Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt: I want to leave 21:57 - Jan 13 with 6062 viewsRangersAreBack

For avoidance of doubt, Adel has wanted to leave for a while and still wants to leave.

http://www.football-italia.net/61138/taarabt-i-still-want-leave

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/football-wls-transfer-gossip-taa

I hope that finally clears up that debate.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 21:59]
Taarabt: I want to leave on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 1275 viewsbacardiinbrissie

So lets get this correct..Adel want to leave..after having 5 managers at 3 diffrent clubs he ends up back struggling to make a team that gonna be bottom 3
So all those mangers were wrong, all those in the prem and other leagues that didnt sign him are wrong...and he should be at Barca...

What a fool..get rid off ASAP
Taarabt: I want to leave on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 1249 viewsR_from_afar

I am still reeling from this shock news.

I dare say Redknapp will now have him training with The Non-Contributor Squad....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Taarabt: I want to leave on 13:50 - Jan 14 with 1221 viewsdolcelatte

Taarabt: I want to leave on 13:22 - Jan 14 by bacardiinbrissie

So lets get this correct..Adel want to leave..after having 5 managers at 3 diffrent clubs he ends up back struggling to make a team that gonna be bottom 3
So all those mangers were wrong, all those in the prem and other leagues that didnt sign him are wrong...and he should be at Barca...

What a fool..get rid off ASAP

You're forgetting the Morocco national coaches who have dispensed with his services as well.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Taarabt: I want to leave on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 1214 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Of course i did..it not his fault though ..must be Harrys i guess...--DOH !
Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:20 - Jan 15 with 1105 viewshighlandbill

In all my time of following football (65 years?) I have never come across a situation where a player gets so much critisism...without evidence to back it up. Just about everyone seems to accept that Harry Rednapp can be less than honest in his statements and yet when it comes to Taraabt there are many who take his word as gospel! Rednapp and only Rednapp has made comments about overweight,laziness and lack of work ethic. yet somehow his comments on this have been swallowed 100% . We have had endless posts about kebabs,nandos etc without anyone admitting they saw Adel in this or that cafe. The venom directed at him from people who know nothing about what was really going on intrigues me. I have to say that I feel the matter of "race" is a factor here.Its depressing to consider that Adel,coming from a muslim country is getting stick from "supporters" who are more concerned about his origins than they are with his abilities with a ball. The bloke is only 25,we know he has fantastic talent,we are in a desperate situation, he was one of the best against Burnley ...yet some are STILL saying F*** Off! I smell a rat and that rat is a racist!

At my age I should not be doing this!

Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:30 - Jan 15 with 1087 viewsdolcelatte

Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:20 - Jan 15 by highlandbill

In all my time of following football (65 years?) I have never come across a situation where a player gets so much critisism...without evidence to back it up. Just about everyone seems to accept that Harry Rednapp can be less than honest in his statements and yet when it comes to Taraabt there are many who take his word as gospel! Rednapp and only Rednapp has made comments about overweight,laziness and lack of work ethic. yet somehow his comments on this have been swallowed 100% . We have had endless posts about kebabs,nandos etc without anyone admitting they saw Adel in this or that cafe. The venom directed at him from people who know nothing about what was really going on intrigues me. I have to say that I feel the matter of "race" is a factor here.Its depressing to consider that Adel,coming from a muslim country is getting stick from "supporters" who are more concerned about his origins than they are with his abilities with a ball. The bloke is only 25,we know he has fantastic talent,we are in a desperate situation, he was one of the best against Burnley ...yet some are STILL saying F*** Off! I smell a rat and that rat is a racist!

If you seriously believe race has anything to do with critics of Adel then maybe the pills need adjusting...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:59 - Jan 15 with 1053 viewsPunteR

Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:20 - Jan 15 by highlandbill

I don't think his critics are racists,but i do feel theres a personal dislike of him which clouds their judgment on his football abilities and what he potentially can bring to the team.
One or two posters only seem to post on Taarabt threads and when they do its only to criticize him.
I think its safe to assume Taarabts not happy here and want to further his career elsewhere,its been rumored for four years now. As said in a previous post its not really news is it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Taarabt: I want to leave on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 989 viewshighlandbill

Taarabt: I want to leave on 18:59 - Jan 15 by PunteR

I don't think his critics are racists,but i do feel theres a personal dislike of him which clouds their judgment on his football abilities and what he potentially can bring to the team.
One or two posters only seem to post on Taarabt threads and when they do its only to criticize him.
I think its safe to assume Taarabts not happy here and want to further his career elsewhere,its been rumored for four years now. As said in a previous post its not really news is it.

Hope your right about the race thing but I remain unconvinced.Agree with the general thrust of your post. rationality lives.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt: I want to leave on 21:48 - Jan 15 with 977 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Taarabt: I want to leave on 21:39 - Jan 15 by highlandbill

Hope your right about the race thing but I remain unconvinced.Agree with the general thrust of your post. rationality lives.

I don't think it's a race thing either, Bill. I honestly don't.

I do agree with you that a lot of the accusations are unfounded, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Taarabt: I want to leave on 22:53 - Jan 15 with 945 viewskensalriser

It is kind of funny that so much typage is expended here on slagging off virtually everything about the club...and then we slag off a player for wanting to leave this shabby, decrepit, rundown, ill-managed farce!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024