Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans R Us. 13:18 - Jan 28 with 2057 viewsscratchingshed

So two more young inexperienced lads in one from Manure the other from West ham, just what you want to look ahead to in a relegation scrap.

I am sure our very own young lads Waddington and Telford are over the moon.

At least our chairman and manager now seem to have accepted the inevitable happening in terms of relegation.

Only at Blackpool.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:24]
Loans R Us. on 11:36 - Jan 29 with 1963 viewsspooner

Thought this might be a reference to next year's sponsor, now Wonga has severed ties
Loans R Us. on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 1959 viewsWizaard

Loans R Us. on 11:36 - Jan 29 by spooner

Thought this might be a reference to next year's sponsor, now Wonga has severed ties

We're probably in talks with ISIS. Don't think it could get any worse, and then another bombshell comes along.

Re loans. There's something in taking young players with a view to signing them and in any normal club that could be a good thing, but we're not normal and they'll be seen as mainstays before you know it.
Loans R Us. on 16:16 - Jan 29 with 1911 viewsscratchingshed

Loans R Us. on 11:45 - Jan 29 by Wizaard

We're probably in talks with ISIS. Don't think it could get any worse, and then another bombshell comes along.

Re loans. There's something in taking young players with a view to signing them and in any normal club that could be a good thing, but we're not normal and they'll be seen as mainstays before you know it.

Wiz, I've noticed lately you are more and more slagging the club off this is not normal for you, have you finally come over to the dark side?

Be careful don't want to leave Bazbobb and BHOK on their own do we?
Loans R Us. on 16:48 - Jan 29 with 1899 viewsRusty2Stands

Loans R Us. on 16:16 - Jan 29 by scratchingshed

Wiz, I've noticed lately you are more and more slagging the club off this is not normal for you, have you finally come over to the dark side?

Be careful don't want to leave Bazbobb and BHOK on their own do we?

Shed, read any post from Wiz, and I think you will find he hasn't supported the Oystons for a long time. The posts where he would APPEAR to be supporting them are usually tongue in cheek and sometimes for a reaction from the more vociferous on here.
But you have to read the posts properly, they're sometimes not what they appear at first glance.
Going back to before the Prem promotion, even I was sat on the fence about the Oystons. In fact I sort of begrudgingly agreed with the way Koko ran things in the lower leagues.
It was when he started to dither on building the South Stand and refused Holloway the 500k for Charlie Adam (despite just getting 900k for Barker), that I started to suspect he didn't have the clubs best interests at heart.
Then of course came the Prem promotion, and virtually everything he has done since has proved beyond any doubt that he doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.
Let's face it, any Blackpool fan who still supports what the Oystons are doing to the club, must have serious mental health issues.
Loans R Us. on 17:23 - Jan 29 with 1889 viewstde74

Nonsense. Everyone on this site is a bumspider.

Any dissent gets you a ban.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024