Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olga 09:01 - May 19 with 8785 viewsexiled_dictator

as is becoming the norm, certain parts of london are being flooded with foreign money, and foreign residents. this is certainly the case where i live.
a few years ago, a house in my road was purchased by a russian oligarch and his wife. ever since then, the building has been is a state of repair/renewal/demolition/rebuild with skips parked outside permenantly, scaffolding, tarpaulin and workers rushing around like ants at a furious pace.
and now, it has all come off, everything has been removed and a new interpretation of the building has been revealed.
and this week, an envelope with a note was put through our letterbox from olga, introducing herself, her husband (an international businessman who spends most of his time abroad conducting large business deals - her words, not mine), and her little boris 9 i think its a son as opposed to anything else).
nothing too dramatic here, in fact all very cliche, until ....
also inside the envelope was a questionnaire asking us to provide loads and loads of information about ourselves including:
number of people in residency
is the property owner or rented
since when
what do we do
where are we from
and a series of yes/no questions
and finally about hals an a4 page space for any other useful information.

so i asked my wife to check with other neighbours whether it was just us who had received the letter, or everyone and whether other streets had also. she asked practically everyone in the area, and most people said that they had received one, but that nobody planned to provide her with any information at all.
it's always been a quiet residential neighbourhood, where most people just get on with their lives, without knowing who lives next door. and thats how most people like things to be, and want things to stay that way too.

now i know that some people will say that she is just trying to be neighbourly and wants to integrate, whereas others will say she is a nosy cow and should keep her head down and be quieter that her workers were, and start keeping the area cleaner than her workers did. hopefully, no more empty energy drinks, paper cups, mcdonald's wrappers and sandwich boxes will be left around, as has been the case for some time now.
be interesting to know who her husband is. defo not abro.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Olga on 09:11 - May 19 with 6707 viewsLblock

We had a young lady called Olga at my old work for a while

Stunning

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Olga on 09:11 - May 19 with 6702 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm definitely in the 'nosy Russian mafia cow' camp on this one!

This info is not wanted for neighbourly purposes, she wants to buy you and anyone else out fella. Next thing you'll know, Donald Trump will be housed next door when Putin sacks him next month.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Olga on 09:23 - May 19 with 6661 viewsBluce_Ree

I'd be wiping my arse with that nosey-arsed document and posting it through her door.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Olga on 10:10 - May 19 with 6589 viewsBlackCrowe

I read it as she's early-stage phishing to find other properties nearby to snap up.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Olga on 10:25 - May 19 with 6549 viewsDorse

In answer to her questions:

* Just me. Oh, and the voices.
* I have always been here.
* The owner and I have, let's say, 'an agreement'.
* My business is my own. The others, they don't understand what I am trying to achieve. Do they not want to be transcendent? Fools, I shall destroy them all. Sorry, what?
* My mother and father loved each other very much and they had a special kind of cuddle and nine months later, there I was.
* Yes; Yes; No; Yes - from behind; No; No - the inquest said it was a mistake; Yes; No - the photos prove nothing, that could have been anyone's bottom; Maybe.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Olga on 10:39 - May 19 with 6512 viewsJuzzie

I'm with Bluce.

My partner is Russian (her mum is called Olga [pronounced 'Oil-ya'] too) but this is not about being Russian, just about being tw@ts.

It's definitely not being neighbourly. You do that over time by talking to people etc. not submitting a questionnaire ffs.

Seems very much an ulterior motive to me.

Pretty obvious and not very clever really.

[Post edited 19 May 2017 11:31]
Olga on 10:39 - May 19 with 6513 viewsPhildo

get a letterhead made up along the lines of : Sex offenders resettlement program

Then try and fill in the replies as earnestly as you can.
Olga on 10:46 - May 19 with 6485 viewspaulparker

Olga on 09:23 - May 19 by Bluce_Ree

I'd be wiping my arse with that nosey-arsed document and posting it through her door.

+1

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Olga on 10:46 - May 19 with 6486 viewshoof_hearted

Feck me exiled. Your restaurant's doing well if you live where the Russian Oligarchs are moving in.

Put the paper in the bin and forget about it. The Russians I have met don't have a similar sense of humour to Bluce but do have polonium suppliers on standby.
Olga on 10:53 - May 19 with 6467 viewsrunningman75

I listened to a talk from Ben Judah about his book " This is London". He was someone who was a journalist in London and talks about disparities from sleeping in the Hyde Park subway with Roma beggars to the oligarchs of certain parts of London many of whom will be bolt holed in London if things go belly up for Putin.

I would create my own questionnaire on the basis of

1) What do you think of Putin>
2) What do you think of Chelski ?
3) Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?

Then say you will return her questionnaire once she has filled hers in.
Olga on 11:36 - May 19 with 6372 viewsFredManRave

Maybe it's just something innocent like her and her husband are swingers and they are just looking for people to share a bit of quality time with. You don't just want any old no mark who doesn't even own their own home shagging your other half now, do you?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Olga on 11:39 - May 19 with 6358 viewsMick_S

Olga on 11:36 - May 19 by FredManRave

Maybe it's just something innocent like her and her husband are swingers and they are just looking for people to share a bit of quality time with. You don't just want any old no mark who doesn't even own their own home shagging your other half now, do you?!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 with 6325 viewsFredManRave

Olga on 11:39 - May 19 by Mick_S

Is that Tom Cruise taking part in some kind of Scientology initiation programme?!

I've got the Power.

