Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any League One trips you'd look forward to? 11:19 - Jan 3 with 1658 viewsbrassedoff

Always had a soft spot for Rochdale - just feels like 'proper football' and be nice to see what Chesterfield's new ground looks like.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 11:19 - Jan 3 with 1656 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

No
Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 12:00 - Jan 3 with 1643 viewsHarryHorse

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 11:19 - Jan 3 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

No

None whatsoever.
Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 13:46 - Jan 3 with 1616 viewsWizaard

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 12:00 - Jan 3 by HarryHorse

None whatsoever.

Must have been to Spotland a dozen times including pre-season games. Have never seen us win there.
Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 14:01 - Jan 3 with 1607 viewstangerinehad

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 13:46 - Jan 3 by Wizaard

Must have been to Spotland a dozen times including pre-season games. Have never seen us win there.

Plymouth away...if they go up
Peterborough away.
Its not over yet....however the above are the two best away trips ive been on.

"fire"!!!!!

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 10:09 - Jan 4 with 1575 viewswe_are_Superior

Any League One trips you'd look forward to? on 14:01 - Jan 3 by tangerinehad

Plymouth away...if they go up
Peterborough away.
Its not over yet....however the above are the two best away trips ive been on.

Am with Harry Horse - nothing appeals to me about that league whatsoever and I feel a relegation will test those who were watching us in leagues lower than that one. Must say my interest is dwindling by the day.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024