Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with all the names mentioned as who the next Swans manger will be 11:14 - Dec 13 with 1938 viewsdgt73

Nobody really has a fooking clue....... Sir Huw should be running MI5.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So with all the names mentioned as who the next Swans manger will be on 11:29 - Dec 13 with 1877 viewsmax936

When I opened the page on this forum this morning I was expecting to see a few names being mentioned, bit surprised not to see any, although there's been enough mentioned already, are the club close to an announcement I wonder, guess we'll find out by the middle of the week, if not Alan Curtis could be in charge for the West Ham game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So with all the names mentioned as who the next Swans manger will be on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 1767 viewsThornburyswan

Probably down the throw away line about him on MOTD but the odds on Moyes coming in have been shortening all morning, now second favourite behind Poyet across the boards.
So with all the names mentioned as who the next Swans manger will be on 12:12 - Dec 13 with 1741 viewsSwaneeRiver

Personally I'd be happy with Moyes, but why would a manager who are out of work rule themselves out if they are secretly interested ?
Confuses me (doesn't take much though)
My Mrs always tells me I'm "Special"
So with all the names mentioned as who the next Swans manger will be on 12:13 - Dec 13 with 1731 viewsblaine_scfc

Got a feeling it will be Poyet.

But I'd choose Jorge Sampouli if he would accept.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024