Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Famara Diedhiou 14:21 - Jul 11 with 2868 viewsThornburyswan

Being linked in a few spots - out & out 9 & scored 1 in 3 all his career but a tad meh for me.
Famara Diedhiou on 15:36 - Jul 11 with 2774 viewsBadlands

Similar scoring ratio to Liam Cullen last season!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Famara Diedhiou on 16:03 - Jul 11 with 2727 viewsguthrieintherain

Famara Diedhiou on 15:36 - Jul 11 by Badlands

Wales on.line picked up on this.

A comment in their article he would surely interest Swansea fee wise.
Is available on a free whoever puts their articles up has a sense of humour
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 16:11]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Famara Diedhiou on 16:11 - Jul 11 with 2697 viewsKeithHaynes

Not sure on the strength of this.
He’s average that’s for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Famara Diedhiou on 16:15 - Jul 11 with 2672 viewsguthrieintherain

Famara Diedhiou on 16:11 - Jul 11 by KeithHaynes

Not sure on the strength of this.
He’s average that’s for sure.

Yes agree only 1 reason we would sign him

Is the cost not impressed personally hopefully is wide of the mark.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Famara Diedhiou on 16:42 - Jul 11 with 2621 viewsmonmouth

Decent player if you want to lump the ball forward. We are Cardiff now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Famara Diedhiou on 16:51 - Jul 11 with 2594 viewsThornburyswan

Whilst not keen on it I can see it would give us a different option from the bench when chasing a goal in the last 15/20 mins.
Famara Diedhiou on 23:04 - Jul 11 with 2411 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Famara Diedhiou on 16:03 - Jul 11 by guthrieintherain

Wales on.line picked up on this.

A comment in their article he would surely interest Swansea fee wise.
Is available on a free whoever puts their articles up has a sense of humour
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 16:11]

After just avoiding a transfer embargo they have the nerve to call us skint

What a bunch of self deluded utter filthy c*nts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Famara Diedhiou on 23:34 - Jul 11 with 2371 viewsReslovenSwan1

Famara Diedhiou on 15:36 - Jul 11 by Badlands

Double figures between 10-15 for each of his four seasons at Bristol City. No many penalties. That smacks of a reliable goalscorer to me.

Fans are a funny bunch. They have been calling out for a big man for months. One is available on a free and they get sniffy. Thomas Henry was the main target but they are obviouly holding out for £3m +.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Famara Diedhiou on 23:37 - Jul 11 with 2364 viewsmonmouth

Famara Diedhiou on 23:34 - Jul 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Double figures between 10-15 for each of his four seasons at Bristol City. No many penalties. That smacks of a reliable goalscorer to me.

Fans are a funny bunch. They have been calling out for a big man for months. One is available on a free and they get sniffy. Thomas Henry was the main target but they are obviouly holding out for £3m +.

I think he's a decent player. When I've seen him he has a decent touch and brings others in. I fear we'd just lump it relentlessly over his head or into the channels for him to chase fruitlessly.

Yep, you guessed it...that's Cooperwang.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Famara Diedhiou on 23:44 - Jul 11 with 2354 viewsNotLoyal

Famara Diedhiou on 16:51 - Jul 11 by Thornburyswan

Whilst not keen on it I can see it would give us a different option from the bench when chasing a goal in the last 15/20 mins.

I see him more as a straight starter.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Famara Diedhiou on 08:38 - Jul 12 with 2243 viewsThornburyswan

Famara Diedhiou on 23:44 - Jul 11 by NotLoyal

I see him more as a straight starter.

Could work either in a 5-1-3-1 or a 4-2-3-1 provided we don’t get too long ball focused.
Famara Diedhiou on 17:29 - Jul 12 with 2027 viewsKeithHaynes

Straight forward fight between the swans and boro apparently. Nothing other than that is being discussed.

Famara Diedhiou on 17:40 - Jul 12 with 2012 views34dfgdf54

Famara Diedhiou on 17:29 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Straight forward fight between the swans and boro apparently. Nothing other than that is being discussed.

Going up against Warnock for a striker.

