Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season was over before a ball was kicked 13:12 - Dec 2 with 2521 viewsThe_Ghost

Who else here decided that this season was going to be a waste of time before it started?

I can't remember a more wretched start to the season, handled so incompetently by the people in charge.
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 13:17 - Dec 2 with 2517 viewsPlumbs

I blame Yarkshire Seasiders myself. Their leader has too many fridge magnets on his fridge.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 19:25 - Dec 2 with 2451 viewsscratchingshed

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 13:17 - Dec 2 by Plumbs

I blame Yarkshire Seasiders myself. Their leader has too many fridge magnets on his fridge.

Said in the summer we would be relegated this season and got slated for it.

Hand on heart we are where we are, were the leagues poorest team by some distance so no shocks for me.

If Clark still thinks he can save this lot then he's more deluded than koko himself.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 19:57]
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 23:09 - Dec 2 with 2397 viewsribble

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 19:25 - Dec 2 by scratchingshed

Said in the summer we would be relegated this season and got slated for it.

Hand on heart we are where we are, were the leagues poorest team by some distance so no shocks for me.

If Clark still thinks he can save this lot then he's more deluded than koko himself.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 19:57]

Well done, shed. You must be feeling very pleased with yourself.

But considering that you have, in your own uniquely happy little way, predicted our return to League 1 pretty much every season since we got promoted you were bound to call it right sometime or another.

No doubt you'll be popping a cork or two come May.
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 11:51 - Dec 3 with 2336 viewsOdinsRaven

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 23:09 - Dec 2 by ribble

But considering that you have, in your own uniquely happy little way, predicted our return to League 1 pretty much every season since we got promoted you were bound to call it right sometime or another.

As soon as Koko uttered those immortal words 'we've learnt from previous seasons and we will do things differently this time' we were doomed and hence why I never bought into the Riga Revolution.
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 12:59 - Dec 3 with 2318 viewsThe_Ghost

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 23:09 - Dec 2 by ribble

Shed, Ribble does make a good point you old doom and gloomer

Bisons also predicted the same thing every season, then disappeared for a couple of years when we were doing well.

I think we all knew that sooner or later our policy of paying the bare minimum was going to come back and haunt us. Incredible really considering the amount of money diverted out of the club (allegedly)
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 2289 viewsscratchingshed

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 12:59 - Dec 3 by The_Ghost

Shed, Ribble does make a good point you old doom and gloomer

Bisons also predicted the same thing every season, then disappeared for a couple of years when we were doing well.

I think we all knew that sooner or later our policy of paying the bare minimum was going to come back and haunt us. Incredible really considering the amount of money diverted out of the club (allegedly)

The "judge me at the end of the season" was enough to convince me we were heading for league one.
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 12:50 - Dec 4 with 2209 viewsThe_Ghost

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 16:27 - Dec 3 by scratchingshed

The "judge me at the end of the season" was enough to convince me we were heading for league one.

Did he say that again? I must have ignored it after the last time.

He'll be judged as a failure.
The season was over before a ball was kicked on 21:55 - Dec 8 with 2015 viewsbrassedoff

I know where you're coming from but I wish people would stop writing this season off. I know it's a massive IF but if results go our way Saturday we could be back to 5 points off safety and a couple of points off getting off the bottom. Let's do a full post mortem at the end of the season but for now keep the faith!!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Login to get fewer ads

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 22:00 - Dec 8 with 2013 viewsstu

The season was over before a ball was kicked on 21:55 - Dec 8 by brassedoff

I know where you're coming from but I wish people would stop writing this season off. I know it's a massive IF but if results go our way Saturday we could be back to 5 points off safety and a couple of points off getting off the bottom. Let's do a full post mortem at the end of the season but for now keep the faith!!

Yep not over til it's over

Tangerine is the new black

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024