Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm 19:18 - Aug 6 with 3993 viewsBedfordseasider

Will it be new info or what we've heard before
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 19:51]
Radio 5 Oyston & Belekon 7:30pm on 19:48 - Aug 6 with 3924 viewsStunty

It's BELOKON

@Stunty365 - Cash, Gash, Pie & Mash

Radio 5 Oyston & Belekon 7:30pm on 19:55 - Aug 6 with 3868 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Radio 5 Oyston & Belekon 7:30pm on 19:48 - Aug 6 by Stunty

It's BELOKON

.. least it wasn't spelt Oysten!

Anyone hear this and can report back on what was said?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:08 - Aug 6 with 3778 viewsOldSkool

I couldn't believe what I heard.
Karl virtually said it was better to sign players late, to save on 2 months wages.

Needless to say Owen Coyle and Andy Reid (who were in the studio), thought it was a ludicrous way to prepare a team for a serious challenge in The Championship.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 20:12]
Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:14 - Aug 6 with 3747 viewstangomonkey

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:08 - Aug 6 by OldSkool

I couldn't believe what I heard.
Karl virtually said it was better to sign players late, to save on 2 months wages.

Needless to say Owen Coyle and Andy Reid (who were in the studio), thought it was a ludicrous way to prepare a team for a serious challenge in The Championship.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 20:12]

Take everything bold head says with a pinch on salt.

He hates the mob, is trolling and would have said that just to wind them up.

In fact I bet the first thing he does after the interview is log into AVFTT on his phone to see what the reactions are.

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:14 - Aug 6 with 3742 viewsStAnnesStan1

I started listening whilst Belokon was being interviewed so don't know what preceded it.

Belokon said that he'd tried to call KO in the past and KO hadn't taken his calls or got back. He reiterated that he'd requested the last parachute payment be put into an escrow account for investing in the club itself.

KO said in a separate interview that VB hadn't attended any board meetings and appeared to be too busy to commit time to BFC. He said that having so few players so close to the season start wasn't a huge problem and that it was more important that Riga got the squad that he needed, and that he was able to get the players required cheaper now that time was running short. e also said that he'd been shocked at how transfers were conducted on the continent. He also reiterated that BFC was debt-free and cash rich.

Owen Coyle said that it was an opportunity missed to have built a legacy off the back of the promotion season. He praised the crowd at Bloomfield Rd, saying that they always make noise and get behind the team. He said that the current situation wasn't ideal and how difficult it was for JR at this moment.

Andy Reid (yes indeed) was equally critical re. the legacy but right at the end added that the fans forget how much KO has done for the club in the past.

They read out quite a few posts and tweets, all critical of KO. That's as much as I can recall. Maybe it'll be on the iPlayer in due course.
Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:50 - Aug 6 with 3617 viewsPoolT

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ky207 Short version.
Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 21:43 - Aug 6 with 3524 viewsSouthshorepool

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 20:50 - Aug 6 by PoolT

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ky207 Short version.

I thought Coyle edged his bets a bit. Stopped short of being uber critical, praised Blackpool fans, said Karl had kept the club going but could not understand why there was no new/ updated training facility 18 months after they'd had a conversation about it when they were talking about him taking over.
Belekon said he'd tried to get in touch, Karl doesn't listen and the club progresses when they work as a team. Karl said he hasn't changed his number in ten years, he likes Belekon and would welcome him back with open arms.
KO's statement about only having, this time last week, 8 players was ludicrous.
He did say there would be two players today with another few in the immediate pipeline.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 21:52 - Aug 6 with 3471 viewsHertsseasider

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 21:43 - Aug 6 by Southshorepool

I thought Coyle edged his bets a bit. Stopped short of being uber critical, praised Blackpool fans, said Karl had kept the club going but could not understand why there was no new/ updated training facility 18 months after they'd had a conversation about it when they were talking about him taking over.
Belekon said he'd tried to get in touch, Karl doesn't listen and the club progresses when they work as a team. Karl said he hasn't changed his number in ten years, he likes Belekon and would welcome him back with open arms.
KO's statement about only having, this time last week, 8 players was ludicrous.
He did say there would be two players today with another few in the immediate pipeline.

Coyle stayed on the fence. Admired what Reid said so thanks for that. good questions by the bbc bloke. Karl came across as a bloke who will NEVER change his stance. We'll be in the same boat in 12 months.

