Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel that I can't be bothered to go 14:05 - Dec 6 with 5117 viewsFlash

I have lost so much passion for the club that I used to love that I don't know if I can be bothered to go to the game on Sat.
This isn't because of the take over and everything that has happened since, but I hate what modern premiership football is all about. There is hardly any loyalty from players, they are just in it for what they can make.. The agents run the game and try to sell their players to make themselves more money..
Am I the only one who feels this way ?
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:30 - Dec 6 with 4019 viewsairedale

Nope, hopefully we will get to a league where we can enjoy the football, and the day out again, free from stress and constant aggro. Nasty uncaring owners and spiteful, nasty, celebrity and position obsessed 'fans' will disappear. Our Trust can take complete ownership of the club to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Oh, and me and my Mrs will get to sit in that posh bit in the middle of the West Stand too.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:32 - Dec 6 with 4007 viewsClinton

Its the weather mun.
Go on Saturday and youll find some gems to reignite your interest, even if its only the gallows humour of supporting a losing team.
What was it raised a smile for me in that dire Man U first half ?
A chant coming up from my left
"we've won a corner
we've won a corner
etc."
come on give it another go

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:39 - Dec 6 with 3966 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nobody was saying this when we were swaning around europe thinking we were the dogs balls.

Seriously there's plenty of this kind of supporter about ,i know a few also.
i'll say it ,as ive said to them, man the f@ck up , SUPPORT THEM LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE ALL PISSED UP IN BENIDORM .
Strive to be the best ,better.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:40 - Dec 6 with 3960 viewsE20Jack

Would you donate me your ticket please? I would love to go.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:42 - Dec 6 with 3946 viewsmonmouth

Seriously? You don't want to go?

Don't go then. It's not compulsory. Go shopping or down the pub. What's the issue?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:51 - Dec 6 with 3917 viewstaffpop

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:30 - Dec 6 by airedale

Nope, hopefully we will get to a league where we can enjoy the football, and the day out again, free from stress and constant aggro. Nasty uncaring owners and spiteful, nasty, celebrity and position obsessed 'fans' will disappear. Our Trust can take complete ownership of the club to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Oh, and me and my Mrs will get to sit in that posh bit in the middle of the West Stand too.

You're not alone.

It's a circus in the prem. they're performers not players.

I enjoyed it while it lasted but the novelty wore off a good while ago for me.

Getting there was an amazing trip tho, unforgettable memories I'm sure we all share.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:51 - Dec 6 with 3913 viewsSwanjaxs

Dry your eyes mate ffs
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 14:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:02 - Dec 6 with 3871 viewsMurph75

Yeah I've hated every minute of beating Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea.

What's even worse is watching the worlds best players every week.

You talk about player loyalty where's yours? Grow some b0ll0x and get behind the team.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 15:06]
Login to get fewer ads

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:08 - Dec 6 with 3834 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:02 - Dec 6 by Murph75

Yeah I've hated every minute of beating Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea.

What's even worse is watching the worlds best players every week.

You talk about player loyalty where's yours? Grow some b0ll0x and get behind the team.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 15:06]

Dont forget Man City

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:13 - Dec 6 with 3823 viewsMurph75

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:08 - Dec 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dont forget Man City

That's just tipped me over the edge!! I'm definitely not going again.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:18 - Dec 6 with 3802 viewsswan65split

first post?
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:52 - Dec 6 with 3676 viewsjasper_T

It's only the football, mate. If you don't fancy it don't bother, you don't owe the club your attendance.

You paid them, they don't pay you.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:06 - Dec 6 with 3642 viewsraynor94

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:39 - Dec 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nobody was saying this when we were swaning around europe thinking we were the dogs balls.

Seriously there's plenty of this kind of supporter about ,i know a few also.
i'll say it ,as ive said to them, man the f@ck up , SUPPORT THEM LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE ALL PISSED UP IN BENIDORM .
Strive to be the best ,better.

Great post Tom, this type of person won't be missed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:08 - Dec 6 with 3627 viewsLeonWasGod

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:42 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Seriously? You don't want to go?

Don't go then. It's not compulsory. Go shopping or down the pub. What's the issue?

