Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sagoe Jr 16:07 - Apr 6 with 1286 viewsTheAlpineShrew

What really was the point in taking him on loan?
Sagoe Jr on 16:14 - Apr 6 with 1260 viewsonehunglow

Asked the same myself
None at all
He’s ready apparently

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sagoe Jr on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 1226 viewsDr_Winston

Looked like a frightened bunny every time the ball was passed to him. Govea has shown more since breaking through.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sagoe Jr on 16:49 - Apr 6 with 1201 viewsReslovenSwan1

He was cover for Lowe who seemingly was a long term injury. Lowe recovered earlier than expected. That made the loan count 6. Of the six Lowe and Rushworth a have featured and the other cannot get into a dull boring team.

Watson and Williams have to do a lot better than this. The best signing was Rushworth who came from Margetson and Fletcher who came from Levien.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sagoe Jr on 17:03 - Apr 6 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Sagoe Jr on 16:49 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

He was cover for Lowe who seemingly was a long term injury. Lowe recovered earlier than expected. That made the loan count 6. Of the six Lowe and Rushworth a have featured and the other cannot get into a dull boring team.

Watson and Williams have to do a lot better than this. The best signing was Rushworth who came from Margetson and Fletcher who came from Levien.

Long term injury, short term injury who do we actually believe ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sagoe Jr on 19:57 - Apr 6 with 1029 viewsBillyChong

Fletcher was not registered to play for the first team. Do your homework. Add to that Levein had DC United in mind as a development loan. Why does he fund the likes of Benteke there yet scrapes the barrel this side of the pond.
Sagoe Jr on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 1002 viewshobo

Said the same at the time we signed him. Pointless signing these kids who have zero senior experience. Maybe in League 1 or 2 we can do that, but we're in the Championship! If we're throwing kids into the deep end then may as well do it with one of our own
Sagoe Jr on 21:03 - Apr 6 with 961 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect there is a financial penalty hit to the club everytime he does not play.
Sagoe Jr on 21:11 - Apr 6 with 934 viewsWhiterockin

Sagoe Jr on 21:03 - Apr 6 by QJumpingJack

I expect there is a financial penalty hit to the club everytime he does not play.

It wouldn't surprise me if his parent club just wanted to loan him out for life experience as well as professional development. Sometimes a player needs to move away from the comfort of the home environment to grow up. I'm not saying it is the case here but it could be, playing matches is a bonus.
Login to get fewer ads

Sagoe Jr on 21:13 - Apr 6 with 923 viewsKeithHaynes

Sagoe Jr on 21:03 - Apr 6 by QJumpingJack

Surely not at his age.
It’s more about blending in with a championship squad, new training methods, seeing how it all ticks on a match day build up. Being away from home, different environment. When he signed we were told he was on around 1800 a week. Any club that agrees to financial forfeiture for a player of his age has lost the plot.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sagoe Jr on 21:20 - Apr 6 with 904 viewsWhiterockin

Sagoe Jr on 21:13 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Surely not at his age.
It’s more about blending in with a championship squad, new training methods, seeing how it all ticks on a match day build up. Being away from home, different environment. When he signed we were told he was on around 1800 a week. Any club that agrees to financial forfeiture for a player of his age has lost the plot.,

Pretty much what I indicated in the post above.
Sagoe Jr on 21:47 - Apr 6 with 859 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sagoe Jr on 19:57 - Apr 6 by BillyChong

Fletcher was not registered to play for the first team. Do your homework. Add to that Levein had DC United in mind as a development loan. Why does he fund the likes of Benteke there yet scrapes the barrel this side of the pond.

I know he was not registered. He would have been registered if Swansea had signed him in January . But he is only 18 and not ready for the first team. Oh really? Well Govea and Parker were 17 with nothing like his stats. Fletcher has no future in DC. His ambition is tp play in Europe.

There was already 5 loans. He was on TRIAL and failed his trial after 17 u21 goals including two hat tricks.

How do I know he was on trial? Because the manager Duff said so.

