Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always the bridesmaid... 21:56 - Jan 27 with 1286 viewsPNENIL

Another pne "bottle it" , even in a cup as inoffensive as the jpt.
Didn't we win it twice?
They have absolutely no chance in the play offs have they?
Always the bridesmaid... on 22:00 - Jan 27 with 1278 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

There's always a first time.

But - for argument's sake - if they find themselves in the play-offs with MK, Sheff. U and Bradford, I wouldn't fancy them.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Always the bridesmaid... on 10:51 - Jan 28 with 1199 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

I think it's MK's time for promotion now. From what I hear from my league 1 watching contacts round here they could even pip Bristol or Swindon for automatic promotion, although they slipped up a bit last night. Over the next couple of weeks there are quite a few games between teams in the top 7 places which might sort out some wheat from chaff.

Strange how Peterborough have dropped away, 26 points from their first 13 games, 8 points from their last 13.

As for our nobber friands, April will be a stern test for them if they're still in contention. Three home games against sides currently in the top 6 (including the two leaders) plus a trip to Bradford.
Always the bridesmaid... on 08:26 - Jan 29 with 1142 viewsWizaard

their slippage recently, I think automatic comes down to Swindon, Bristol and MK. Despite all they'll say, fans' anxiety would transmit onto the pitch if they got into a playoff, resulting in heartbreak
Always the bridesmaid... on 11:34 - Jan 29 with 1112 viewsspooner

Always the bridesmaid... on 22:00 - Jan 27 by basilrobbiereborn

There's always a first time.

But - for argument's sake - if they find themselves in the play-offs with MK, Sheff. U and Bradford, I wouldn't fancy them.

"There's always a first time".
To digress a little from the original topic, when, if at any point, did anyone think we'd grab three points on the road this season?
Always the bridesmaid... on 11:43 - Jan 29 with 1111 viewsWizaard

Always the bridesmaid... on 11:34 - Jan 29 by spooner

"There's always a first time".
To digress a little from the original topic, when, if at any point, did anyone think we'd grab three points on the road this season?

Wins on the road?

From the games I've been to, we've been the better side in a few games, although couldn't convert them into wins. Brighton was a missed opportunity, and although it seems hard to believe it, so was Middlesbrough.

Fulham was there for the taking until the sending off.

That's about it. Of the games left, you really can't see any glaring opportunities but no doubt we'll get a shock result somewhere. That's football.
Always the bridesmaid... on 12:21 - Jan 29 with 1107 viewsspooner

Always the bridesmaid... on 11:43 - Jan 29 by Wizaard

Wins on the road?

From the games I've been to, we've been the better side in a few games, although couldn't convert them into wins. Brighton was a missed opportunity, and although it seems hard to believe it, so was Middlesbrough.

Fulham was there for the taking until the sending off.

That's about it. Of the games left, you really can't see any glaring opportunities but no doubt we'll get a shock result somewhere. That's football.

Agree about Fulham and 'Boro, Wiz.
Wasn't in London, but went to the Riverside and it both saddens and amazes me now, with Middlesboro riding high, how we were able to compete with the best in the division on so many occasions, but came up short every time
Always the bridesmaid... on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1018 viewsSTHolder

Sadly looks like PNE have too many points now to drop out of the League One Play Off places but interesting so many of their fans are now turning on Larry's management tactics and his negativity - never saw him as being negative when he was with us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024