It was the miserable last home game where we lost 3-4 to Palace.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 3614 viewsMurph75

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:06 - Dec 6 by raynor94

Great post Tom, this type of person won't be missed

Very true.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:24 - Dec 6 with 3576 viewsRichythejack

Mate i think this an excellent post and its a shame there is a lot of numpties on here. I feel that the prem has ruined our club from the greed it breeds into the clubs and the expectation it breeds into the fans. No passion from the players and very little from our so called fans who just hurled abuse for 90 mins. The game is ruined from the great days of the late 80's, early 90's. No characters anymore just players looking to make more money with no loyalty towards club or fans, Swansea where an enigma when we came up with smooth slick football and passionate fans, what the hell has happened?

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:36 - Dec 6 with 3548 viewsMurph75

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:24 - Dec 6 by Richythejack

Mate i think this an excellent post and its a shame there is a lot of numpties on here. I feel that the prem has ruined our club from the greed it breeds into the clubs and the expectation it breeds into the fans. No passion from the players and very little from our so called fans who just hurled abuse for 90 mins. The game is ruined from the great days of the late 80's, early 90's. No characters anymore just players looking to make more money with no loyalty towards club or fans, Swansea where an enigma when we came up with smooth slick football and passionate fans, what the hell has happened?

So you think that someone has decided not to bother going because we're bottom of the league a good thing?

The great days of the 80's and 90's? What when racism was at its peak and people were going to football and not coming home?

Get over yourself you soppy tw@t.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:38 - Dec 6 with 3538 viewsSwanjaxs

Mate. .. I agree with 99% of your post... difference is as opposed to the poster of this thread I'll still be sticking around next season and for every other season as long as my body can carry me! !! Whatever division we are in....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:47 - Dec 6 with 3507 viewsDafyddHuw

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 15:52 - Dec 6 by jasper_T

It's only the football, mate. If you don't fancy it don't bother, you don't owe the club your attendance.

You paid them, they don't pay you.

Exactly. Would never do it myself, but at least the lad's got the balls to come on here and say what he thinks. He could have stopped going and not posted.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:52 - Dec 6 with 3477 viewsOldjack

I know where your coming from .All that hard work ,GONE ,and for what , the greed of money ,it makes me wanna I WISH ALL THOSE GREEDY FUKS WOULD JUST FUK RIGHT OFF AND NEVER RETURN ,along with the Yanks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:36 - Dec 6 with 3359 viewscentrestandswan

Is the original poster a fan or a player ? just wondering , read it .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:48 - Dec 6 with 3316 viewsperchrockjack

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:36 - Dec 6 by centrestandswan

Is the original poster a fan or a player ? just wondering , read it .

But life changes and we have to adapt or die...in life

We ve been badly run , we ve been subjected to a little subterfuge .

Dropping down won't make it better..

Sorry, but we really will regret this demise for decades and the hatred and contempt for Jenkins will prove infinately greater than it was for Tony Petty, who was simply a clown.

We ve got a real jerk in charge and we ve chucked away millions and jobs will be lost in Swansea.

Now, where was that invective I got for making Jenkins and anyone near to him a hell.

He must have someone to love if it's only his budgie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:53 - Dec 6 with 3287 viewsspiderboy

its a shame you feel that way,hope the drummer bangs a nice tune sat tho.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:56 - Dec 6 with 3276 viewsjojaca

When fans are paying up to £45 a ticket, its more than just football we have to be entertained. Any sane fan spending a good proportion of their income to watch us play and then get treated a performance like the spurs game, must question going again. Especially when the poor fan goes back to his £300 a week job and our footballers will get 50k plus a week whatever his performance.

There is a lot of envy over footballers wages and I for one would love to see the house of cards fall.

Even when you know, you never know?

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 18:05 - Dec 6 with 3234 viewsImAlrightJack

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 16:38 - Dec 6 by Swanjaxs

Mate. .. I agree with 99% of your post... difference is as opposed to the poster of this thread I'll still be sticking around next season and for every other season as long as my body can carry me! !! Whatever division we are in....

Not going to watch the team play because you know there's a huge chance they'll lose I can understand, as it's not my idea of fun when the clock strikes 3 on a Saturday. If I had a season, I wouldn't stop going, as I want to make my monies worth, but if I just bought match day tickets, then that's another matter.

However, after having said all that, I won't stop attending our home games full stop if we go back to the lower leagues, no matter the league, I'll still back the team next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024