Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed 17:52 - Nov 3 with 2029 viewsBeds_Ranger

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to upgrade a U16 ST to an Adult on Match Day? I have done this before through the Box Office a week before hand, but my daughter has just decided she can't make tomorrow, so I wan't to bring someone else. I talked to Ticket Master this afternoon, but they couldn't get their head around what I was talking about.
Cheers
Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 17:57 - Nov 3 with 2022 viewsTacticalR

I can imagine the concept of upgrading a ticket is a bit too much for Ticketmaster. They still seem to be struggling with the idea of buying of a ticket.

Air hostess clique

Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 18:05 - Nov 3 with 2006 viewsPhildo

Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 17:57 - Nov 3 by TacticalR

I can imagine the concept of upgrading a ticket is a bit too much for Ticketmaster. They still seem to be struggling with the idea of buying of a ticket.

yes the box office will do it no problem on the day- i do it with my sons ticket on evening matches
Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 18:47 - Nov 3 with 1973 viewsBeds_Ranger

Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 18:05 - Nov 3 by Phildo

yes the box office will do it no problem on the day- i do it with my sons ticket on evening matches

Cheers, being a numpty who doesn't normally go to the box office, are they open every match day (like Sunday)?
Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 1912 viewscollegeranger

Changing a ST ticket on Match Day - Help needed on 18:47 - Nov 3 by Beds_Ranger

Cheers, being a numpty who doesn't normally go to the box office, are they open every match day (like Sunday)?

Or call the box office in the morning (press 4 on the options to go direct to box office at LR) and ask to upgrade - you pay by credit card and then collect from the Ticket collections box in South Africa Road between the Box Office and the Club Shop!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024