Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets 08:15 - Dec 27 with 2014 viewsdgt73

Still a lot of work to be done, but seem to be moving in the right direction.
There seemed to be a lot of desire from the players yesterday - didn't give WBA anytime on the ball.
As i said still a lot of work ahead - keep up that sort of desire and we'll be OK. 👍

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 08:31 - Dec 27 with 1987 viewsJackfath

Incredibly insightful.

Adderchog DGT

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 08:34 - Dec 27 with 1975 viewslovejuicejack

Superb yesterday, looking forward to next season in the prem.
Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 09:49 - Dec 27 with 1908 viewsJackanapes

After our defensive frailties of late, when our defence had come to resemble the Maginot Line, two clean sheets in a row is huge. Lets hope we can continue the good work.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 09:53 - Dec 27 with 1890 viewsbuilthjack

4 points out of 9, and could easily have been 5. Very acceptable.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 09:56 - Dec 27 with 1873 viewsperchrockjack

Do it at the sarflondon shytehouse and I lol be happy...ish

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:16 - Dec 27 with 1734 viewsClinton

I was much happier with the West Ham and West Brom performances than I have been for a while.
Achieved by reverting to our tried and trusted style, with some additional elbow grease. Simple really.
Keep it up boys, my only worry is that Leon and Angels legs wont allow them to play every match and we will lose fluency in those matches.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:20 - Dec 27 with 1714 viewsmagicdaps10

Three games since Monk left and we have improved significantly and the worse performance in the three resulted in maximum points.

Definitive improvements and we are starting to push on in the right direction. A point atleast tomorrow and things are starting to look up again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:23 - Dec 27 with 1705 viewsmonmouth

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:16 - Dec 27 by Clinton

I was much happier with the West Ham and West Brom performances than I have been for a while.
Achieved by reverting to our tried and trusted style, with some additional elbow grease. Simple really.
Keep it up boys, my only worry is that Leon and Angels legs wont allow them to play every match and we will lose fluency in those matches.

To be fair we weren't exactly drowning in fluency yesterday. Naughton, Cork, Grimes, Fulton etc have to be coached to play the way we want. We simply cannot rely on Leon, Rangel and Routledge to carry the weight of digging us out of this hole we've put ourselves infor 20 games.

To think, only a few short weeks ago I was not alone in demanding a damn serious tilt at the FAcuppp. Stuff that now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:32 - Dec 27 with 1672 viewsdgt73

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 08:31 - Dec 27 by Jackfath

Incredibly insightful.

Adderchog DGT

Ardderchog.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:36 - Dec 27 with 1657 viewsRevJames

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:20 - Dec 27 by magicdaps10

Three games since Monk left and we have improved significantly and the worse performance in the three resulted in maximum points.

Definitive improvements and we are starting to push on in the right direction. A point atleast tomorrow and things are starting to look up again.

Difficult place to go, so a hard earned draw would do for me tomorrow just to keep the momentum going
Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:43 - Dec 27 with 1639 viewsmonmouth

Unbeaten in two - plus two clean sheets on 16:36 - Dec 27 by RevJames

Difficult place to go, so a hard earned draw would do for me tomorrow just to keep the momentum going

Horrible ground, horrible pitch. Probably crying out for the classic Monk deep punting strategy. This is one of those few games I can see a benefit in that. They can only counter attack so we need not to over commit and definitely not to give the ball away in the middle third when we are movng forward like we did a few times Saturday. Either keep the ball relentlessly, or give them the ball deep, bring them on to us and look for the sucker Gylfi free kick or Ayew nut or Gomis gunt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024