Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone. 17:21 - Nov 28 with 11761 viewsknocker

Official.
Gone. on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 2306 views08olesen

Hope he loses every game and is booted out the door.

Think we need a steady hand in now. Warnock until the end of the season or Chris Wilder full time if we can afford him.

It is hard to be enthusiastic about anyone when this sort of thing happens mid-season.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Gone. on 18:01 - Nov 28 with 2288 viewsted_hendrix

I didn't or didn't want to believe the Wolves debacle, like a fool I thought It was all Internet bolox.

This news today although expected Is a right kick In the teeth, what an awful creep of a Man.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gone. on 18:02 - Nov 28 with 2263 viewsjohnhoop

The most appropriate name for him would be Michael Boil.
Not in the sense of boiling water but rather the pus filled red lumps that you get on your skin.
Gone. on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 2246 viewsjohnhoop

Gone. on 17:58 - Nov 28 by 08olesen

Hope he loses every game and is booted out the door.

Think we need a steady hand in now. Warnock until the end of the season or Chris Wilder full time if we can afford him.

It is hard to be enthusiastic about anyone when this sort of thing happens mid-season.

It’s going to be very difficult to believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of a football manager from now on.
Gone. on 18:05 - Nov 28 with 2209 viewsSharpy36

Gone. on 17:51 - Nov 28 by Tonto

It kinda feels like making an 18 year old your girlfriend. It was really exciting for a while, it promised great things but then you started talking and you realised that there was no substance to your relationship.

But at least you were able to cash in on that bet you made with your mate.

Not only did you get her in the taxi(Holloway), you got to knob her.

As for that pr1ck he has in his short tenure, become a bigger to$$er than Redknapp, and that takes some doing.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Gone. on 18:06 - Nov 28 with 2209 viewsE17hoop

Gone. on 17:51 - Nov 28 by BostonR

There is obviously a lot more to this story - I’m sure Clive has some inside info. Either way, he didn’t turn Wolves down to stay at LR, as it appears he was already talking to GR’s.
A pretty messy affair from his side but if we did get a substantial buy-out clause that sort of softens the blow. He’s clearly a smart individual but this will either make or break his career.
He’s behaved in a shoddy manner and to add salt into the wounds he obviously gave the back room staff a nod.
Would love to see John Eustace return and perhaps we shouldn’t have let him go in the first place.

His family didn't like the West Midlands and weren't happy there. He was staying in London a few days a week and travelling back to spend limited time with his family.An offer from Wolves, tying him to the area, would be less attractive than a move to Scotland. His daughter was born in Scotland and his family was happy there. It's likely his family travelled with him when he went to the GR game a few weeks ago and catching up with friends would have further pushed him.

Yes his comments after the Wolves incident were over the top and wrong. Does it prove he was talking to GR? Not at all. Does he look bad as a result? Definitely. Is his family life more important to him? Probably.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Gone. on 18:06 - Nov 28 with 2201 viewsBeckenhamhoop

What a cünt.
Gone. on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 2174 viewswortonranger

Gone. on 17:41 - Nov 28 by qprxtc

A rsehole
Bastard
F ucking c unt
And prick

Billericay Micky?
( is Billericay twinned with Glasgow?)
Login to get fewer ads

Gone. on 18:09 - Nov 28 with 2155 viewsJigsore

i don't want to alarm anyone but every QPR manager Clive has ever interviewed has left the club. coincidence?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Gone. on 18:13 - Nov 28 with 2114 viewsRs_Holy

Gone. on 17:51 - Nov 28 by BostonR

There is obviously a lot more to this story - I’m sure Clive has some inside info. Either way, he didn’t turn Wolves down to stay at LR, as it appears he was already talking to GR’s.
A pretty messy affair from his side but if we did get a substantial buy-out clause that sort of softens the blow. He’s clearly a smart individual but this will either make or break his career.
He’s behaved in a shoddy manner and to add salt into the wounds he obviously gave the back room staff a nod.
Would love to see John Eustace return and perhaps we shouldn’t have let him go in the first place.

Well if that is the case why would he come out with all the 'loyalty and integrity' bollox? ...knowing full well that he'd be joining another club asap!
Gone. on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 2091 viewsessextaxiboy

Never watched a Old Firm derby , but I just became a follower of Celtic . I hope they grind him straight into the dole queue.

Our club is much bigger than Mick fckin Beale.... tosser
Gone. on 18:25 - Nov 28 with 1992 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gone. on 18:28 - Nov 28 with 1959 viewsconnell10

Horrible fat slob faced wa.nker....a poor man's Arry!! I got fooled again ..ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gone. on 18:30 - Nov 28 with 1934 viewseghamranger

Here 5 months
7th in the league
Ex scum
Gone to GR, who play the dog and duck most weeks
Complete lying unfaithful knob

Get someone proper in… NEXT PLEASE
Gone. on 18:31 - Nov 28 with 1911 viewspaulparker

Find it hard to get worked up about if truth be told
He hasn’t proved nothing and if the last few games are anything to go by then it’s no great loss
He will get this season at Rangers and then the pressure will be on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gone. on 18:32 - Nov 28 with 1900 viewsR_from_afar

snake
noun
ˈsnāk
1: any of numerous limbless scaled reptiles (suborder Serpentes synonym Ophidia) with a long tapering body and with salivary glands often modified to produce venom which is injected through grooved or tubular fangs
2: a worthless or treacherous fellow
3: something (such as a plumber's snake) resembling a snake

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gone. on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 1831 viewsJuzzie

Now it’s official I can officially say….. c**t.
So much for loyalty and integrity after all.

Disappointed but I won’t lose any sleep over it. Onto the next one.
Gone. on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 1826 viewsted_hendrix

Neil Banfield, Harry Watling and Damian Matthew are joining Beale at Rangers

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gone. on 18:40 - Nov 28 with 1821 viewshubble

Mick Eel

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Gone. on 18:44 - Nov 28 with 1797 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gone. on 18:06 - Nov 28 by E17hoop

His family didn't like the West Midlands and weren't happy there. He was staying in London a few days a week and travelling back to spend limited time with his family.An offer from Wolves, tying him to the area, would be less attractive than a move to Scotland. His daughter was born in Scotland and his family was happy there. It's likely his family travelled with him when he went to the GR game a few weeks ago and catching up with friends would have further pushed him.

Yes his comments after the Wolves incident were over the top and wrong. Does it prove he was talking to GR? Not at all. Does he look bad as a result? Definitely. Is his family life more important to him? Probably.

Generous.

If your career is football you must get used to moving around.

Bare bones.

Gone. on 18:50 - Nov 28 with 1741 viewsrrrspricey

Could've been written for the wànker

Gone. on 18:53 - Nov 28 with 1716 viewsactonman

Fcking rat ! Good riddance to the bstard vermin .
Gone. on 18:53 - Nov 28 with 1715 viewsBoston

Gone. on 17:34 - Nov 28 by Pikey

Loyalty and integrity my ar.e.
Gone to manage in a 2 team lower division.
Now we know his level of integrity glade to see him go.
The only constants are the fans.

...and taxes.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gone. on 18:58 - Nov 28 with 1687 viewsjohncharles

Oh dear, what a pity, how sad

Strong and stable my arse.

Gone. on 19:05 - Nov 28 with 1626 viewsstanistheman

Thanks for your great loyalty you knob.

Hopefully the club had a buyout clause and can afford to buy a striker in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024