at fault for their winner has hardly touched a ball since, Dozzell also has been shown the door
Marti has made us very hard to beat as well as playing some decent stuff
I can’t wait for next season and who we being in

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cifuentes redentor on 18:35 - Apr 1 with 3722 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cifuentes has been superb, get us safe and next season might be very interesting further up the table for us.
Cifuentes redentor on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 3547 viewskensalriser

Cifuentes redentor on 18:10 - Apr 1 by daveB

He's brilliant and if he stays next season we are going to be one to watch next year, I'm still on the cautious need 2 more wins to be sure but we've put ourselves in a great position now which I didn't see coming after Stoke a few weeks ago

A win against Wednesday will do it. Huddersfield aren't going to get the 10 points they'd need to finish above us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cifuentes redentor on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 3214 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Cifuentes redentor on 18:35 - Apr 1 by NorthantsHoop

Cifuentes has been superb, get us safe and next season might be very interesting further up the table for us.

Definitely!

And with trousers full of cash and the pick of the talent on display at the Euros, Marti could elevate us to, well, I'm just going to say it: a season without worrying about relegation!!

Cifuentes redentor on 21:23 - Apr 1 with 3163 viewsHayesender

Hammerby fans still got the hump about losing MC

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Cifuentes redentor on 21:42 - Apr 1 with 3059 viewsToast_R

Through all the shit and strife we end up with Marti Cifuentes. If one man can stand tall, there must be some be hope for us all.
Cifuentes redentor on 21:42 - Apr 1 with 3056 viewsWestonsuperR

Cifuentes redentor on 18:00 - Apr 1 by WatfordR

I'd rather try and pretend that whole Gaz thing never happened. A complete embarrassment to everyone involved with the club.

Well said. Very worrying that someone within the club decided to make the decision to bring him in, completely out of his depth.
Cifuentes redentor on 22:26 - Apr 1 with 2900 viewswombat

Cifuentes redentor on 21:42 - Apr 1 by WestonsuperR

Well said. Very worrying that someone within the club decided to make the decision to bring him in, completely out of his depth.

Don’t forget he was on our radar long before ainsworth but we couldn’t afford the buy out of his contract at the time .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Cifuentes redentor on 22:47 - Apr 1 with 2780 viewsLblock

Cifuentes redentor on 21:42 - Apr 1 by WestonsuperR

I rarely have praise for those at the top but…..

Maybe they had a plan here?
Don’t forget that Ains kept last season’s bin fire in the Division…. Somehow!!!

Perhaps they knew he was very short term and may have replaced him in summer but had an agreement Saint Marti would not be about until November
They kept the transfer powder dry’ish
Waited and got their number one man ready for a plan to start rolling

Marti said he’d watched all of our games this season
Why would you do that unless you were some sort of machocist???

It matters not
He’s here now and 4 points away from starting to plan for next season
I hope he keeps momentum and achieves that…. If so he’ll also have broken the QPR mould somewhat as well. Fair play.

The other thing I’d like to throw in the mix….. he seems a really nice fella but with an under current of ice cold steel about him.
Like that. I like that a lot

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Cifuentes redentor on 23:05 - Apr 1 with 2676 viewsPunteR

Cifuentes redentor on 22:26 - Apr 1 by wombat

Don’t forget he was on our radar long before ainsworth but we couldn’t afford the buy out of his contract at the time .

I'd love to know what really goes on behind the scenes. At what point did they decide Warburton wasn't to be the manager anymore so lets try and get Marti C who we then cant afford so go with Snakey boy, then Critchley, then Gareth Ainsworth to back to Marti C again.
Surely it would have simpler and cheaper to just buy out Marti Cifuentes contract in the first place ?
I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but its where our owners fail so many times when they don't make bold , forward thinking decisions and fall back on the premiss we are skint.
But cheap, buy twice.
I don't really know how Les or Hoos or Bhatia fit into all this but between them i reckon they didn't really see the full potential of Marti and was probably just another name in the hat.
Kudos to our new DoF , plus the stars aligned.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Cifuentes redentor on 00:47 - Apr 2 with 2465 viewsDannyPaddox

Cifuentes redentor on 00:53 - Apr 2 with 2450 viewsLoftgirl

Cifuentes redentor on 18:00 - Apr 1 by WatfordR

It was our Bobby Ewing moment.
Cifuentes redentor on 01:24 - Apr 2 with 2386 viewsSydneyRs

Make no mistake, we'd be fighting Rotherham for bottom if Ainsworth stayed and he'd still be saying we're going to surprise a few people.

The job Marti has done is incredible. I know we're not quite there yet, but to be 6 points and goal difference clear with 6 to play is remarkable given the absolute mess he inherited. We are now really tough to beat and have a solid defence. Great foundation from which to build towards a better time next season.

We have a system and a manager who can in game manage when needed. The players know their roles and are enjoying playing for the manager. The fans are also responding superbly. The scenes at the end v Birmingham of a packed LR celebrating were magnificent. This isn't a team that's just won the league, but that's what it looked like.

Agree with others who say we need to tie him down as soon as possible. We aren't often allowed nice things, and he is a very nice thing indeed.
Cifuentes redentor on 01:31 - Apr 2 with 2367 viewsBoston

Cifuentes redentor on 21:23 - Apr 1 by Hayesender

Hammerby fans still got the hump about losing MC

Think we'd eliminate hooliganism at Loftus Rd if we had that menu.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024