Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darling and the bouncing ball 16:24 - Oct 24 with 1298 viewsRichardO

Nice to see Darling as the last man with a man pressing down on him out of the touch line opting to put the bouncing ball out of play giving our defence time to get back and regroup.
Twice against Reading he tried to control it, good defending by Cabango helping him out in the first instance, the second time no-one to help him out and we conceded a needless goal.

Did he have new orders or did he sensibly take matters into his own hands and do the right thing?
Darling and the bouncing ball on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 1276 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hopefully he's learning, Martin was quite open about defensive errors against Reading. Ashley Williams was a decent passing defender but was quite happy to put into row Z when under pressure.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Darling and the bouncing ball on 16:32 - Oct 24 with 1276 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I always say I don’t mind mistakes as long as we learn from them and it appears he has so good on him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Darling and the bouncing ball on 17:00 - Oct 24 with 1234 viewsRichardO

Cabango in one of last years game, tried heading the ball back to the keeper from out wide, the ball had so far to go on the diagonal it was intercepted by the pressing forward.
The header may have been OK from the centerhalf position but not from the full back position something someone not in his natural position has to learn, in this case the hard way.
Darling and the bouncing ball on 20:01 - Oct 24 with 1116 viewstheloneranger

I notices Wood and Darling yesterday, when under pressure from behind, landed flat on their faces - winning free kicks.

They must have been watching Alan Tate videos since the Reading game. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Darling and the bouncing ball on 20:09 - Oct 24 with 1112 viewsBoundy

Darling and the bouncing ball on 20:01 - Oct 24 by theloneranger

I notices Wood and Darling yesterday, when under pressure from behind, landed flat on their faces - winning free kicks.

They must have been watching Alan Tate videos since the Reading game. 😂😂

and this, his timing was impeccable

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024