Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... 12:30 - May 6 with 3059 viewsBostonR

As they think they could go down. I wonder how many of their tourist fans will find their way to the cottage if they fall into the Championship?
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 12:43 - May 6 with 2408 viewsnadera78

No feelings towards Fulham whatsoever, and I don't know how the fixtures/table sit because I stopped looking months ago. But, after their planned "QPR Relegation Party" it would be funny if they joined us.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 12:45 - May 6 with 2393 viewsRANGERS4EVER

They won't go down. Don't have any hate for Fulham really anyway

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 12:46 - May 6 with 2383 viewsDieByYourSide

Won't happen but I'd find it pretty funny. Us FFC and Bees in Championship would be a laugh

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 16:26 - May 6 with 2176 viewsCHUBBS

Always seen them as the same sort of club as Brentford.It would be sacrilegious to hate either as they're nothing more than irritants.
Norwich on the other hand would be extremely fcuking hilarious.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 18:00 - May 6 with 2094 viewshoops_legend

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 16:26 - May 6 by CHUBBS

Always seen them as the same sort of club as Brentford.It would be sacrilegious to hate either as they're nothing more than irritants.
Norwich on the other hand would be extremely fcuking hilarious.

If Samba hadn't awarded them a victory single handedly they would be deep in the sh*t and I would be loving it!!!

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 18:22 - May 6 with 2063 viewsCamberleyR

They are in pretty ropey form (1 point from last 18, lost four straight) but should have just enough already to stay up.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 08:16 - May 7 with 1874 viewsLoft1979

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 18:22 - May 6 by CamberleyR

They are in pretty ropey form (1 point from last 18, lost four straight) but should have just enough already to stay up.

Really? There are definately alot of teams sweating right now....wow.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 08:43 - May 7 with 1835 viewsKonk

"As they think they could go down. I wonder how many of their tourist fans will find their way to the cottage if they fall into the Championship?"

If we had a play-off sort of season or better, I reckon we'd average somewhere between 17-19,000 in our first year down (whenever that may be).

We're at Swansea on the last day, and last time we were relegated that was also at Swansea on the final day, so as soon as the fixtures were announced, the more superstitious amongst us began to worry.

As for recent form: ought to have got a point at Newcastle, deserved something from Arsenal, and were pretty average/rank in the other games and we now have a slightly nervy couple of weeks if everyone else picks up points.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 08:45 - May 7 with 1828 viewsToast_R

They have Liverpool at home and away to someone else, their away form is always terrible, like ours.

Can't see them getting another point to be honest but fortunately for them the teams below won't score that many either so very unlikely the'd be over taken.

Martin Jol, had a decent reputation but why?
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:05 - May 7 with 1801 viewsKonk

We've had a boring year and Jol hasn't exactly pulled up any trees, but we lost pretty much our entire midfield in the summer, we have an aging team and aside from Berbatov for £5m, Jol has had to make do with loan signings and freebies. Hopefully the board will free up a bit of money in the summer, because we need more quality if we're going to be successful playing the way Jol wants.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:20 - May 7 with 1783 viewstimcocking

please God yes...
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:24 - May 7 with 1773 viewshoopstilidie

They've done enough.

Norwich will go.

Bonus of that is they will stay gone.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:32 - May 7 with 1759 viewsNorthernr

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:24 - May 7 by hoopstilidie

They've done enough.

Norwich will go.

Bonus of that is they will stay gone.

And we can spend the summer bating Dick Menace.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:37 - May 7 with 1751 viewshoopstilidie

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:32 - May 7 by Northernr

And we can spend the summer bating Dick Menace.

I got a twitch just at the thought of that.

May start a blog called "you can't get a decent cup of tea at QPR" and use it to do nothing more than take cheap pot-shots at the pillock.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:40 - May 7 with 1743 viewsNorthernr

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:37 - May 7 by hoopstilidie

I got a twitch just at the thought of that.

May start a blog called "you can't get a decent cup of tea at QPR" and use it to do nothing more than take cheap pot-shots at the pillock.

