Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal. 21:18 - Nov 8 with 6920 viewsJackUlation

Read this on Facebook, thought it may be worth a try here. If anyone might help.

‎Lyn Trumpet Collins‎

to

Swansea City Supporters Trust
2 hrs ·

Bit of a appeal. Been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and my father for over 40!!!. He has been suffering lately with his health (cancer and kidney failure). We have paid and always paid for a car park season ticket for the North car park but he has missed loads of games the back end of last season and the start of this (some might say thankfully lol). We have been discussing this and due to the fact that he can't walk back to the car after the game, he is thinking of selling his ticket. Before we. go down that avenue, I am asking if anyone had a car park spot in the west car park they are willing to exchange for the rest of the season. Been in touch with the club but they are unable to help. Sorry about the long winded message.
Appeal. on 21:29 - Nov 8 with 5943 viewsDarran

Unable to help my fuçking arse.

Tell you what there’s plenty of parking spaces given out in the West on a match by match basis.
Wait until the Chelsea game Peter again will have a free spot in the West carpark.

This club is really starting to boil my piss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Appeal. on 21:42 - Nov 8 with 5902 viewsGaryjack

Appeal. on 21:29 - Nov 8 by Darran

Tell you what there’s plenty of parking spaces given out in the West on a match by match basis.
Wait until the Chelsea game Peter again will have a free spot in the West carpark.

Indeed. I actually find this kind of scenario very upsetting, more so than selling shares, Jenkins out etc. This is real life stuff, and the club are 'unable to help'. I truly despair, honestly.
Appeal. on 21:52 - Nov 8 with 5852 viewsDarran

Appeal. on 21:42 - Nov 8 by Garyjack

Indeed. I actually find this kind of scenario very upsetting, more so than selling shares, Jenkins out etc. This is real life stuff, and the club are 'unable to help'. I truly despair, honestly.

It’s a disgrace. I was told yesterday that they’re reading the forums/twitter etc so fuçking read this you useless pack of twáts.

Appeal. on 21:55 - Nov 8 with 5841 viewsdickythorpe

Reduce the price of the food and drink, and up it's quality you leeches!!!!
Appeal. on 21:57 - Nov 8 with 5832 viewsNeathJack

Appeal. on 21:29 - Nov 8 by Darran

Innit.

Absolutely f*cking appalling and an increasingly typical attitude from the club.

I'd be very interested to know the name of the person at the club who said they were unable (unwilling) to assist.
Appeal. on 22:03 - Nov 8 with 5797 viewsGaryjack

Appeal. on 21:57 - Nov 8 by NeathJack

Innit.

Absolutely f*cking appalling and an increasingly typical attitude from the club.

I'd be very interested to know the name of the person at the club who said they were unable (unwilling) to assist.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've set up some sort of call centre in Mumbai!
Appeal. on 22:24 - Nov 8 with 5748 viewsjack2jack

More shoddy treatment of loyal fans,being dumped on by our family club.
Terrible state off affairs.
Hope you get it sorted soon!
Appeal. on 22:34 - Nov 8 with 5716 viewsishootpeople

The club is officially run by a bunch of c*nts.
Login to get fewer ads

Appeal. on 23:34 - Nov 8 with 5628 viewsmajorraglan

Good luck with getting this sorted. If the club are monitoring the forums etc, then hopefully someone employed at the club with a bit of sense will be able to do something to assist you. If not, maybe one of the Trust Reps or the Disability Officer can take this forward. I am pretty sure that there are plenty of Swans fans out there with parking in the West who would be more than happy swap parking slots with you if they knew the score, surely the club could contact a few people, explain your circumstances and I am sure someone would switch. Most of the people in Swansea and the surrounding areas are tidy people.

If you don’t get any luck, see if you can get the South Wales Evening Post to do a story, that may assist. It may also bring your plight to the attention of someone with some common sense down the Liberty who will intervene.
Appeal. on 23:40 - Nov 8 with 5620 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They still have the brass neck to put “NOT JUST ANOTHER FOOTBALL CLUB “ across the season tickets.

The utter c***s.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Appeal. on 23:47 - Nov 8 with 5602 viewsMartyrman57

Maybe if the club saved on the 4 different stewards you have to show your West car park season ticket to before parking they could offer some concessions like the OPs worthy cause 😡
Appeal. on 00:23 - Nov 9 with 5557 viewsLoyal

Appeal. on 21:42 - Nov 8 by Garyjack

You know what they will say though.
If we do it for one we will have to do it for everyone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Appeal. on 00:27 - Nov 9 with 5549 viewsHighjack

Good thing we have a supporters trust who will step in and oh no wait.....

