Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights reality check 17:16 - Aug 20 with 5993 viewspomanjou

I am chuffed that we got the three points at Wolves and and I'll take a win against Rotherham hwever scrappy it may be, or otherwise.

but

The only difference between the teams was essentially the goalkeeping. They could have easily been three four ahead before we scored. Green had a generally very good game but the Wolves keeper had a mare and should have easily saved Phillips first and his second.

So lets hold fire on the plaudits for our' improved display' whilst accepting the points.

Sorry.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Highlights reality check on 15:42 - Aug 21 with 1072 viewspomanjou

Highlights reality check on 14:42 - Aug 21 by PinnerPaul

You started it by saying we only won because their GK was rubbish!

How about you give US some credit - all 3 of our goals contained good play and yes errors by the oppo as well, like all goals - as I said in the first place!

I started........

'I am chuffed that we got the three points at Wolves and and I'll take a win against Rotherham hwever scrappy it may be, or otherwise'

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Highlights reality check on 16:09 - Aug 21 with 1054 viewsPinnerPaul

Highlights reality check on 15:42 - Aug 21 by pomanjou

I started........

'I am chuffed that we got the three points at Wolves and and I'll take a win against Rotherham hwever scrappy it may be, or otherwise'

"The only difference between the two sides was the goalkeeping"

"Lets hold the plaudits on the 'improved display'"

I'm not disputing the fact that you were pleased we won or that you will be pleased if we win again on Saturday, its not difficult, you said the win was more down to their GK than anything else, but I, and many others can see that there was a bit more to it than that!
Highlights reality check on 16:17 - Aug 21 with 1045 viewscaptainmycaptian

you are right it was a good win but for a great save by green and a bit of poor finishing it could have been very different. We do create chances and with Charles we will score but our defence is still very porus and this was the same last season and was our undoing . This may improve with sandro back and fit as I think he is a good player in front of the back four and much better than Henry imo we need him to stay fit as well. But either way the defence needs sorting and then we have a chance doing well.I expect a tougher game than most think against Rotherham this sat still a win hopefully !
Highlights reality check on 16:58 - Aug 21 with 1013 viewspomanjou

Highlights reality check on 16:09 - Aug 21 by PinnerPaul

"The only difference between the two sides was the goalkeeping"

"Lets hold the plaudits on the 'improved display'"

I'm not disputing the fact that you were pleased we won or that you will be pleased if we win again on Saturday, its not difficult, you said the win was more down to their GK than anything else, but I, and many others can see that there was a bit more to it than that!

ok. My comments were based on the highlights as I didn't go to the game. On the highlights the game was ding dong end to end and Phillips got a scuffed trickler that should have been saved and the goalie mishandled his second. Green was on top of his gameeven though he conceded two. The sun is shining in Pinner so lets agree to disagree.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024