Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lemonheads 00:03 - Oct 13 with 1737 viewsTripleNiemi

Any other Uglies grace the 1865 tonight?

Just witnessed some of the best comedy ever at a so called music gig. Evan Dando is either seriously ill or has been on a massive bender. Top drawer entertainment (that said seriously hope he is mentally ok).

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Lemonheads on 08:07 - Oct 13 with 1610 viewsPatfromPoole

I was reading a book about Oasis recently, and it sounded like he used to follow them round like a bad smell.

I wasn’t there, though I did see the Amazons at the Guildhall on Tuesday and I have a ticket to see Inhaler at the Engine Rooms on Monday, which I bought a ticket for entirely by mistake and is Saintwizzler’s fault.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Lemonheads on 08:10 - Oct 13 with 1601 viewssaintwizzler

Lemonheads on 08:07 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

I was reading a book about Oasis recently, and it sounded like he used to follow them round like a bad smell.

I wasn’t there, though I did see the Amazons at the Guildhall on Tuesday and I have a ticket to see Inhaler at the Engine Rooms on Monday, which I bought a ticket for entirely by mistake and is Saintwizzler’s fault.

GAO OUT!!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Lemonheads on 12:27 - Oct 13 with 1481 viewsTripleNiemi

Lemonheads on 08:10 - Oct 13 by saintwizzler

GAO OUT!!

Pat - don’t suppose Whizz talked you into going to see ‘Melts’ at Heartbreakers next Thursday (20th)? If so see ya (both?) there and will shout ya’s a pint……
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 12:28]

Lemonheads on 12:30 - Oct 13 with 1476 viewsTripleNiemi

Lemonheads on 08:07 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

Inhaler ~ Bono’s nipper if memory serves me well? Need to take a listen to see if shite or alright

Lemonheads on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 1468 viewsPatfromPoole

Lemonheads on 12:27 - Oct 13 by TripleNiemi

Pat - don’t suppose Whizz talked you into going to see ‘Melts’ at Heartbreakers next Thursday (20th)? If so see ya (both?) there and will shout ya’s a pint……
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 12:28]

No mate, though I did have tickets for The Snuts at the Engine Rooms next Wednesday, which I have sold on due to having another engagement….

Can’t say I know too much about Melts…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Lemonheads on 13:35 - Oct 13 with 1438 viewsdirk_doone

He was probably off his head on limoncillo.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024