He is another in the long line not considered better than Liam Cullen. One is worth £80m and another at least £10m and player of the season at Plymouth Argyle with a series of eye catching performances.

Sagoe Jr on 22:37 - Apr 6 with 801 viewsBillyChong

Sagoe Jr on 21:47 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I know he was not registered. He would have been registered if Swansea had signed him in January . But he is only 18 and not ready for the first team. Oh really? Well Govea and Parker were 17 with nothing like his stats. Fletcher has no future in DC. His ambition is tp play in Europe.

There was already 5 loans. He was on TRIAL and failed his trial after 17 u21 goals including two hat tricks.

How do I know he was on trial? Because the manager Duff said so.

He is another in the long line not considered better than Liam Cullen. One is worth £80m and another at least £10m and player of the season at Plymouth Argyle with a series of eye catching performances.

Levein himself stated his pathway was back to DC United under a new coach. Raised his profile a little this side of the pond, break him in over there and if he does well flog him to fund the likes of Benteke on mega bucks. He had no interested in developing him for the swans.
Sagoe Jr on 22:48 - Apr 6 with 784 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sagoe Jr on 22:37 - Apr 6 by BillyChong

Levein himself stated his pathway was back to DC United under a new coach. Raised his profile a little this side of the pond, break him in over there and if he does well flog him to fund the likes of Benteke on mega bucks. He had no interested in developing him for the swans.

This was after his European dream was scuttled. It seemed to me he could not have done more. He was on trial and according to Swansea city manager behind better prospects (presumably) Govea and Parker. He was on trial and despite sensational stats failed the trial.

He was not good enough for the Swansea football club sages who also dispatched sub par players like Gyorkeres, Whittaker and Al Hammadi. None can hold a candle to Cullen or Yates apparently.

The in house people have some explaining to do . Mr Coleman has a "culture" committed to letting good player go and promoting mediocrity it seems. Mr Gude can perhap help. He is an expert in corporate culture.

Mine's a sambuca. Up yours Cardiff City.
[Post edited 6 Apr 22:50]

Sagoe Jr on 22:57 - Apr 6 with 761 viewsWhiterockin

Sagoe Jr on 22:37 - Apr 6 by BillyChong

He came to us for experience and the opportunity to train and play in another country with other talented players of a similar age. At the pre arranged time he went back as planned. Nothing more to see or say, it's a dead subject now.
Sagoe Jr on 23:24 - Apr 6 with 710 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sagoe Jr on 22:57 - Apr 6 by Whiterockin

He came to us for experience and the opportunity to train and play in another country with other talented players of a similar age. At the pre arranged time he went back as planned. Nothing more to see or say, it's a dead subject now.

Duff said he was on trial with a decision on his future to be taken in January by SCFC and Fletcher himself. Duff was Swansea city MANAGER. Fletcher let it be known he was keen on staying (signing). You on the other hand are an anonymous person on a forum.

People are alway keen to close threads when their dogey narrative is questioned. I will provide written evidence on request.

I am suggesting there is a definite blind spot in what Swansea city saffers want as a striker. Cullen fits the bill but cannot head the ball his link up play is up for question. No better probably less capable than Mark Harris who is from Swansea and available for free last summer.

Sagoe Jr on 01:15 - Apr 7 with 653 viewstheloneranger

Sagoe Jr on 22:48 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

This was after his European dream was scuttled. It seemed to me he could not have done more. He was on trial and according to Swansea city manager behind better prospects (presumably) Govea and Parker. He was on trial and despite sensational stats failed the trial.

He was not good enough for the Swansea football club sages who also dispatched sub par players like Gyorkeres, Whittaker and Al Hammadi. None can hold a candle to Cullen or Yates apparently.

The in house people have some explaining to do . Mr Coleman has a "culture" committed to letting good player go and promoting mediocrity it seems. Mr Gude can perhap help. He is an expert in corporate culture.

Mine's a sambuca. Up yours Cardiff City.
[Post edited 6 Apr 22:50]

Al Hammadi was not dispatched - he left of his own accord!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024