Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What I was to know is ... 17:54 - Dec 21 with 2680 viewstangerinedom

... how did this fan get Karl Oyston's phone number and why did it take him a month to tell anyone about his conversation?
What I was to know is ... on 18:06 - Dec 21 with 2666 viewsstu

Thought it was after 1-6 drubbing according to the media.

Tangerine is the new black

What I was to know is ... on 18:07 - Dec 21 with 2663 viewsKOSBowlCut

What I was to know is ... on 18:06 - Dec 21 by stu

Thought it was after 1-6 drubbing according to the media.

Apparently was had sometime in November?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

What I was to know is ... on 21:21 - Dec 21 with 2624 viewsfleetwoodbry

Thats what I wondered as well Tangerinedom, very odd that a fan has the chairmans private mobile number, no excuse btw for the alleged rant but still very strange imho
What I was to know is ... on 21:40 - Dec 21 with 2605 viewsWizaard

What I was to know is ... on 21:21 - Dec 21 by fleetwoodbry

Thats what I wondered as well Tangerinedom, very odd that a fan has the chairmans private mobile number, no excuse btw for the alleged rant but still very strange imho

It was put up on the old AVFTT and seen by plenty. I know loads of people who have the number, including some of his bitterest adversaries for years.

That's the way of the world.
What I was to know is ... on 22:46 - Dec 21 with 2570 viewsPlumbs

What I was to know is ... on 21:40 - Dec 21 by Wizaard

It was put up on the old AVFTT and seen by plenty. I know loads of people who have the number, including some of his bitterest adversaries for years.

That's the way of the world.

Wizz:
Do you wish it could be Christmas everyday?

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

What I was to know is ... on 23:02 - Dec 21 with 2554 viewsfleetwoodbry

What I was to know is ... on 22:46 - Dec 21 by Plumbs

Wizz:
Do you wish it could be Christmas everyday?

Not wishing to water this down at all but the guy sending the texts is as foul mouthed as Karl from what I've read, unless some of the stuff is missing or worse still, has been doctored who knows???
What I was to know is ... on 11:31 - Dec 22 with 2515 viewsGrayth

What I was to know is ... on 23:02 - Dec 21 by fleetwoodbry

Not wishing to water this down at all but the guy sending the texts is as foul mouthed as Karl from what I've read, unless some of the stuff is missing or worse still, has been doctored who knows???

It would appear the OP's instinct is to worry about Oyston's security. He doesn't need the staunch defence, you know. He doesn't care. And if you're less fortunate than he is, he thinks you're a 'retard'.

That might not be 'what you want to know', but that's the key issue in all this. Don't miss it.
What I was to know is ... on 12:53 - Dec 22 with 2467 viewsThe_Ghost

What I was to know is ... on 11:31 - Dec 22 by Grayth

It would appear the OP's instinct is to worry about Oyston's security. He doesn't need the staunch defence, you know. He doesn't care. And if you're less fortunate than he is, he thinks you're a 'retard'.

That might not be 'what you want to know', but that's the key issue in all this. Don't miss it.

It doesn't matter what the fan said, it's the response that is unacceptable.

They aren't the only texts either I believe, although these are likely the worst.
Login to get fewer ads

What I was to know is ... on 13:00 - Dec 22 with 2449 viewsWizaard

What I was to know is ... on 12:53 - Dec 22 by The_Ghost

They aren't the only texts either I believe, although these are likely the worst.

As I've said elsewhere, one is a private individual who can say what he likes in any language he likes.

The other is a recognised public figure with all the responsibilities that come with that. That's doubly so with his interests in the wider Football League Board of Management.

As such you'd think he would know the potential implications of such an outburst. To carry on and rise to such bait shows he's completely unfit for that kind of role.
What I was to know is ... on 13:12 - Dec 22 with 2423 viewsThe_Ghost

What I was to know is ... on 13:00 - Dec 22 by Wizaard

As I've said elsewhere, one is a private individual who can say what he likes in any language he likes.

The other is a recognised public figure with all the responsibilities that come with that. That's doubly so with his interests in the wider Football League Board of Management.

As such you'd think he would know the potential implications of such an outburst. To carry on and rise to such bait shows he's completely unfit for that kind of role.

I see the passive aggressive one is still carrying on his bitter one-way feud.

As for the Chairman, I fully expect the resignation announcement within the next couple of days.
What I was to know is ... on 16:13 - Dec 22 with 2384 viewshindu_seasider

What I was to know is ... on 13:12 - Dec 22 by The_Ghost

I see the passive aggressive one is still carrying on his bitter one-way feud.

As for the Chairman, I fully expect the resignation announcement within the next couple of days.

Time to get rid of the raping, fly tipping, discriminating family.
What I was to know is ... on 16:38 - Dec 22 with 2356 viewsWizaard

What I was to know is ... on 16:13 - Dec 22 by hindu_seasider

Time to get rid of the raping, fly tipping, discriminating family.

The entirely predictable response had now appeared, including a donation to the Charitable Trust. Tax deductible, presumably.

I imagine he thinks the worst is over. In light of Chinkygate involving Mackay and Whelan, surely the FA will want to look at it? That will be the time when he will have to seriously consider his position.

I can't believe his naivety.
What I was to know is ... on 17:38 - Dec 22 with 2332 viewsPlumbs

What I was to know is ... on 16:38 - Dec 22 by Wizaard

The entirely predictable response had now appeared, including a donation to the Charitable Trust. Tax deductible, presumably.

I imagine he thinks the worst is over. In light of Chinkygate involving Mackay and Whelan, surely the FA will want to look at it? That will be the time when he will have to seriously consider his position.

I can't believe his naivety.

is is Chinkygate in Wallgate Wizz?

*you still havent answered the question.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

What I was to know is ... on 22:13 - Dec 22 with 2241 viewsfleetwoodbry

What I was to know is ... on 12:53 - Dec 22 by The_Ghost

It does'nt matter what the fan said??????? Of course it matters as thats what started the exchange of insults off!! KoKo is an absolute fool but Steve Smith seems like an odious oaf, going solely off his texts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024