Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ned 23:08 - Jan 29 with 2247 viewsshrewranger

another great performance by nedum tonight,got to be our most improved player this season.could be a very good centre back in the future.
thoughts?+
ned on 23:11 - Jan 29 with 2222 viewsCHUBBS

He's the new Danny Maddix!
Maddix started in exactly the same manor but gradually improved turning into a fantastic defender.He was the best man marker i've ever seen at QPR and thats what Nedum could be as he's got all the ingredients including passion,commitment and most of all pride.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
ned on 23:13 - Jan 29 with 2208 viewsN12Hoop

I think he will get better and better but I'm still not sure if he is a RB or a CB. If RB is his position then he needs to work on his attacking side of the game because attack on that side of the pitch turns into defence way too often.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

ned on 23:13 - Jan 29 with 2202 viewsLblock

Been this lads fiercest critic but tonight all credit to him
Solid. Fit. Read game well. Had the odd run. A few good passes and simply awesome tracking back and tackling

Please Ned do continue to ram my words down my throat and make me look a cock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ned on 23:14 - Jan 29 with 2184 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's been good ever since Harry came in. Finally looking the player I thought we signed this time last year.

Bare bones.

ned on 23:17 - Jan 29 with 2163 viewsAgedR

My player of January

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

ned on 23:25 - Jan 29 with 2132 viewsbosh67

Ned's best game. Strong, solid, did the simple stuff, kept alert. He and Traore had their best games for us, marshalled so well obviously by Hill and Nelson.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

ned on 23:46 - Jan 29 with 2080 viewsRanger78

Top performance, definitely the most improved player. Fair play
ned on 23:46 - Jan 29 with 2079 viewsantoknee64

Must agree that hes improved but dont like him as a right-back cos he gives attacking players too much space,Jarvis at Wet Spam comes to mind and tonight he gave Silva too much time and space.
Would be happy with him to replace Nelson.
Lets hope that Yuk Suk Young is half good right back.
Login to get fewer ads

ned on 23:48 - Jan 29 with 2067 viewsted_hendrix

I thought he had a cracker tonight against some World class players.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

ned on 23:54 - Jan 29 with 2043 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Was excellent again tonight .
ned on 00:14 - Jan 30 with 2009 viewsgueRRilla

Thought he was excellent tonight, and also thought that if/when we go down he's one of the few decent players we'll most likely to be able to hold on to and who could prove to be a massive asset. Think he'd cakewalk the Championship. Looking back to Clive's review of him when we bought him, he's a young, English, strong, fast player who with good coaching can develop into a great player. Certainly played his part in tonight's clean sheet.
ned on 00:16 - Jan 30 with 2001 viewsNorthernr

He's potentially a great player. But then he was potentially a great player when we got him and he's been potentially a great player throughout his time here.

Stop writing players off because they're in bad form. Work with them, coach them, nurture them, and reap rewards. Answers are not always transfer market based.
ned on 00:46 - Jan 30 with 1954 viewsozexile

ned on 23:46 - Jan 29 by antoknee64

Must agree that hes improved but dont like him as a right-back cos he gives attacking players too much space,Jarvis at Wet Spam comes to mind and tonight he gave Silva too much time and space.
Would be happy with him to replace Nelson.
Lets hope that Yuk Suk Young is half good right back.

I agree with this totally. Played well but gives wingers far too much space. And backs off way too deep into our area. Has to stand his ground and get closer.
ned on 03:30 - Jan 30 with 1905 viewsQPR_Nippon

ned on 23:13 - Jan 29 by Lblock

Been this lads fiercest critic but tonight all credit to him
Solid. Fit. Read game well. Had the odd run. A few good passes and simply awesome tracking back and tackling

Please Ned do continue to ram my words down my throat and make me look a cock

You certainly have been Lblock, but fair play for giving the lad his due at last!

I like him a lot and great to see him finally fulfilling his potential.
ned on 03:42 - Jan 30 with 1901 viewsNorthernr

ned on 00:46 - Jan 30 by ozexile

I agree with this totally. Played well but gives wingers far too much space. And backs off way too deep into our area. Has to stand his ground and get closer.

I'd suggest this is almost certainly part of the narrow and deep defensive shape we're currently adopting against better sides, rather than any failing of his, but we'll see in the coming supposedly more winnable games.
ned on 04:26 - Jan 30 with 1884 viewsozexile

ned on 03:42 - Jan 30 by Northernr

I'd suggest this is almost certainly part of the narrow and deep defensive shape we're currently adopting against better sides, rather than any failing of his, but we'll see in the coming supposedly more winnable games.

Very true. Plus for me he's a centre back.
ned on 08:01 - Jan 30 with 1779 viewshoopdog

ned on 00:16 - Jan 30 by Northernr

He's potentially a great player. But then he was potentially a great player when we got him and he's been potentially a great player throughout his time here.

Stop writing players off because they're in bad form. Work with them, coach them, nurture them, and reap rewards. Answers are not always transfer market based.

Yep patience is virtue ! It bugs me people say he's playing well and still want to move him to C/B leave where he is until H has to move him if it ain't broke don't fix it

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024