Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf 08:11 - Jan 13 with 2782 viewsSwaneeRiver

I know it's old ground, he probably wouldn't come, some don't want him back, etc.
For me he seems to be a perfect fit for us and whether on loan or permanent he'd be a what we need
Please go get him HJ - you know it makes sense
Wilf on 08:12 - Jan 13 with 2773 viewsMurph75

I agree, an overweight mercanary is just what we need.
Wilf on 08:19 - Jan 13 with 2751 viewsSwaneeRiver

Wilf on 08:12 - Jan 13 by Murph75

I agree, an overweight mercanary is just what we need.

So Llorente and Borja are the answer are they ?
Wilf's contribution to our overall game - in defense as well as attack - was immense.
How is he a mercenary ?
If he just wanted the money (apparently) he could take up the Chinese offer
Wilf on 08:22 - Jan 13 with 2743 viewsMurph75

Wilf on 08:19 - Jan 13 by SwaneeRiver

So Llorente and Borja are the answer are they ?
Wilf's contribution to our overall game - in defense as well as attack - was immense.
How is he a mercenary ?
If he just wanted the money (apparently) he could take up the Chinese offer

What player has a clause in his contract which allow him to leave for a cash rich league like China if he's not motivated my money? The reason he's not gone is probably because most of the clubs in China think he's sh1t.

Let's see what a decent manager can do with out centre forwards.
Wilf on 08:26 - Jan 13 with 2726 viewsSwaneeRiver

Wilf on 08:22 - Jan 13 by Murph75

What player has a clause in his contract which allow him to leave for a cash rich league like China if he's not motivated my money? The reason he's not gone is probably because most of the clubs in China think he's sh1t.

"Let's see what a decent manager can do with out centre forwards"
He may well have to do WITHOUT centre forwards if HJ has any say in it and Llorente goes to Chelsea and Borja goes to Spain
Wilf on 09:16 - Jan 13 with 2587 viewsnantywatcher

Please NO!
Wilf on 09:20 - Jan 13 with 2573 viewsBournedore

Wilf on 08:26 - Jan 13 by SwaneeRiver

He may well have to do WITHOUT centre forwards if HJ has any say in it and Llorente goes to Chelsea and Borja goes to Spain

Borja going back to Spain for anywhere near what we paid doesn't seem like a massive loss. Can't lose Llorente.
Wilf on 10:08 - Jan 13 with 2455 viewsjacktar

Wilf on 08:26 - Jan 13 by SwaneeRiver

Gylfi as the false 9 it is then. It has been tried .................................... Oh forgot, he'll probably be on his way as well.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:36]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Wilf on 10:11 - Jan 13 with 2442 viewsBloodyhills

I think we should have got WIlf on loan at the beginning of the season and also bought Joe Allan, but that's by the by.

The thing with Wilf though is that it took him a long time to get match fit and start scoring and I think that we just don't have the time for that in the position we are in.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Wilf on 10:44 - Jan 13 with 2386 viewsDevz00

I think it's looking more and more obvious that Wilf is chasing cash. He won't want to come back here again, we were his stepping stone onto bigger things and a bigger bank balance, which is fair enough.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wilf on 10:49 - Jan 13 with 2369 viewsOldjack

couldn't cut it at Citeh same at Stoke where they all think he's a fat lazy t*at,looks like his best days are over. Off to China for the mega bucks i believe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wilf on 10:51 - Jan 13 with 2354 viewsjack247

It's a non starter, but I'd have him back here. Shit as he has been for Stoke and City.
Wilf on 11:02 - Jan 13 with 2321 viewsyescomeon

I think with Bony his confidence has gone. He needs to go somewhere where he can get it back, and perhaps he might return to the player that we had. The issue is, here is most certainly not the place for any player to come for confidence. We have enough passengers in the team as it is with out an out of form Bony.

Upthecity!

Wilf on 11:04 - Jan 13 with 2312 viewsAngelRangelQS

Anyone who wants to go and play in china isn't worth touching with a barge pole
Wilf on 11:08 - Jan 13 with 2296 viewsDyfnant

Is it even allowed to play for another different team this season?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wilf on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 2291 viewsFlash

He has done nothing since leaving us. He is obviously just after money by getting a move to China. No way he will be coming back to us.
Wilf on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 2287 viewsyescomeon

Wilf on 11:08 - Jan 13 by Dyfnant

Is it even allowed to play for another different team this season?

I think so, he hasn't played for City this season to my knowledge.

Upthecity!

Wilf on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 2252 viewsDyfnant

Wilf on 11:10 - Jan 13 by yescomeon

I think so, he hasn't played for City this season to my knowledge.

If son and stoke don't want him then get him back. Probably available for a nominal fee after the previous few months work. Ex player £5M, go get him Huw

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wilf on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 2194 viewsjack247

I wouldn't be too bothered by the China thing. Just because someone is more motivated by money than success or challenge doesn't mean they won't do a good job.

I bet Ayew would be over there like a shot and I'd take him back.
Wilf on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 2190 viewsjacktar

When he first went to Stoke he had a few outings and to be fair I thought he looked quite fit and hungry to play. Hughes said he was satisfied with the loan signing so not sure what's changed since those early days, unless it's his attitude. He could certainly do a job here but honestly can't see it happening.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Wilf on 12:01 - Jan 13 with 2177 viewsAussieSwan

IF Llorente goes, it's a yes from me. I think he can thrive for us and that we may be the club he needs to get his confidence back. Hopefully he could link up well with Narsingh

But I'm strongly against selling Llorente

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Wilf on 13:56 - Jan 13 with 1997 viewsJackSkellington

I'd take him back. If he could rekindle the understanding with Gylfi and if we maybe finally have a winger who can put in a decent cross in Narsingh, I'd have him here at the minimum as a backup striker. We know exactly how good his hold up play and defensive work at corners is, stuff we've missed massively since he left.
Wilf on 14:00 - Jan 13 with 1983 viewsoldcob

Wilf on 08:22 - Jan 13 by Murph75

What if he is in it for the money? Doesn't make him any better or worse of a player. It's the only motivation that got me to work too. Never ever went for the scenery or the company.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024