Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirt Names 13:36 - Aug 6 with 1471 viewslasher

I'm the past we have had, Adam, Vaughan, Campbell, Ince, Phillips etc.
Of this team that we are putting together now we have not got a standout name for fans, mainly kids to have on their shirts
Will we make a standout signing ?

(No single answer comments please)
Shirt Names on 13:47 - Aug 6 with 1454 viewsdaveclayt

No one knew any of those players would be standout signings before they'd even played a game. I know what you mean though, last season was so miserable and I just didn't find myself caring about the players, which is a shame after the likes of Ormerod, Southern, Adam, Vaughan, Angel etc., who seem like solid blokes as well as good players.

Reckon we'll see a few Cubero shirts about if he's ANY good at all. After all, he's already coined a terrific hashtag. #GoTangerines
Shirt Names on 14:38 - Aug 6 with 1431 viewsspider29

Shirt Names on 13:47 - Aug 6 by daveclayt

No one knew any of those players would be standout signings before they'd even played a game. I know what you mean though, last season was so miserable and I just didn't find myself caring about the players, which is a shame after the likes of Ormerod, Southern, Adam, Vaughan, Angel etc., who seem like solid blokes as well as good players.

Reckon we'll see a few Cubero shirts about if he's ANY good at all. After all, he's already coined a terrific hashtag. #GoTangerines

Don't be silly....
Francisco Pol Hurtado...,
stands out !
Shirt Names on 14:48 - Aug 6 with 1421 viewslasher

Shirt Names on 14:38 - Aug 6 by spider29

Don't be silly....
Francisco Pol Hurtado...,
stands out !

has he signed ?
Shirt Names on 15:48 - Aug 6 with 1393 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Why not have young Tom Barkhuizen on the shirt? It's a cool name (arguably) and a local lad coming into the first team, albeit probably only the fringes of it. Think we should support him and hope he comes good, rather than jumping ship like McGaghey.
Shirt Names on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 1369 viewsAlfHooker

Shirt Names on 15:48 - Aug 6 by SuffolkSeasider

Why not have young Tom Barkhuizen on the shirt? It's a cool name (arguably) and a local lad coming into the first team, albeit probably only the fringes of it. Think we should support him and hope he comes good, rather than jumping ship like McGaghey.

Think of the parents!
"Tom Barkhuizen" will cost a fortune in letters and might not even fit on unless you're "a
bit on the large side" like me.
Shirt Names on 20:08 - Aug 6 with 1340 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Shirt Names on 16:46 - Aug 6 by AlfHooker

Think of the parents!
"Tom Barkhuizen" will cost a fortune in letters and might not even fit on unless you're "a
bit on the large side" like me.

Well not his first name obviously! That'll save a couple of quid

Wonder how quickly they would run out of Z's! Unless they still have a load left over from Tommy Jaszczun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024