Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 09:29 - Apr 3 with 1612 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62239
Saturday's referee on 09:39 - Apr 3 with 1556 viewsTheChef

The Stroud clock keeps ticking...

Unless the PGMOL have looked back at all the apology letters and have maybe decided not to inflict him on us this season??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Saturday's referee on 09:40 - Apr 3 with 1555 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 09:39 - Apr 3 by TheChef

Unless the PGMOL have looked back at all the apology letters and have maybe decided not to inflict him on us this season??

We don't have him for Plymouth either - Jeremy Simpson making the long drive down from Lancs for that.
Saturday's referee on 09:59 - Apr 3 with 1505 viewsstevec

He must be lined up for the Coventry game, in which case it’s imperative we get points on the board double quick.
Saturday's referee on 10:55 - Apr 3 with 1425 viewsdm97

Mean this in the nicest way possible Clive, every week I see this on twitter/X my heart stops as I just check if our Lord and saviour Keith’s stumpy little mug is there. And then move on with my day with a spring in my step if he isn’t. I imagine I’m not the only one.
Saturday's referee on 11:25 - Apr 3 with 1340 viewsSnipper

When is that prick retiring?
Saturday's referee on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 1070 viewsE17hoop

I have a feeling this might be the case.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Saturday's referee on 18:18 - Apr 3 with 1026 viewsR_from_afar

I'd forgotten all about Jordi Lopez, who played for us in the game against Norwich in 2009 .

We go back a long way with this official!

Thanks for the piece.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 18:34 - Apr 3 with 999 viewslassel

Question North, with a full set of PL fixtures midweek and at the weekend, why would Scott be down in the Championship?

Is it a textbook case of someone PGMOl think is over the hill but who they can’t get rid of due to the questionable rules imposed upon them?
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 18:55 - Apr 3 with 982 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 18:34 - Apr 3 by lassel

Question North, with a full set of PL fixtures midweek and at the weekend, why would Scott be down in the Championship?

Is it a textbook case of someone PGMOl think is over the hill but who they can’t get rid of due to the questionable rules imposed upon them?

Yeh, three Premier League games this year tells its own story. And also very few games overall last year (19) and this (17 so far). PGMOL governed by the same employment rules as everybody else, so you can't force him to retire.
Saturday's referee on 19:17 - Apr 3 with 913 viewshubble

Another prima donna ref. Just hope he makes his wrong decisions in our favour.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Saturday's referee on 19:43 - Apr 3 with 876 viewspaulhoop2

Saturday's referee on 18:55 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Yeh, three Premier League games this year tells its own story. And also very few games overall last year (19) and this (17 so far). PGMOL governed by the same employment rules as everybody else, so you can't force him to retire.

So a 60 year old Stroud still causing us nightmares Clive !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 20:23 - Apr 3 with 806 viewslassel

Saturday's referee on 18:55 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Makes sense, with them fast tracking so many 30 somethings up while unable to weed out the dross I guess the next few seasons there will be plenty of ‘premier league’ refs jogging around 5 yards either side of the halfway line thinking it’s below them.
Saturday's referee on 20:24 - Apr 3 with 805 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 20:23 - Apr 3 by lassel

Makes sense, with them fast tracking so many 30 somethings up while unable to weed out the dross I guess the next few seasons there will be plenty of ‘premier league’ refs jogging around 5 yards either side of the halfway line thinking it’s below them.

The Jon Moss Square.
Saturday's referee on 09:01 - Apr 4 with 509 viewswombat

Saturday's referee on 20:24 - Apr 3 by Northernr

The Jon Moss Square.

stroud will be beside himself now we might not need a result at cov to stay up , hes defo gonne be in charge of that one

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024