Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There had better be blood and thunder ! 18:30 - Apr 6 with 2647 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62265/there-had-better-b

Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 21:45 - Apr 7 with 646 viewsjackrmee

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 17:49 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

Perhaps several of the players are reacting to the constant selection of certain players who have offered very little to the team?

Perhaps the players are reacting to tactics and strategy?

The point being that they all carry the blame, it's collective.

Yes, collective, but some more than others.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 601 viewsQJumpingJack

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 21:44 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Yes, but I blame them for other things.
I can’t see how Gude could have motivated the players during or before a game. It’s actually more than motivation. They just didn’t turn up.
Not sure Gude can do anything with that

according to the Trust - it is his job to create a "winning culture"
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 09:21 - Apr 8 with 517 viewsonehunglow

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 22:22 - Apr 7 by QJumpingJack

according to the Trust - it is his job to create a "winning culture"

Sick reading isn’t it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 11:57 - Apr 8 with 466 viewsswan65split

Wed. i believe is our seasons decider.
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 12:34 - Apr 8 with 436 viewsAzzuriswan

Only just over 200 Swans fans made the effort last Saturday...its a long way to see a gutless effortless display from your team. Borough were no better. They had a striker who could strike the ball. Ours didnt.....
Wednesdays game is a must win in my opinion to take some of the pressure off the players as I dont think we will survive a last two game battle to stay up... gutless or was i wrong?
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 13:37 - Apr 8 with 403 viewsKeithHaynes

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 12:34 - Apr 8 by Azzuriswan

Only just over 200 Swans fans made the effort last Saturday...its a long way to see a gutless effortless display from your team. Borough were no better. They had a striker who could strike the ball. Ours didnt.....
Wednesdays game is a must win in my opinion to take some of the pressure off the players as I dont think we will survive a last two game battle to stay up... gutless or was i wrong?

Not forgetting those who travelled from Holland, you are right it was gutless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 14:31 - Apr 8 with 377 viewsswan65split

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 12:34 - Apr 8 by Azzuriswan

i agree, too many players who don't know if they'll be here next year, aint going to put body into a survival battle
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 16:17 - Apr 8 with 333 viewsJackDragon

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 14:31 - Apr 8 by swan65split

i agree, too many players who don't know if they'll be here next year, aint going to put body into a survival battle

This all day long. Players not wanting to suffer injury at the risk of losing out on any potential move.
Login to get fewer ads

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 16:35 - Apr 8 with 319 viewsWhiterockin

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 14:31 - Apr 8 by swan65split

If you look at last Saturday players who are not out of contract Key, Dalling, Wood (extended), Tymon, Fulton, Grimes, Ronald and Yates. Plus off the bench Abdulai, Govea and Cooper all in contract. Don't count Rushworth as he has a decent contract so only Lowe and Patterson of the starting 11 plus Cullen and Walsh who is fighting for a contract with us, off the bench are possibly on their way. So does your argument stack up, I would say not and it is complacency in the squad being just too comfortable.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 268 viewsswan65split

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 16:35 - Apr 8 by Whiterockin

If you look at last Saturday players who are not out of contract Key, Dalling, Wood (extended), Tymon, Fulton, Grimes, Ronald and Yates. Plus off the bench Abdulai, Govea and Cooper all in contract. Don't count Rushworth as he has a decent contract so only Lowe and Patterson of the starting 11 plus Cullen and Walsh who is fighting for a contract with us, off the bench are possibly on their way. So does your argument stack up, I would say not and it is complacency in the squad being just too comfortable.

just hope we dont get any injuries or suspensions then

edit..smiley.
[Post edited 8 Apr 17:45]
There had better be blood and thunder ! on 17:48 - Apr 8 with 256 viewsWhiterockin

There had better be blood and thunder ! on 17:44 - Apr 8 by swan65split

just hope we dont get any injuries or suspensions then

edit..smiley.
[Post edited 8 Apr 17:45]

Interesting point for me there is we have 6 players on loan and ony Rushworth and Lowe got on the pitch.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024