Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? 10:09 - Feb 1 with 2257 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was meeting my mate there she's been before and fancied playing some pool again.
I got there first and it was shut and the curtains closed so I ended up showing her Hammersmith River pubs, oddly the Dove was closed too!

I looked online but couldn't see anything.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 2125 viewsNorthantsHoop

They did have some scaffold up when I last went there before the Cardiff game on New Years Day. Thought the pub might push on a bit when a new owner took over about 18 months ago, they have tried to make it a QPR pub but seems a bit down on it's luck to be honest and never many in there before Rangers games this season.
[Post edited 1 Feb 10:52]
Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 11:45 - Feb 1 with 1993 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 10:51 - Feb 1 by NorthantsHoop

They did have some scaffold up when I last went there before the Cardiff game on New Years Day. Thought the pub might push on a bit when a new owner took over about 18 months ago, they have tried to make it a QPR pub but seems a bit down on it's luck to be honest and never many in there before Rangers games this season.
[Post edited 1 Feb 10:52]

I was in there a few weeks ago and it seemed it's busy self, it wasnt boarded up just closed.

I hope it's just temporary it's the only pub with pool tables and metal on the jukebox.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 1876 viewsbaz_qpr

A lot of Pubs are closing in the early part of the week to save money
Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1674 viewsdmm

I blame Dry January
Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 14:17 - Feb 1 with 1625 viewsHayesender

I noticed the pocket watch seems to be boarded up, but there is a rumour going around that Mike who runs the Askew is looking at getting hold of it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 22:49 - Feb 1 with 1344 viewsNortholt_Rs

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 11:45 - Feb 1 by Metallica_Hoop

I was in there a few weeks ago and it seemed it's busy self, it wasnt boarded up just closed.

I hope it's just temporary it's the only pub with pool tables and metal on the jukebox.

That’s why it’s empty! ;)

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Service Provider on 08:34 - Feb 2 with 1042 viewsDWQPR

That’s all well and good but can they fit a quality kitchen?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Does anyone know why the Richmond was closed yesterday? on 10:43 - Feb 2 with 917 viewsTheChef

One of those pubs I'm kind of amazed is still standing. Bit of an odd location, somehow.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Service Provider on 10:46 - Feb 2 with 904 viewsHayesender

Few pints, game of pool, bit of music on the jukebox, AND a bit of sexy time from a sultry Indian lady. Where do I sign up?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024