Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 21465 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:00 - Apr 1 with 1839 viewstheloneranger

Yeeeessss

Cabango 3-2

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 1830 viewsbuilthjack

Doube Doube

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 1799 viewsKeithHaynes

Ban me 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 1795 views1983

Never beat the Jacks!

ola ola ola Russell Martin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:05 - Apr 1 with 1713 viewsjeza739

And Huddersfield have caught them, won4-1.. this could finish them
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:06 - Apr 1 with 1688 viewsjohnlangy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:05 - Apr 1 by jeza739

Well done Neil Warnock
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:07 - Apr 1 with 1670 viewsTreforys_Jack

Quadroube
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 1643 viewslifelong

Unbelievable finish, was never in doubt.😄⚽️⚽️⚽️
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:09 - Apr 1 with 1636 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:05 - Apr 1 by jeza739

It could well finish them, Huddersfield are on a roll and have had a few good results of late. Cardiff and Huddersfield both have a tough run in and play each other.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:11 - Apr 1 with 1609 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:09 - Apr 1 by majorraglan

It could well finish them, Huddersfield are on a roll and have had a few good results of late. Cardiff and Huddersfield both have a tough run in and play each other.

Yes please

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 1576 viewstheloneranger

Cardiff Cabango strikes again!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:14 - Apr 1 with 1561 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cardiff TV matchday commentator " to hell with this fixture" and then radio silence.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 1502 viewsBryanSwan

I genuinely cannot believe we've won that, especially after Martin pulled the usual if we're winning we will go 5 at the back and invite pressure for half hour.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 1478 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:13 - Apr 1 by theloneranger

Cardiff Cabango strikes again!! 😂

He's one of your own

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 1462 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Well, I'll be honest, I did not see that coming at 2-2...

Has there ever been a period in the history of the fixture where one team has so conclusively had the number of the other? 18-3 aggregate score in recent games now and of course the Doube Doube.

Cardiff players look like they've seen a ghost every time they play us, maybe it's the white shirts
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 1457 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:17 - Apr 1 by BryanSwan

I genuinely cannot believe we've won that, especially after Martin pulled the usual if we're winning we will go 5 at the back and invite pressure for half hour.

I know the feeling, the last 10mins did play out like I thought it would. Think Cardiff were happy to take the point and didn't really push, which was a very big surprise.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:21 - Apr 1 with 1443 viewsdna

Ridiculous subs, Joel L for Cullen, Whittaker must be pulling his hair out - won the in spite of Martin not because of him
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:26 - Apr 1 with 1338 viewsDr_Parnassus

With these fixtures, all that matters is the score line.

This is one that will live long in the memory, and we finally get revenge for that Chopra moment.

Everyone can be proud of our club tonight.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:29 - Apr 1 with 1337 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:20 - Apr 1 by Treforys_Jack

I know the feeling, the last 10mins did play out like I thought it would. Think Cardiff were happy to take the point and didn't really push, which was a very big surprise.

Not sure if it was a case of them not pushing on or us not letting them, either way totally estatic tonight

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:34 - Apr 1 with 1262 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:09 - Apr 1 by majorraglan

Huddersfield play us too….

Surely our first team will need a rest that week.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:36 - Apr 1 with 1255 viewsswan65split

I think Martin deserves an extension ...sign it now........
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:37 - Apr 1 with 1239 viewsBryanSwan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:36 - Apr 1 by swan65split

Jesus christ no, please no. Martin got it completely wrong second half and we've just about scraped a win vs an abysmal side.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 1228 viewsRhonnda_Jack

I can't wait for the Swans TV full replay. Watch the 90-92 minuet there is the most hanging pair of cardiff fans I have ever seen . A girl in burbery and a guy with no teeth goading us. That's gonna be the new meme for cardiff v swansea.
Come on the Swans
Cheers Liam Cullen for the few quid with that goal
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 1212 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:36 - Apr 1 by swan65split

Please let us enjoy this win without having the thought of that.

This club needs to be competing at the top end of the league, Martin unfortunately cannot deliver that. His managerial career thus far shows this, as does his decisions making, man management, media management, tactical nous and blame culture.

But apart from that, yeah.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:40 - Apr 1 with 1216 viewsJohnw102

Hope not the six points every season are handy!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024