Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? 08:44 - Aug 18 with 1069 viewsSTHolder

I'm sure I heard the jackpot read out as about £700 - be interesting to know whether sales of this, programmes etc were down in response to some who say we should boycott anything that makes the O's extra money? That said, feel sorry for the lads who take the time to put the programme together!
Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 08:48 - Aug 18 with 1066 views911_Kirky

I thought it was around £550.....? Could be wrong though (those damned Tandy speakers)
Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 08:56 - Aug 18 with 1057 viewshaggertyf

Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 08:48 - Aug 18 by 911_Kirky

I thought it was around £550.....? Could be wrong though (those damned Tandy speakers)

Definitely around the £500 mark Kirky
Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 08:56 - Aug 18 with 1057 viewsthebigone

Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 08:48 - Aug 18 by 911_Kirky

Don't think away fans buy Golden Gamble and so there would have been fewer Blackpool fans to have bought them

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Was Golden Gamble hit on Saturday? on 09:09 - Aug 18 with 1037 viewsProfessorTangerine

Well, it was £2 down for that reason. My dad in law and I usually get a ticket each. We thought, let's not bother this season. 1) it goes to the O's, and 2) we never win anything anyway. Decided to save the money up and have a drink at the end of the season.

Way to stick it to the man!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024