Maybe a clue of how we plan on going about things next season.
Famara Diedhiou on 18:54 - Jul 12 with 1943 viewsKeithHaynes

Famara Diedhiou on 17:40 - Jul 12 by 34dfgdf54

Going up against Warnock for a striker.

Maybe a clue of how we plan on going about things next season.

WBA now looking favourites to get him. Changes by the minute. Big clue for those twitter nose bags who criticise in hindsight.

Famara Diedhiou on 16:18 - Jul 13 with 1680 viewsmax936

Famara Diedhiou on 18:54 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

WBA now looking favourites to get him. Changes by the minute. Big clue for those twitter nose bags who criticise in hindsight.

We missing out on players again, we look to be getting them in then next we hear, is that they are going elsewhere, have we got back up plans I wonder, same thing happens every window

We were nailed on to get Henry at one point, fee was supposed to have been agreed etc, that's died of death.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Famara Diedhiou on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 1621 views34dfgdf54

Famara Diedhiou on 16:18 - Jul 13 by max936

We missing out on players again, we look to be getting them in then next we hear, is that they are going elsewhere, have we got back up plans I wonder, same thing happens every window

We were nailed on to get Henry at one point, fee was supposed to have been agreed etc, that's died of death.

I think we may have to wait until late in window after a sale.

Can’t imagine much money being left in the coffers now and the Roberts injury could well have put a spanner in the works
Famara Diedhiou on 17:52 - Jul 13 with 1616 viewsonehunglow

Famara Diedhiou on 17:48 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

I think we may have to wait until late in window after a sale.

Can’t imagine much money being left in the coffers now and the Roberts injury could well have put a spanner in the works

It's why we need owners with financial clout not this lot of chances

Well run my arris

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Famara Diedhiou on 18:47 - Jul 13 with 1562 viewsReslovenSwan1

Famara Diedhiou on 17:52 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

It's why we need owners with financial clout not this lot of chances

Well run my arris

I believe Levien and co are ideal owners of Swansea city. They let Winter get on with running the club with the 'in house expertise' and they have continued to support the Academy which has new high powered local leadership. Young talented players are being signed and elite loans reduced. They have pt a few million to help Winter out.

The 'modus operandi' is what I want to see with producing players 'in house' and limited expenditure on imported players. If the 'in house' talent is good enough happy days if not players will be imported cheaply at 15-18 years from the most successful other academies.

Hopefully soon the local reluctant and penniless owners will be ejected from the club by their own hand and the club can continue to produce players and grow. In my opinion the ones wanting out, did little more than praise themselves and seriously under performed when action was required.

The club should by now have developed its own coaching hierarchy to continue the Swansea way defined by Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup. Tate, O'leary, Routledge remain at the club and Britton is on the fringes. Old timers lie Rangel and Williams are getting their badges. Time to see in house coaching developed to be fully sustainable.

With all big salaries gone the team is still competitive and running small profits. This is the Swansea way. Those that want out are welcome to leave. They will never be welcomed back.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Famara Diedhiou on 18:54 - Jul 13 with 1556 viewsjasper_T

How must the three strikers we've signed this year feel seeing us constantly linked with more?
Famara Diedhiou on 19:23 - Jul 13 with 1517 viewsmagicdaps10

Famara Diedhiou on 18:54 - Jul 13 by jasper_T

How must the three strikers we've signed this year feel seeing us constantly linked with more?

It's about what is right for the team/club and not about the individual, we will play with 3 forward players so Whittaker, Joseph and Piroe are going to get game time but the need for a central striker is a priority.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Famara Diedhiou on 19:42 - Jul 13 with 1497 viewsjasper_T

Famara Diedhiou on 19:23 - Jul 13 by magicdaps10

It's about what is right for the team/club and not about the individual, we will play with 3 forward players so Whittaker, Joseph and Piroe are going to get game time but the need for a central striker is a priority.

All three consider themselves central strikers. It must be a huge blow to the confidence of a young player for a club to say they want you, you sign, and then never mind the priority is still to sign a player in your position.

Assuming Lowe is a nailed on starter every week (he's barely missed a game in 4 seasons) we've already got 4 competing for 2 positions, and that's with Routledge out injured. Cullen barely played last season until the unexpected run of games at the end. Whittaker left Derby because he wasn't getting regular chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024