Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morecambe 08:34 - Aug 28 with 4026 viewsHullDale

This looks like an interesting / worrying development for then...
Morecambe on 10:43 - Aug 28 with 3673 viewsDySporting

I've friends who follow Worcester. This is worrying for Morecambe if they do the same - The owners at the rugby club have sold the car parks to another company owned by themselves for £50k - true value £1 million- they've done the same with the training ground. The owe £6 million to HMRC and are looking at administration at best. The owners are heavily linked to housing development. Asset stripping most definitely.
Morecambe on 11:08 - Aug 28 with 3583 viewsDaleiLama

Thank goodness they have the EFL there to protect their interests.

Oh

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morecambe on 12:15 - Aug 28 with 3434 viewsEllDale

I believe that the rise of Worcester through the leagues in rugby union and the building of a new stadium was down to having as a benefactor the guy who owned the Worcester boiler manufacturing company.
Once he’d left the scene it looks like things took a turn for the worst.
There are all sorts of rumours about a massive list of creditors such as hotels, coach operators etc.
All very Bury-seque.
Morecambe on 13:47 - Aug 28 with 3211 viewsDySporting

Debts in total 20 million plus. Benefactor died and the new owners bought the lot at a cut down price
Morecambe on 13:50 - Aug 28 with 3208 viewsNorthernDale

I get the impression if it was not due to the hard work of the trust, fans and the directors, that could be us. I hope that things work out for Morecambe and their fans.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2022 13:53]
Morecambe on 14:12 - Aug 28 with 3146 viewsnordenblue

Morecambe on 11:08 - Aug 28 by DaleiLama

Thank goodness they have the EFL there to protect their interests.

Oh

If they're very lucky they may even get charged by the FA too for some irregularity, just to help them along
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024