Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 22164 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 07:42 - May 4 with 5296 viewsBluce_Ree

2-0 to the Supers.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 08:03 - May 4 with 5268 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-2

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 08:33 - May 4 with 5209 viewsDaBurgh

2-0 Sorry I think we shot our load against Leeds and this is just one game to far. Hope I'm wrong, obviously.
[Post edited 4 May 8:34]
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 08:47 - May 4 with 5152 viewsconnell10

1-1 but NO I won't take that .....so 3-0 to the R,s! And Spaceman you earned the right to party!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 08:47 - May 4 with 5151 viewsderbyhoop

Team selections will be interesting. And will dictate the outcome. No predictions from.me before teamsheets.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 09:38 - May 4 with 5046 viewsterryb

On the one hand I remember how bad we've been in many last games of the season & that we won't turn up.

On the other hand I've stated a few times that this season has reminded me of the 06/07 season. That year we won at home to Preston, away at Leicester & Coventry.

Can we do that again?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 09:43 - May 4 with 5037 viewscolinallcars

Welcome back Spaceman. Good old South Africa got the wins to get us over the line.
I was in South Africa some years back.
Bloke in the bar said “ so, you like South Africa ? “
I said, “ yeah, but really I'm only here for De Beers “
I thank you.

1-1 draw today.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 10:41 - May 4 with 4916 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I hope 69 minutes in to the game there's a minutes applause for Spaceman (69 being the year we landed on the moon potty mind).

Instrumental fredding at a time we really needed it. No one wanted to step in, but he did. Then, when he'd emptied the tank, he graciously stepped aside for Monkey to take the reigns. Immense fredding for the good if tge club.

Personally, I think with a good preseason inside him, we could go big this time next year!

2-2 with a screamer from Uncs to knick it at the death; 3-2 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 10:57 - May 4 with 4891 viewsRanger_Things

I think we will get thumped 4-1. Unc’s to score in the last minute, run into the away end and give away all his kit to our fans with celebrations to match last Friday.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:02 - May 4 with 4877 viewsenfieldargh

Want to see millwall get stuffed and us obviously to win so that we can feel all warm and squidgy in 16th

1-0 to us....ok 4-1 cov

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:02 - May 4 with 4875 viewsBklynRanger

Marti 'Fuentes is havin' a party, bring your vodka and your ch...orizo
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:07 - May 4 with 4860 viewsloftus77

Coventry 3 QPR 11 (Dykes 4 Armstrong 7).

Gaz was right all along....

Enjoy the day everyone.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:31 - May 4 with 4774 viewsQPRSteve

Walsh and Dixon Bonner start

[Post edited 4 May 11:33]
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:35 - May 4 with 4701 viewsloftus77

Slightly surprised at how he's opened things up squad-wise, but nae bother. Enjoy.

Farewell and thanks to Captain Asmir (?) - it's been emotional.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:39 - May 4 with 4651 viewsgolborne

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:31 - May 4 by QPRSteve

Well done that man, some of these lads have been very patient. Guesting we’ll see Albert for at least 30 mins based on this, and hopefully Larkeche.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:50 - May 4 with 4483 viewsderbyhoop

Walsh is a good selection. Salamon on bench. No Begovic.
Cannon , Fox, EDB for Dunne, JCS and Field.

Nice to try some players out and we'll get a better idea if they can contribute next season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:52 - May 4 with 4453 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 11:31 - May 4 by QPRSteve

Good to see Walsh, Cannon, Fox, and EDB get game time with no pressure on the result.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:00 - May 4 with 4340 viewsdmm

This starting 11 shows Cifuentes continues to look hard at what he's got to work with, even in a dead rubber match.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:21 - May 4 with 4047 viewsGloucs_R

Surprised he hasn't brought a couple more development lads.

Peddler for example. Maybe they simply aren't up to this level.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:25 - May 4 with 3986 viewskensalriser

That’s a side to get comprehensively done over but maybe the momentum from last week will carry us through.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:30 - May 4 with 3902 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Any hindsight for playing Willock?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:35 - May 4 with 3799 viewsMalintabuk

Not able to get there today so find myself in some far flung corner of the Far East.
Only surprise is Hayden in the team, would have thought Newcastle would have wanted him not playing in case they want to sell him
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:36 - May 4 with 3786 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:30 - May 4 by QPR_Pro_Max

Any hindsight for playing Willock?

Maybe he gets injured, no one else signs him, so he stays with us
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:36 - May 4 with 3775 viewsdanehoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:21 - May 4 by Gloucs_R

Surprised he hasn't brought a couple more development lads.

Peddler for example. Maybe they simply aren't up to this level.

you might have something there. I thought Pedder might get a run out. Thought he looked quite useful, but maybe an indicator that we don't think he's progressed enough.

Never knowingly understood

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:37 - May 4 with 3760 viewsDoudou87

Am I right in saying mathematically we can still finish 16th?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024