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 with 6324 viewsaston_hoop

Olga on 11:36 - May 19 by FredManRave

Ha, you joke but you never know with these Russians! We had a Northern Irish guy come over to work for us in Mallorca with the plan of eventually bringing his Russian wife with him in a few months when her job in the UK ended. End of the first week and she came over to meet everyone on a Friday and we all as a companywent out for drinks. Everything was delightfully friendly but somewhere between me leaving for food and returning to the bar a couple of hours later, she was going round proudly declaring to everyone that 'fcking is better on coke' and that people should 'come join us for a bit of fun'. I think most of the bar were offered a threesome with them that night including the company director.

The poor bloke resigned on the Monday morning

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 with 6323 viewsPhildo

Olga on 11:39 - May 19 by Mick_S

Why bring Nicola Sturgeon into this?
Olga on 12:12 - May 19 with 6249 viewsFredManRave

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 by aston_hoop

Ha, you joke but you never know with these Russians! We had a Northern Irish guy come over to work for us in Mallorca with the plan of eventually bringing his Russian wife with him in a few months when her job in the UK ended. End of the first week and she came over to meet everyone on a Friday and we all as a companywent out for drinks. Everything was delightfully friendly but somewhere between me leaving for food and returning to the bar a couple of hours later, she was going round proudly declaring to everyone that 'fcking is better on coke' and that people should 'come join us for a bit of fun'. I think most of the bar were offered a threesome with them that night including the company director.

And so he should have resigned. The company director should be setting an example, not having sex with the wives of employees while coked off his head.

Is there anything more from that night you might want to own up to Aston?!

I've got the Power.

Olga on 12:25 - May 19 with 6207 viewsKonk

Olga on 11:49 - May 19 by aston_hoop

Questionnaire! Brilliant. When I move to Bristol, I’m gonna compile dossiers on everyone down my street and keep them in a filing cabinet. Did she at least include a William Hill pen to complete the survey?

I have only been offered a 3-way on one occasion, and it was in this pub in Luxembourg. I was on a client visit, stopped out for the weekend to watch Luxembourg v Slovenia, watched England v Germany in this boozer with one of my clients and her husband, when they invited me back for a threesome, as casually as if they were asking if I fancied going for a Ruby. I was completely flustered, politely declined, the husband fu cked-off within minutes and the rest of the night was very awkwardly spent with the client. Lovely woman, though. Her husband was wearing a Wales rugby shirt - that's all I can remember about him. I didn’t include it in my meeting report.

[Post edited 19 May 2017 12:44]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Olga on 12:33 - May 19 with 6170 viewsqprxtc

Just send back a photo of yourself lying on the sofa with no top on, boxer shorts with a can of Special Brew in one hand and an empty bucket of KFC in the other. Add a few copies of Over 40's casually strewn about and say 'This is all you need to know'.
Olga on 12:36 - May 19 with 6153 viewslondonscottish

Olga on 09:11 - May 19 by Lblock

We had a young lady called Olga at my old work for a while

Stunning

Did you ever get to see her Little Boris?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Olga on 12:58 - May 19 with 6071 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Olga on 12:25 - May 19 by Konk

Questionnaire! Brilliant. When I move to Bristol, I’m gonna compile dossiers on everyone down my street and keep them in a filing cabinet. Did she at least include a William Hill pen to complete the survey?

I have only been offered a 3-way on one occasion, and it was in this pub in Luxembourg. I was on a client visit, stopped out for the weekend to watch Luxembourg v Slovenia, watched England v Germany in this boozer with one of my clients and her husband, when they invited me back for a threesome, as casually as if they were asking if I fancied going for a Ruby. I was completely flustered, politely declined, the husband fu cked-off within minutes and the rest of the night was very awkwardly spent with the client. Lovely woman, though. Her husband was wearing a Wales rugby shirt - that's all I can remember about him. I didn’t include it in my meeting report.

[Post edited 19 May 2017 12:44]

WARNING: FULHAM RELATED DIG

Did you feel flustered because of the size of the crowd?

: )
Olga on 13:03 - May 19 with 6045 viewsKonk

Olga on 12:58 - May 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

WARNING: FULHAM RELATED DIG

Did you feel flustered because of the size of the crowd?

: )

That's probably not a road you should be going down!

Olga on 13:07 - May 19 with 6026 viewsrunningman75

Olga on 13:03 - May 19 by Konk

That's probably not a road you should be going down!

We managed to fill up Wembley :).
Olga on 13:11 - May 19 with 6012 viewssmegma

Share it in the Standard. But then, it's probably from the Standards owners bint.
Olga on 13:15 - May 19 with 5995 viewsKonk

Olga on 13:07 - May 19 by runningman75

We managed to fill up Wembley :).

If we'd beaten Reading, there were so many people wanting to watch us at Wembley, that they were going to clear our end out at half-time, and let in another 40,000+ Fulham fans, to give more Whites the chance to see their team at Wembley. And even that was going to be done on loyalty points. We are fu cking massive, son.

Olga on 13:44 - May 19 with 5942 viewsFredManRave

Olga on 12:33 - May 19 by qprxtc

Just send back a photo of yourself lying on the sofa with no top on, boxer shorts with a can of Special Brew in one hand and an empty bucket of KFC in the other. Add a few copies of Over 40's casually strewn about and say 'This is all you need to know'.

Careful with those Russians xtc. You send something like that and within a matter of minutes it's;

"Ding Dong"...

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024