Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 15:53 - Mar 16 with 9202 viewsAgedR

Irrespective of the circumstances, this cannot be allowed to carry on.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 18:23 - Mar 16 with 2944 viewsBostonR

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 17:48 - Mar 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Know thy club
Something these owners have never understood.

Millwall understand their club for example.

Unless I am mistaken Millwall are below us - why would that make them be in a better current position than us?e
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 18:59 - Mar 16 with 2826 views2Thomas2Bowles

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 18:23 - Mar 16 by BostonR

Unless I am mistaken Millwall are below us - why would that make them be in a better current position than us?e

Do they have FFP fines and sanctions, are they fairly stable.

Historically about where they should be or league below.
Did they blow 100's of Millions getting where they are?
Are they playing in the 6th round of the FA Cup tomorrow?
Do they have a manager that knows the club?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:11]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 19:12 - Mar 16 with 2758 viewsAgedR

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 17:53 - Mar 16 by eccles

Blimey! That's a U-turn worthy of a certain Mrs May.

For the record. i was underwhelmed with his appointment and been underwhelmed for most of his reign.

Cheeky;

See you in a couple of weeks

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 2528 viewsBostonR

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 18:59 - Mar 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I will repeat myself - they are below us. Over the past 40 yrs they have never been near us. A bit like Brentford who I concede are very well run.
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 21:25 - Mar 16 with 2516 viewsLythamR

i want McClaren to stay

my reasoning is tha t2T2B wants him to go

I dont think he has lost the dressing room, Scowen played out of his skin in that second half as did Bright,2 players brought on only because of injuries but turned an obvious defeat into a deserved draw. They are 2 players that have more reason than most to see the back of him but may effectively have saved him with their performances, it would have been so easy for Scowen to not quote reach the cut back for the equaliser but he busted a gut to reach it in time.
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 2254 viewsPinnerPaul

Well clearly the usual tired old b*****x of 'lost the dressing room' and 'players have given up' is shown up for the absolute garbage it always is.

Would love to have the op in the dressing room of any sporting team at half time!
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 10:37 - Mar 17 with 2165 viewsTW_R

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 18:59 - Mar 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Have they gone backwards significantly and only sit 1 point above the relegation zone?
Are they more likely to get relegated than us?
Are they currently 18 points behind where they were this time last season?
Do Norwich have a manager “that knows the club”?
Does having a manager that knows the club mean anything?
Historically are we about where we should be?
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 11:33 - Mar 17 with 2049 viewsTHEBUSH

I just don't know, when we win or draw, I want him to stay, then we lose badly, well get rid of. Tout de Suite
Login to get fewer ads

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 11:53 - Mar 17 with 1990 viewsonlyrinmoray

To quote Michael Brown after the highlights of the Hull game "QPR where are they going ?"

Its a question a lot of their supporters want to know. Sacking the Manager AGAIN is not the answer the problem is so much bigger
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 12:02 - Mar 17 with 1948 views2Thomas2Bowles

Any manager that gets just 6 points from 39 is sackable, in any league at any time.
1 win in 13!!! That's proper shite.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 12:07]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 12:08 - Mar 17 with 1919 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have only spoken to three of the players, th emost recent two weeks ago and there is no sign of any resentment against SMC, quite the opposite in fact. They value what he is trying to do feel that they are only a result or two from getting their game back on track. I fully appreciate that a player can say anything he wants to a supporter but I don't get the impression that they were lying about it. Players and staff have been uncomplimentary about both managers and players in the past when I have spoken to them, albeit one of the conversations came during the big "dressing room unrest" period when emotions were running high but I never got the feeling that they were lying.

The grass is always greener.

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 12:30 - Mar 17 with 1871 viewsAntti_Heinola

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 12:08 - Mar 17 by Esox_Lucius

I have only spoken to three of the players, th emost recent two weeks ago and there is no sign of any resentment against SMC, quite the opposite in fact. They value what he is trying to do feel that they are only a result or two from getting their game back on track. I fully appreciate that a player can say anything he wants to a supporter but I don't get the impression that they were lying about it. Players and staff have been uncomplimentary about both managers and players in the past when I have spoken to them, albeit one of the conversations came during the big "dressing room unrest" period when emotions were running high but I never got the feeling that they were lying.

Interesting stuff Esox. For what it's worth, I've never felt the players weren't playing for him - the really poor performances recently seem to have come from a real lack of confidence that a bad run brings rather than lack of belief in the manager. But it is his responsibility to give them that belief of course. Someone said earlier on that had Wells not missed his pen things could have been quite different - I make that right. Small margins.

Bare bones.

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 13:20 - Mar 17 with 1782 viewsrsonist

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 12:08 - Mar 17 by Esox_Lucius

Sure, but what else is new? You'll have a very hard time finding a player in football with a bad word to say about him - as a coach.
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:03 - Mar 17 with 1689 viewsDannyPaddox

I was so sure we were going to lose yesterday I almost bought the record.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 14:16]
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:22 - Mar 17 with 1649 viewsToast_R

He has to stay until the end of the season and other than getting relegated, he would had achieved his objective. I think the lack of a transfer window and that small opportunity to freshen things up with one ot two signings when the team had gone a bit flat, really took its toll on us this season. Next season will be his biggest test and he has to be bang on with the recruitment to stand any chance. Only then can he be truely judged.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 14:24]
45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:27 - Mar 17 with 1638 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Now that's what I call a half time, team talk!

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 1591 viewsBoston

Y'know the American equivalent of a P45 is a Pink Slip. Considering the away strip, Mr McLaren may be perfectible comfortable with such an item....at home, in private.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:50 - Mar 17 with 1591 viewsTacticalR

45 minutes until McLaren’s P45 on 14:27 - Mar 17 by WrightUp5hit___

Now that's what I call a half time, team talk!

That's exactly what Alec Stock didn't do at half-time at Wembley.

SR: So 2-0 down at half-time, what did Alec Stock say in the dressing room?

ML: He didn’t shout, or rant and rave. He just said that we’d had a chance to soak up the atmosphere, we’d had our day out, and now it was time to go out and play like he knew we could. He never changed tactics or anything. He told us to go back out and enjoy ourselves. Don’t get me wrong, Alec hated losing, but he must have realised that if he tore into us, we would have gone further into our shells. He said it was a beautiful day, so go out and enjoy it. Alec said exactly the right things.

Interview With Mark Lazarus
http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2009/07/interview-with-mark-lazarus-part-two/

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024