"Schools Out London"

Login to get fewer ads

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 21:59 - Aug 6 with 3442 viewshertfordseasider

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 21:52 - Aug 6 by Hertsseasider

Coyle stayed on the fence. Admired what Reid said so thanks for that. good questions by the bbc bloke. Karl came across as a bloke who will NEVER change his stance. We'll be in the same boat in 12 months.

He won't change Mark, the man is not right and he can't lie straight in bed.

Tangomokey is talking utter bull this has nothing to do with AVFTT it is just the way Karl is. He may talk about staying but he will be gone eventually and sooner than some may think I reckon.

Karl has no idea how to run a football club, he is an egotistical control freak but is totally isolated. This is just the start of the process of pressure to remove him, it will escalate. It's all about the money, money, money!
Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 22:10 - Aug 6 with 3405 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Pathetic rubbish from KO.

Belokon hasn't been to a BOARD MEETING......he means met up with KO and his dad Owen.

Only a few weeks ago KO spouted that 'both you and i know why my father will not travel to Latvia'.

And, as if being in the same locality matters - what about conference calls, Skype etc.

Garbage. Another wasted interview listening to KO spout lies and party lines while he gets away with murder.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 22:25 - Aug 6 with 3356 viewsbrassedoff

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 22:10 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Pathetic rubbish from KO.

Belokon hasn't been to a BOARD MEETING......he means met up with KO and his dad Owen.

Only a few weeks ago KO spouted that 'both you and i know why my father will not travel to Latvia'.

And, as if being in the same locality matters - what about conference calls, Skype etc.

Garbage. Another wasted interview listening to KO spout lies and party lines while he gets away with murder.

Didn't Owen Coyle meet with KO at some point about the job? Sadly once again Karl is all about counting the pennies and not speculating to accumulate. His dithering over Miller almost lost us the player but hey he saved a week's wages! The man is not good for the club and I hope Riga has some cash rich contacts who will finally come in and take the club off his hands.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 23:08 - Aug 6 with 3276 viewsbig_bloomers

Surprised the media are still covering this story as much as they are really. Reached a nice head with Belekon's letter but after that it hasn't really gone anywhere. Many said that Belekon would come in and try and buy the club or that this would force the O's hand but haven't seen any money transferred to a bank account - take it the parachute money will just go back in to the pot!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 23:33 - Aug 6 with 3244 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 23:08 - Aug 6 by big_bloomers

Surprised the media are still covering this story as much as they are really. Reached a nice head with Belekon's letter but after that it hasn't really gone anywhere. Many said that Belekon would come in and try and buy the club or that this would force the O's hand but haven't seen any money transferred to a bank account - take it the parachute money will just go back in to the pot!

"Andy Reid (yes indeed) was equally critical re. the legacy but right at the end added that the fans forget how much KO has done for the club in the past."

Would have been a better legacy if Andy Reid hadn't have played for us .. might have still been up there! Can't believe what a good player he's been for Forest since!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 08:21 - Aug 7 with 3080 viewsPoolman

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 23:33 - Aug 6 by Happy_Satsuma

"Andy Reid (yes indeed) was equally critical re. the legacy but right at the end added that the fans forget how much KO has done for the club in the past."

Would have been a better legacy if Andy Reid hadn't have played for us .. might have still been up there! Can't believe what a good player he's been for Forest since!

Is Belekon really the great white hope that BST had him down as? I just think he's a bit of a player. He likes the attention of the media and he milked his time at Blackpool with the tangerine suit etc. It was a fun little investment for him but he's a banker and they don't play with money unless there's something in it for them. Belekon wanted a foothold in to the country to sell his beer (which seemingly hasn't worked that well) and he probably wrote his investment off as a loss or similar.

For me, he has never shown an intent to buy the club and until BST contacted him and he's once again enjoying the limelight never really show that much interest in his investment. I sadly doubt he will be the answer to Blackpool's ownership problems but he's certainly getting his moneys worth in terms of being in the spotlight!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 08:26 - Aug 7 with 3071 viewsanexmanager

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/5lfd

I'd rather die on my feet Than keep living on my knees

Radio 5 Oyston & Belokon 7:30pm on 08:38 - Aug 7 with 3044 viewsLytham_FY8

Karl came across as a deflecting idiot, once again.

With his history of out and out lying to the media you'd think he'd call it a day.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024