Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Minihan 00:19 - May 6 with 4730 viewsDySporting

One appearance for Dale, one man of the match award and then released has done well at Worcester (Conference North) being tipped for a move back into the FL

http://www.worcestercityfc.com/news/end-of-season-awards-1609601.html
Sam Minihan on 03:06 - May 6 with 4660 viewsdownunder

If he was still with us, we would be covering our options with a Minivan and Caravan.
Sam Minihan on 06:58 - May 6 with 4563 viewsAtThePeake

Knew Sam as a kid and interviewed him briefly for a Uni project a couple of years ago.

Said he loved his time at Dale and was hoping to 'do a Scott Hogan', prove himself in the lower leagues then end up back in the FL, preferably with us.

Tangled up in blue.

Sam Minihan on 10:14 - May 6 with 4306 viewsdalestats

Lee Hughes still firing them in looking at that! Wonder if he gets warm receptions at the away grounds

Poll: Remain in the eu

Sam Minihan on 13:18 - May 6 with 4135 viewsboromat

Do we need a right back? With Bennett going we only have Raff but Lund can fill in there so can Eastham but isn't ideal so it could be possible for a Sam return.

In the same year I always liked Luke Watson I think it was? Anyone know how he's getting on?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sam Minihan on 14:18 - May 6 with 4002 viewsdingdangblue

Sam Minihan on 13:18 - May 6 by boromat

Do we need a right back? With Bennett going we only have Raff but Lund can fill in there so can Eastham but isn't ideal so it could be possible for a Sam return.

In the same year I always liked Luke Watson I think it was? Anyone know how he's getting on?

And Andy Cannon.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sam Minihan on 16:36 - May 6 with 3861 viewsboromat

Sam Minihan on 14:18 - May 6 by dingdangblue

And Andy Cannon.

How could I forget Andy! I have a feeling he'll have his eye on a midfield position with Rose leaving.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sam Minihan on 18:10 - May 6 with 3764 viewselliotthrafc

Yeah definitely, if Cannon aims to push for a midfield spot, I think Minihan would be a very useful addition to the squad; he wouldn't ask for big wages either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024