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:47 - May 7 with 1726 viewsJamie

Suspect Norwich will survive. Will pray they don't.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:47 - May 7 with 1724 viewsexiled_dictator

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 09:05 - May 7 by Konk

We've had a boring year and Jol hasn't exactly pulled up any trees, but we lost pretty much our entire midfield in the summer, we have an aging team and aside from Berbatov for £5m, Jol has had to make do with loan signings and freebies. Hopefully the board will free up a bit of money in the summer, because we need more quality if we're going to be successful playing the way Jol wants.

What you need is the Arab greengrocer to stick his short fat clammy hands into his bulging pockets and spend a bit of money.
I expect Berbatov to leave in the summer, and the rest of your squad looks poor. Two of your biggest recent signings are currently keeping our medical team at full stretch, and Bryan Ruiz doesn't look like an £11 million player.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:17 - May 7 with 1690 viewsAntti_Heinola

Interesting if Norwich go down, though.
For 2 years people have been blowing smoke up the @rses of Norwich and Newcastle, comparing them favourably with us: Newcastle's transfer policy is so incredible, Graham Carr is the best scout on earth etc; Norwich have done it the right way, sticking with players fighting the good fight (by getting Johnson and Holt to cheat every week). Yet very easily one of them could be going down with us.

Bare bones.

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:20 - May 7 with 1684 viewsdaveB

I think Fulham will be fine, I still think Wigan will go down
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:23 - May 7 with 1678 viewsNorthernr

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:17 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

For 2 years people have been blowing smoke up the @rses of Norwich and Newcastle, comparing them favourably with us: Newcastle's transfer policy is so incredible, Graham Carr is the best scout on earth etc; Norwich have done it the right way, sticking with players fighting the good fight (by getting Johnson and Holt to cheat every week). Yet very easily one of them could be going down with us.

Well I think if Norwich come down then potentially the praise will still be justifed as they'll have banked a whole chunk of Premier League money to enable them to bounce back more easily than we will having to offload half our squad before we can do anything this summer. West Brom have set themselves up well by yo-yoing a bit.

Newcastle on the other hand seem to have gone too far into what was working well and ruined it. Four or five well scouted, well selected, cheap foreign lads to compliment what was already there and some more high profile signings like Ba worked really well. Unfortunately it worked so well that they got rid of what was already there, stopped making high profile signings like Ba and relied solely on signing French players on the cheap. They've lost that wonderful balance they had last season as a result.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:28 - May 7 with 1665 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:17 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

Don't forget two year ago Wolves were being praised as being the most financially responsible club in the Premier...

My preference for relegation? Norwich, smug c*nts.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:31 - May 7 with 1659 viewsJamie

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:23 - May 7 by Northernr

Well I think if Norwich come down then potentially the praise will still be justifed as they'll have banked a whole chunk of Premier League money to enable them to bounce back more easily than we will having to offload half our squad before we can do anything this summer. West Brom have set themselves up well by yo-yoing a bit.

Newcastle on the other hand seem to have gone too far into what was working well and ruined it. Four or five well scouted, well selected, cheap foreign lads to compliment what was already there and some more high profile signings like Ba worked really well. Unfortunately it worked so well that they got rid of what was already there, stopped making high profile signings like Ba and relied solely on signing French players on the cheap. They've lost that wonderful balance they had last season as a result.

Norwich have committed to spaffing over €10m on Van Wolfswinkel so they'll be praying for some form of release in the deal if they do go down.
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:39 - May 7 with 1642 viewsNorthernr

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:28 - May 7 by isawqpratwcity

Don't forget two year ago Wolves were being praised as being the most financially responsible club in the Premier...

My preference for relegation? Norwich, smug c*nts.

They were. They're just not terribly good at appointing managers!
Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:47 - May 7 with 1630 viewsN12Hoop

The problem with Norwich going down is that we never seem to beat them. With Newcastle, it wasn't so long ago there were stories of divisiveness in our camp because of the french speaking players. They've got more than us I suspect so they may have serious internal problems. Nevertheless you would have to think Wigan are the least likely to tear the championship up and so for that reason I want them to drop. Norwich can come down next year instead.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 11:00 - May 7 with 1605 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fulham fans crapping themselves..... on 10:39 - May 7 by Northernr

They were. They're just not terribly good at appointing managers!

Well thank God we've never had that problem!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024