Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans 19:03 - Dec 10 with 3476 viewsdgt73

Who resent Monk getting what he's entitled too - his contract being paid up (reportedly £3 million) Some people need to get a life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:04 - Dec 10 with 2435 viewsJackfath

Who is resenting it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:06 - Dec 10 with 2418 viewsdgt73

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:04 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

Who is resenting it?

Take a look at some of the other threads

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:09 - Dec 10 with 2389 viewslovejuicejack

Well if that's what he is entitled to then no problem from me, he earnt that much with his block in the final. I have no bad feeling towards Garry and I hope he does well in the future.
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:10 - Dec 10 with 2386 viewskarnataka

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:09 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

Well if that's what he is entitled to then no problem from me, he earnt that much with his block in the final. I have no bad feeling towards Garry and I hope he does well in the future.

In a nutshell.
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:12 - Dec 10 with 2370 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:06 - Dec 10 by dgt73

Why don't you f*ck off over to monkhaters.com and tell them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:14 - Dec 10 with 2344 viewsexiledclaseboy

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:09 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

Which really should be the end of it. He gave sterling service as a player, same as a manager, got well rewarded for it and now he's gone he'll get what he's entitled to. Good luck to him but now he's another part of SCFC's history.

Poll: Tory leader

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:16 - Dec 10 with 2328 viewsJackfath

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:06 - Dec 10 by dgt73

Name names.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:16 - Dec 10 with 2324 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You get the sense that this Johnny-come-lately is really revealing more about himself than anyone else when he puts this attention seeking stuff up

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:19 - Dec 10 with 2291 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:14 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Which really should be the end of it. He gave sterling service as a player, same as a manager, got well rewarded for it and now he's gone he'll get what he's entitled to. Good luck to him but now he's another part of SCFC's history.

Well I don't expect him to be missed as much as some missed the previous manager and I don't expect him to be calling a press conference in the next could of weeks.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 2249 viewsmorningstar

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:04 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

Who is resenting it?

Yes I would like to know this as well? He's entitled to his pay off as per contract. I just don't feel the need to go gushing tears over his 'farewell statement'!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 2249 viewsWingstandwood

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:16 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

Name names.

The ones that paid a large chunk of their wages to see players/individuals/ a team coached and motivated to an extent where they all produced the same contribution to a goal threat as a clothes shop dummy lying flat on its a#se?...........Those ones get it!

Argus!

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:25 - Dec 10 with 2241 viewsBloodyhills

Well... if it's in his contract I don't see the problem.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:25 - Dec 10 with 2238 viewsoldcob

For the last couple of weeks most on here have been crying for GM's head on a block. Now he's gone the majority of posters are saying "Garry is innocent" and shouldn't have got the shove. We're a strange lot, football fans.
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:07 - Dec 10 with 2114 viewsItchySphincter

Who is resenting it?

First I heard. Attention seeking perhaps?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:19 - Dec 10 with 2062 viewsicecoldjack

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 19:14 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Does that mean Darran gets to say "fook him" ?
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:26 - Dec 10 with 2023 viewsexiledclaseboy

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:19 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

Does that mean Darran gets to say "fook him" ?

Darran can say whatever he likes, he usually does.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:27 - Dec 10 with 2014 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:26 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Darran can say whatever he likes, he usually does.

Indeed.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:30 - Dec 10 with 2002 viewsicecoldjack

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:27 - Dec 10 by Darran

Indeed.

Time to say the words Darran .

Not like you to wait this long .
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:39 - Dec 10 with 1942 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:30 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

I say what I want when I want but thank you for your concern.
I'll say this now though I have absolutely no interest in what Monk does in the rest of his career at other clubs,I'm not one of the pricks that'll be clapping if Bony scores a goal against us on Saturday.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:41 - Dec 10 with 1933 viewsmorningstar

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:30 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

Isn't it your turn though?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:55 - Dec 10 with 1890 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:41 - Dec 10 by morningstar

No need for Icey to slag off Monk he's been doing it for the last two years as it is.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 1863 viewsicecoldjack

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 20:41 - Dec 10 by morningstar

No. Darran is very proud of telling ex players and managers to go fck themselves, it's his job and his job only .
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 21:01]
There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 21:03 - Dec 10 with 1842 viewsexiledclaseboy

Still, it'll be nice for Icey and a few others to be a key to be able to start supporting the Swans again.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 21:04 - Dec 10 with 1832 viewsItchySphincter

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 21:03 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Still, it'll be nice for Icey and a few others to be a key to be able to start supporting the Swans again.

Why, is Laudrup coming back?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 21:06 - Dec 10 with 1817 viewsDarran

There seems to be some bitter & jealous Swans fans on 21:03 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Be nice for them to tell us all how the new manager will do too because they all knew Monk would eventually fail.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024