Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem 08:09 - May 8 with 934 viewsPlanetHonneywood

On one of the post-Leeds threads, one of our breatheren suggested that BM&TW classic, 'Three Little Birds' should be our anthem.

I saw something last night on Youtube of the players doing a lap of honour, and when 3LB came on, I thought, whomever that poster was, then s/he/they are definitely on to something!!

Edit - spooky, but I'm currently at Charring Cross Hospital, and guess what's playing on the radio?
[Post edited 8 May 8:29]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 06:54 - May 9 with 622 viewsurrrrssss

It was me !! and I still think it would be fantastic song for us !!

Urrrrssss
To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 07:22 - May 9 with 581 viewsurrrrssss

My original Post

I think we should have " 3 Little Birds " as our theme song !!

It's local to us with all the West Indian Culture we have in W11 W10 Etc, and of Course it has Don't Worry Bout a thing

Urrrrssss
To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 07:25 - May 9 with 570 viewsstevec

Didn’t we come to the conclusion we’d only be nicking a song other clubs are already using, one of those being the scum down the road.

A no-no simply on that basis.
To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 08:28 - May 9 with 521 viewsPlanetHonneywood

To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 07:25 - May 9 by stevec

Didn’t we come to the conclusion we’d only be nicking a song other clubs are already using, one of those being the scum down the road.

A no-no simply on that basis.

Are they?

Wasn't aware myself. Shame, as the words have a certain resonance to QPR.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

To The Poster That Suggested A Bob Marley Anthem on 09:43 - May 9 with 459 viewsurrrrssss

Think it was you that came to that conclusion Steve, I Didn't know that Chelscum was ever known for " Three Little Birds " yes they were & are known for " The Liquidator " .

I also didn't know that Ajax were known for " Three Little Birds " not a bad thing to be associated with them.

find the clip on youtube !! and there are only 2 sides of the ground singing, I think it's great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024