Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! 14:04 - Apr 7 with 10377 viewsModeratorC

The Swans have a wonderful record against Stoke City. Honest !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62270/yap-yap-here’s-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62267/does-williams-have

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62277/swans-v-stoke-city

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62295/major-injury-blow-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62296/team-news-swansea-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62297

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 17:11 - Apr 11 with 637 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 17:06 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

Better than recent performances, that's for damn sure. Remains to be seen whether those levels can be maintained consistently. Thus far the evidence would suggest not, but we can hope.

Stoke were awful mind. The Coates family have whizzed away more cash than a lot of Bet365 punters combined for that. Luke Cundle is not well liked in the Potteries.

A cautionary tale for those who still seem to believe that spending money is a guarantee of success.

Very much agree, the three million or whatever it was on Jerry Yates confirms this.
On a positive I’m really excited to see the age grade players beginning to step up again.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 21:02 - Apr 11 with 493 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 17:11 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

Very much agree, the three million or whatever it was on Jerry Yates confirms this.
On a positive I’m really excited to see the age grade players beginning to step up again.

We absolutely should be giving youth players a chance. Our record there is actually pretty good considering those who have broken through and ultimately been sold on, but it could have been better. There was no need to loan Sagoe Jr when Govea and Wilson are already here.

I wouldn't want to see us turn our backs on loans entirely though. They can be a reasonably cheap source of added quality as long as the manager is prepared to use them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 23:17 - Apr 11 with 436 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 17:06 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

Better than recent performances, that's for damn sure. Remains to be seen whether those levels can be maintained consistently. Thus far the evidence would suggest not, but we can hope.

Stoke were awful mind. The Coates family have whizzed away more cash than a lot of Bet365 punters combined for that. Luke Cundle is not well liked in the Potteries.

A cautionary tale for those who still seem to believe that spending money is a guarantee of success.

Why is Cundle not liked? I’d like to see him come here. Decent player in there

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 07:21 - Apr 12 with 387 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 23:17 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Because he's been crap since they signed him I'd imagine.

He was ok here. Nothing special. Certainly not worthy of the volume of games he had playing as our advanced midfielder whilst Ntcham was either on the bench or being played out of position out wide.
[Post edited 12 Apr 7:25]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 08:04 - Apr 12 with 346 viewsswancity

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 07:21 - Apr 12 by Dr_Winston

Because he's been crap since they signed him I'd imagine.

He was ok here. Nothing special. Certainly not worthy of the volume of games he had playing as our advanced midfielder whilst Ntcham was either on the bench or being played out of position out wide.
[Post edited 12 Apr 7:25]

You need to familiarise yourself with the Ten Commandments the last one of which was :

Thou shall not repeat the same old boring inaccurate nonsense as by repeating it time after time does not make it any more accurate

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 08:06 - Apr 12 with 345 viewsswancity

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 23:17 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Certain players suit certain clubs. He’s not your typical Stoke player. A bit too cultured skilful and thoughtful for Stoke is Cundle. He needs a new club.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 09:46 - Apr 12 with 291 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 08:04 - Apr 12 by swancity

You need to familiarise yourself with the Ten Commandments the last one of which was :

Thou shall not repeat the same old boring inaccurate nonsense as by repeating it time after time does not make it any more accurate

That’s blasphemy mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024