Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Westminster F-wittery 15:10 - Apr 5 with 671 viewsSullutaCreturned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68740332

In what world is it ok to give other peoples data out these days? Let alone giving out other Mp's private numbers. Bad enough he did it but then apparently 2 MP's responded to naked pictures by sending pictures of themselves! Westminster if full of F-wits! They need to be removed.

This Wragg, of he had any clue at all, onstead of doing as he did, he should have gone straight to the security services and reported this. National security has to come before whtever compromising info they had on him. That was probably pictures he'd sent back anyway the total cockwomble. After reporting to the security services he should then have resigned immediately.

Instead he's still in post and Jeremy Chunt is praising him for apologising!

Never mind a general election, if he hasn't resigned the Tory idiots should have suspended him.

If you cannot trust an MP to know about data protection then they should never be allowed to be an MP.
More Westminster F-wittery on 16:13 - Apr 5 with 628 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

How did we get to the point where sending pictures of one’s penis seems to be considered normal behaviour? Everyone seems to be doing it. I’m starting to feel a little bit prudish and old fashioned because I have never sent a picture of my one eyed wonder weasel to any human being.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

More Westminster F-wittery on 17:14 - Apr 5 with 614 viewsSullutaCreturned

More Westminster F-wittery on 16:13 - Apr 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How did we get to the point where sending pictures of one’s penis seems to be considered normal behaviour? Everyone seems to be doing it. I’m starting to feel a little bit prudish and old fashioned because I have never sent a picture of my one eyed wonder weasel to any human being.

But cats and dogs?
More Westminster F-wittery on 17:56 - Apr 5 with 600 viewsFlashberryjack

More Westminster F-wittery on 16:13 - Apr 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

"show us a photo of your knob" week is coming soon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More Westminster F-wittery on 20:06 - Apr 5 with 561 viewsAnotherJohn

And in our current touchy-feely world, other MPs - even the Chancellor - are rallying around to say what decent chaps these men are who exchange intimate photographs with strangers. Apparently they are victims too!
More Westminster F-wittery on 00:18 - Apr 6 with 501 viewsRobbie

Politicians , upstanding and honest people , I despair .

Yes we all drop the odd clanger every now and again , another corner of the Axminster with a slight bulge , phew , got away with that , nobody seen it I hope .

Scrutiny of everyones movements and chat is so under the spotlight of social media now .
You will get found out if you have messed up , so in the first place , think before posting pictures of a dodgy nature online , simple .

Of course his angelic and so innocent fellow MPs will back him , bit of a lad thing innit , said he has been taken for a fool , move on , nothing to see here .

Few MPs also worried abot their skeletons in the closet too , close ranks , tomorrows chip paper headlines .

Impartiality makes me add 1998, Ron Davies checking for Badgers late at night on Clapham Common , of course you were .

Do these so call intelligent people learn .
More Westminster F-wittery on 11:34 - Apr 6 with 417 viewsSullutaCreturned

More Westminster F-wittery on 00:18 - Apr 6 by Robbie

Politicians , upstanding and honest people , I despair .

Yes we all drop the odd clanger every now and again , another corner of the Axminster with a slight bulge , phew , got away with that , nobody seen it I hope .

Scrutiny of everyones movements and chat is so under the spotlight of social media now .
You will get found out if you have messed up , so in the first place , think before posting pictures of a dodgy nature online , simple .

Of course his angelic and so innocent fellow MPs will back him , bit of a lad thing innit , said he has been taken for a fool , move on , nothing to see here .

Few MPs also worried abot their skeletons in the closet too , close ranks , tomorrows chip paper headlines .

Impartiality makes me add 1998, Ron Davies checking for Badgers late at night on Clapham Common , of course you were .

Do these so call intelligent people learn .

No, they don't. Worse still is they seem to genuinely think we fall for their BS!

Davies was looking for something hairy but it wasn't a badgers ass! In my honest opinion anyway.

When the people we elect to set th rules, to decide the laws of the land behave in such a pitilful, naive manner, when they are this stupid, how can they continue to remain as an MP? This guy is standing down at the next GE anway, he should just go now. And Jeremy Hunt needs to walk the same road if he cannot see this guy isnt fit for office because he is obviously just as dull.
More Westminster F-wittery on 07:22 - Apr 18 with 194 viewsAnotherJohn

Menzies is that latest MP facing very serious questions, with his middle of the night phone call and bizarre story of needing £5K to pay off "bad people". He may also have used party funds for private healthcare. I see he has a track record from years ago:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10732427/Tory-MP-Mark-Menzies-quits-as

Angela R is in the spotlight for different and I'd say more mundane reasons, but even with her the area of concern seems to be widening.

The independent group in Parliament is now bigger than the Lib Dems. Our own Swansea West MP is one of these, seemingly for another form of sleaze. There are 7 Tories and 7 Labour independent MPs, so it is not just a matter of party politics. To say that this is depressing is an understatement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024