Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie 10:24 - Oct 20 with 6676 viewsBklynRanger

I had a good non-sexual stare at him last night from about 15 feet, and I'm not actually sure he is as porked up as I previously thought. Obviously he's no spring chicken.

I'm more wondering if he's still just a bit out of sorts mentally. It looked like Blackburn had a theory that he might be easy to get at - that cuff to the head he got was ridiculous not to have drawn a card - the fcuking lino was right there. Anyway.
Charlie on 08:44 - Oct 21 with 1592 viewswestberksr

Charlie on 21:35 - Oct 20 by PunteR

Talking of 10% gayness.. I remember a funny story on here( can't remember which poster..( you know who you are..lol)involving his wife wearing a QPR shirt while making love just to spice things up a bit but he couldn't get the image out of his head of Gary Waddock. Im assuming his wife was ginger. I don't think he said whether he enjoyed it or not either.. lol
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 21:50]

Gary Waddock; now that's a tricky vvank in anyone's book
Charlie on 09:30 - Oct 21 with 1554 viewsBklynRanger

Charlie on 22:37 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

You are definitely intellectual Higginbottom a wise Man you have academically projected yourself to a high standard.
With that in mind can you suggest a quick cure for a corn? I've got one on the little toe of my right hoof and it's a vicious little bastard that's preventing me from wearing my hobnail boots.
Went to a chiropodist a couple of years ago and she cut one out with a scalpel whilst I was screaming like a little suckling pig, not going back there.

Mum said it is rude to stare by the way.

Ted, John Byrne is a chiropodist in the Hove area and did a good job on my mates ingrown toenail apparently.

That was a good 10 years ago so he may have retired by now but could be worth a trip to the seaside.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 9:43]
Charlie on 09:33 - Oct 21 with 1548 viewsBklynRanger

Charlie on 02:43 - Oct 21 by FredManRave

Good thread. Irreverant and thought provoking.

Fwiw, I've had many a sexual look at Charlie and then afterwards it was Charlies fault there was no sex. Oh, the irony.

Apologies in advance...

I can't believe nobody's yet said "Well I still think he's a fat kunt".

Throw a bit of deviance in and it gets the creative juices flowing I suppose - that often used to be the way of this board though many of the deviants are no longer posting sadly.
Charlie on 10:17 - Oct 21 with 1472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie on 09:33 - Oct 21 by BklynRanger

I can't believe nobody's yet said "Well I still think he's a fat kunt".

Throw a bit of deviance in and it gets the creative juices flowing I suppose - that often used to be the way of this board though many of the deviants are no longer posting sadly.

Well, I wouldn't use that phrase but I'm certainly concerned about Austin's and Gray's fitness, but I seem to be in the minority, so maybe I'm wrong.

But they're getting regular praise now for coaching while warming up.
As if all Rangers fans spent the Summer praying that we'd sign 'Two Great Substitutes Who Talk A Good Game'.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 10:17]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie on 10:57 - Oct 21 with 1420 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Charlie on 10:17 - Oct 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, I wouldn't use that phrase but I'm certainly concerned about Austin's and Gray's fitness, but I seem to be in the minority, so maybe I'm wrong.

As if all Rangers fans spent the Summer praying that we'd sign 'Two Great Substitutes Who Talk A Good Game'.

You’re just jealous that no one is giving you a double-digit gayeye!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Charlie on 11:01 - Oct 21 with 1411 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie on 10:57 - Oct 21 by PlanetHonneywood

You’re just jealous that no one is giving you a double-digit gayeye!

Apart from you, surely?

Charlie on 11:01 - Oct 21 with 1408 viewsdaveB

Charlie on 10:17 - Oct 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Austin has been back 10 months now and think he's only missed one game through injury and one through a bereavement so not sure where this whole fitness thing comes from. The whole coming off after an hour thing has always been about trying to prevent injuries which he has suffered a lot with before coming back to us
Charlie on 11:08 - Oct 21 with 1400 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie on 11:01 - Oct 21 by daveB

Austin has been back 10 months now and think he's only missed one game through injury and one through a bereavement so not sure where this whole fitness thing comes from. The whole coming off after an hour thing has always been about trying to prevent injuries which he has suffered a lot with before coming back to us

If it was just that, Dave, I'd have no problem with it as I fully support the implementation of sports science and we've reaped the benefits of it.

But it looks to me - and I repeat my caveat that I may be wrong - that he's not fit enough when he is on the field. To my eye he looked really gassed again on Saturday long before he was subbed.

His fitness did improve last season after he joined us, and I'm hoping that it will also improve this season as well. But right now, I think it's a concern.

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie on 12:56 - Oct 21 with 1316 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Charlie on 11:08 - Oct 21 by BrianMcCarthy

If it was just that, Dave, I'd have no problem with it as I fully support the implementation of sports science and we've reaped the benefits of it.

But it looks to me - and I repeat my caveat that I may be wrong - that he's not fit enough when he is on the field. To my eye he looked really gassed again on Saturday long before he was subbed.

His fitness did improve last season after he joined us, and I'm hoping that it will also improve this season as well. But right now, I think it's a concern.

I do think he’s lacking form but I’ve not seen anything to be concerned about. Non-sexual stares aside he has a special relationship with the fans and the club.

I remember halfway through the penalty shoot out v Everton he picked up on that the crowd were flagging a bit and with just a little turn and lift of the hands he got us going again. That’s just one example - it happens all the time when he’s playing. He knows how to push our buttons.

In play he’s looked a bit workman like at times and could definitely do with a goal but overall I think he’s been ok and his character and experience shouldn’t be under-valued.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Charlie on 09:32 - Oct 22 with 1172 viewsTomS

Charlie on 06:38 - Oct 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Hey Brooklyn, ‘ow you doin’?

Wow. Beckham has really let himself go.
Charlie on 14:13 - Oct 22 with 1032 viewssevenhoop

Charlie on 15:54 - Oct 20 by WokingR

You sure it was non sexual ?
Nobody could blame you if it was just a little bit.

he's got beautiful eyes. Though nothing comes close to Routledge in that department
Charlie on 16:47 - Oct 22 with 937 viewsR_from_afar

Charlie on 21:35 - Oct 20 by PunteR

Talking of 10% gayness.. I remember a funny story on here( can't remember which poster..( you know who you are..lol)involving his wife wearing a QPR shirt while making love just to spice things up a bit but he couldn't get the image out of his head of Gary Waddock. Im assuming his wife was ginger. I don't think he said whether he enjoyed it or not either.. lol
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 21:50]

If you really want lead in the pencil, make sure it's one with stripes all the way round it

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Charlie on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 922 viewssevenhoop

Charlie on 12:56 - Oct 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

I do think he’s lacking form but I’ve not seen anything to be concerned about. Non-sexual stares aside he has a special relationship with the fans and the club.

I remember halfway through the penalty shoot out v Everton he picked up on that the crowd were flagging a bit and with just a little turn and lift of the hands he got us going again. That’s just one example - it happens all the time when he’s playing. He knows how to push our buttons.

In play he’s looked a bit workman like at times and could definitely do with a goal but overall I think he’s been ok and his character and experience shouldn’t be under-valued.

agreed. He has added a real steel to his own play since he was last here and no doubt intimidates opponents with that very presence, both as a goal scorer and his hard attitude. And it rubs off on our team all round, no doubt at all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024