Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Lee Clark 20:37 - Apr 25 with 2017 viewsscratchingshed

The whole football season without an away win, first time in over 100 years.

Another record set to be smashed next Saturday with the lowest points tally.

Just why are you still here you puppet?

Special thanks to Karl a Oyston for bringing him in.

Football club well and truly fcuked and it's not over yet.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 20:40]
Well done Lee Clark on 20:54 - Apr 25 with 1998 viewsribble

The whole season? Funny, I could have sworn someone else was in the job for a few months before Clarke. Some foreign bloke. Obviously not to blame in any way...
Well done Lee Clark on 21:40 - Apr 25 with 1980 viewsseasider1887

Well done Lee Clark on 20:54 - Apr 25 by ribble

The whole season? Funny, I could have sworn someone else was in the job for a few months before Clarke. Some foreign bloke. Obviously not to blame in any way...

No need to be pedantic we all get the point. Its a disgrace. But I like many others believe its part of the plan to get us down to the conference in two years time.

Mr Riga if backed would have done much better but his reluctance to bow to Karl Oyston was his downfall. A man of principal that despite his poor win percentage will be a hero in many true fans opinion.
Well done Lee Clark on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1967 viewsscratchingshed

Well done Lee Clark on 21:40 - Apr 25 by seasider1887

No need to be pedantic we all get the point. Its a disgrace. But I like many others believe its part of the plan to get us down to the conference in two years time.

Mr Riga if backed would have done much better but his reluctance to bow to Karl Oyston was his downfall. A man of principal that despite his poor win percentage will be a hero in many true fans opinion.

Fully aware Clark was not here at the start of the season but he's still had over 30 odd games and still failed miserably.

Let's face it since Ollie we have had some shocking managers who have all contributed to where we are now.

Well done Karl Oyston for the shocking appointments.
Well done Lee Clark on 22:04 - Apr 25 with 1962 viewssteve_g

Well done Lee Clark on 21:57 - Apr 25 by scratchingshed

Fully aware Clark was not here at the start of the season but he's still had over 30 odd games and still failed miserably.

Let's face it since Ollie we have had some shocking managers who have all contributed to where we are now.

Well done Karl Oyston for the shocking appointments.

I know this will shock some elsewhere but Karl's judgement has never been great.

McMahon was a recommendation, Hendry fell in to his lap as did Grayson (and later Ferguson), Ollie had to chase him for the job and every appointment since where KO has had to make the decision has been disastrous. Clark was a decent player who got lucky with Larry's side at Huddersfield and tore apart Brum who would have gone down if he'd stayed in charge.

Clark has to go for this club to go anywhere.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Well done Lee Clark on 22:08 - Apr 25 with 1960 viewsribble

Well done Lee Clark on 21:40 - Apr 25 by seasider1887

To blame Clarke for each and every away defeat this season is clearly an agenda led misrepresentation of the facts - if pointing that out is deemed as 'pedantic' then so be it, but please let's not conveniently air brush Riga out of this steaming mess of a season.

You seem to be suggesting that hero worshipping Riga is a requirement of being a 'true fan'? I hope not.
Well done Lee Clark on 13:04 - Apr 26 with 1904 viewsscratchingshed

Well done Lee Clark on 22:08 - Apr 25 by ribble

To blame Clarke for each and every away defeat this season is clearly an agenda led misrepresentation of the facts - if pointing that out is deemed as 'pedantic' then so be it, but please let's not conveniently air brush Riga out of this steaming mess of a season.

You seem to be suggesting that hero worshipping Riga is a requirement of being a 'true fan'? I hope not.

If it makes you feel better ribble then Riga was one of those shocking managers I am on about since Ollie left.

Although to be fair he's not doing too badly at Standard Liege at the moment rather more of a case of the tools [or tool in charge in our case] that you have to work with I would say.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 13:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024