Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone left out there still defending the O's? 10:42 - Sep 10 with 1970 viewsOldSkool

Anyone out there still in defence of this rabble?
Even BRR must have finally thrown the towel in now
Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 12:02 - Sep 10 with 1957 viewsLytham_FY8

Obviously the lack of replies would suggest not.

People just don't like to admit they were wrong, which is fair enough.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 13:12 - Sep 10 with 1916 viewsstu

Give it a rest, it's not a competition ffs

Tangerine is the new black

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 09:24 - Sep 11 with 1825 viewsPoolman

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 13:12 - Sep 10 by stu

Give it a rest, it's not a competition ffs

Whilst we were doing well - and let's not forget the season they took £11 million out we got to the Play Off final and we're playing good football - I think most tolerated whilst not liking what was going on. I now think it's more Karl's handling of the club rather than the Oyston's owning it which is increasing resentment towards them.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 16:52 - Sep 11 with 1800 viewsWizaard

There is no defence of any aspect of how the club has been run since the end of last season.

Squad development? Too little, too late
New manager supported? No
Ground repaired? No
Decisive action to resolve the impasse? No
Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 19:03 - Sep 11 with 1762 viewsscu70

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 16:52 - Sep 11 by Wizaard

There is no defence of any aspect of how the club has been run since the end of last season.

Squad development? Too little, too late
New manager supported? No
Ground repaired? No
Decisive action to resolve the impasse? No

I don't defend the Oyston's antics of late.the way the Riga situation has been handled has been poor but also on Jose's part as well.i believe we will get out of this position and become stronger as a club with or without Riga.protests and vile chants aren't the way forward especially inside the ground.the players need to hear our support not chants of Oyston Out every few minutes.im sure vulgar chants aimed at the chairman will be put to one side on Saturday and the team will get 90 minutes of support from our fans.Negativity should be kept for outside the stadium not inside.
Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 19:15 - Sep 11 with 1750 viewsTejas

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 19:03 - Sep 11 by scu70

I don't defend the Oyston's antics of late.the way the Riga situation has been handled has been poor but also on Jose's part as well.i believe we will get out of this position and become stronger as a club with or without Riga.protests and vile chants aren't the way forward especially inside the ground.the players need to hear our support not chants of Oyston Out every few minutes.im sure vulgar chants aimed at the chairman will be put to one side on Saturday and the team will get 90 minutes of support from our fans.Negativity should be kept for outside the stadium not inside.

I'll be honest Scu - I'm split on this one. I completely agree about the vile chants and decent people will rightly distance themselves from it. I also agree with supporting the team during the game. I sit with people who do not support the Oyston's but don't support Oyston out chants due to the negative effect on the team. I respect and value their opinions, but part of me is saying enough is enough. I wish I shared your optimism for the future, but 'm afraid I don't!
Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 14:14 - Sep 12 with 1689 viewsTwoPhillips

Anyone left out there still defending the O's? on 19:15 - Sep 11 by Tejas

I'll be honest Scu - I'm split on this one. I completely agree about the vile chants and decent people will rightly distance themselves from it. I also agree with supporting the team during the game. I sit with people who do not support the Oyston's but don't support Oyston out chants due to the negative effect on the team. I respect and value their opinions, but part of me is saying enough is enough. I wish I shared your optimism for the future, but 'm afraid I don't!

Interesting Scu70 you should bring up Riga and if his was on isolated case with a settled club then I think people would be asking more about why he's so reluctant to speak to the press or be more open about what is going on.

However that's like wondering why a fish hasn't survived in a sea of sewerage!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024