Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup 21:42 - Aug 12 with 2320 viewsscratchingshed

Bad enough this time last year going out to league one Nobbers but to go out to league two Shrewsbury is just embarrassing don't care what anyone says about scratch side injures or whatever, totally embarrassing.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 21:55]
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capitol One Cup on 21:49 - Aug 12 with 2262 viewsAlfHooker

We don't have the players for the required positions,
"The Fonz" for all his applauding fans is not a winger/wideman or a striker.
We have a load of central midfielders and limited full back cover (if any).
I hope Riga remaining targets are for specific positions.
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:01 - Aug 12 with 2189 viewscrewcut

Could have been worse if it had gone to extra time and extended the pain. At least the fans will be home in time for a nightcap before midnight.
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:04 - Aug 12 with 2173 viewsscratchingshed

Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:01 - Aug 12 by crewcut

Could have been worse if it had gone to extra time and extended the pain. At least the fans will be home in time for a nightcap before midnight.

Yet again I really feel sorry for the fans who spend time and money to watch them away, so glad I didn't go. .
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 2131 viewsSeasidepete

The Capital cup is nothing more than a distraction.

What's really worrying is the performance........ which looked shocking.

we're six games away from having a team
Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 2096 viewsscratchingshed

Yet another Embarrassing exit from the Capital One Cup on 22:16 - Aug 12 by Seasidepete

The Capital cup is nothing more than a distraction.

What's really worrying is the performance........ which looked shocking.

we're six games away from having a team

Sorry but another 6 games wont change this team around.

The only thing that will is bringing in 10 decent championship players and I don't men players who have already been relegated like so far we seem to be taking in.

A minor miracle already is required I feel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024