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Appeal. on 02:29 - Nov 9 with 5493 viewsLeonWasGod

Mods - Any chance of making this a sticky until it's sorted?

Piss poor by the club.
Appeal. on 06:58 - Nov 9 with 5429 viewsMattG

Appeal. on 23:34 - Nov 8 by majorraglan

Good luck with getting this sorted. If the club are monitoring the forums etc, then hopefully someone employed at the club with a bit of sense will be able to do something to assist you. If not, maybe one of the Trust Reps or the Disability Officer can take this forward. I am pretty sure that there are plenty of Swans fans out there with parking in the West who would be more than happy swap parking slots with you if they knew the score, surely the club could contact a few people, explain your circumstances and I am sure someone would switch. Most of the people in Swansea and the surrounding areas are tidy people.

If you don’t get any luck, see if you can get the South Wales Evening Post to do a story, that may assist. It may also bring your plight to the attention of someone with some common sense down the Liberty who will intervene.

I have flagged this up to the Trust Board to see if anything can be done.
Appeal. on 08:13 - Nov 9 with 5334 viewsbarry_island

When the fans became millionaires and forgot that it was because they were fans they had made their millions. Sad really.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Appeal. on 09:32 - Nov 9 with 5234 viewsSTID2017

Messaged the lady on Facebook with this info:

PLEASE CONTACT:

Andrew Williams
Disability Liaison Officer
andrewwilliams@swanseacity.com

Lucy Norman
Customer Service and Equality Manager
Email: lucynorman@swanseacity.com
Phone: 01792 616634 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)

Hope this helps her and anyone else in a similar position

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Appeal. on 13:45 - Nov 9 with 5100 viewsMattG

Appeal. on 09:32 - Nov 9 by STID2017

Messaged the lady on Facebook with this info:

PLEASE CONTACT:

Andrew Williams
Disability Liaison Officer
andrewwilliams@swanseacity.com

Lucy Norman
Customer Service and Equality Manager
Email: lucynorman@swanseacity.com
Phone: 01792 616634 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)

Hope this helps her and anyone else in a similar position

I've also suggested she contacts Rebecca Gigg at Stadco who is responsible for parking spaces and fees.
Appeal. on 15:45 - Nov 9 with 4998 viewsMoscowJack

Appeal. on 13:45 - Nov 9 by MattG

I've also suggested she contacts Rebecca Gigg at Stadco who is responsible for parking spaces and fees.

I've dropped Rebecca a message.

I know it's hard to say yes to one person and no to another but there can't be many people who qualify for help as much as these two people.

It's a no-brainer to me.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Appeal. on 15:58 - Nov 9 with 4978 viewsMoscowJack

I've just been told that they are all aware of the situation, that it's in hand and is being sorted out as we speak.

I'm glad that common sense have prevailed.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Appeal. on 16:19 - Nov 9 with 4945 viewsSwanjaxs

Appeal. on 15:58 - Nov 9 by MoscowJack

I've just been told that they are all aware of the situation, that it's in hand and is being sorted out as we speak.

I'm glad that common sense have prevailed.

See if you want anything done just put a post up on Planet Swans 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Appeal. on 17:24 - Nov 9 with 4877 viewsHighjack

Why is her middle name "trumpet"?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Appeal. on 17:34 - Nov 9 with 4854 viewsjackportis

By what means did you ask. Was it a formal letter or did you just ask a portly steward chewing his gum on your way in. I would find out who the decision maker is and go direct.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Appeal. on 17:35 - Nov 9 with 4847 viewsDarran

Appeal. on 17:24 - Nov 9 by Highjack

Why is her middle name "trumpet"?

It’s a he.

Appeal. on 18:17 - Nov 9 with 4806 viewsE20Jack

Appeal. on 06:58 - Nov 9 by MattG

I have flagged this up to the Trust Board to see if anything can be done.

Well done Matt.

Isn't it terrifying though that you are passing this on ''to see'' if The Trust can do anything. Its a change of parking space for 1 car.

Surely this is a microcosm of the Trusts problems and proof it is not fit for purpose? People cannot pretend that they have any meaningful say or power in anything. A change of parking space for 1 car sounds touch and go.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024